[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skyler White

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: Skyler_White.jpg (79KB, 930x1243px) Image search: [Google]
Skyler_White.jpg
79KB, 930x1243px
She's the hero we don't deserve. We never deserved her. But we need her. Literally a Jesus who was crucified for her husband's sins. She always wanted things to be in order. She was the most down-to-earth character, Always took care about her family.

APOLOGIZE.
>>
>>82915644
Best character in the show.
>>
she was pretty hot but then lost too much weight. Just like siri and noelle easton desu
>>
File: scs.png (119KB, 339x237px) Image search: [Google]
scs.png
119KB, 339x237px
>>82916280
What, the double-chin wasn't enough for you?
>>
>>82917822
at least she was thicc
>>
>>82915644
except that it's a dramatic series, and if it was a show about things being kept in order nobody would fucking watch

That's why she was so hated. The show is about drug dealing, about a mild mannered high school teacher who becomes a meth kingpin. And every step of the fucking way his cunt of a wife disapproves. Sorry, but as a viewer I've committed to watching Walter cook and sell meth, so her constant attempts to stop that come across as annoying as an actual wife
>>
>>82917822
Dumb blond housewives always look great when they get fat. Even when it's fake fat, like when January Jones wears a fat suit in Mad Men.
>>
File: 1492132797856.png (205KB, 520x770px) Image search: [Google]
1492132797856.png
205KB, 520x770px
>>82915644

ungrateful cunt
>>
>>82917922
>>82917935
Totally, Skyler should have took up stress eating during the show and plumped up even more imo.
>>
Breaking Babies please leave
>>
Plebs. OP be right. She tried to protect everyone. Including Mr Beneke.
>>
>>82915644
It doesn't matter if she was right or wrong Or if it was her right to do what she did. She was still incredibly unlikable and a total cunt with no redeeming qualities. She single-handedly ruined the show and everyone knows it, including vince.
>>
Good joke, OP.
>Literally a Jesus who was crucified for her husband's sins.
Skyler had ample opportunity to bail before Walt completely destroyed their family, but she didn't. She CHOSE to join him, couldn't hack it, and in the end, her husband saved her ass so she wouldn't have to suffer the consequences. She's also hypocritical, spiteful, and selfish; no Jesus I know.
>She always wanted things to be in order.
Being controlling is one of her flaws and certainly added fuel to her husband's desire to rebel. Skyler showed she would threaten to destroy an order before allowing another person to "ruin" it ("I fucked Ted").
>She was the most down-to-earth character
She was incredibly high strung and did things based on how she felt.
>Always took care about her family.
You know Walt used his family as an excuse, but Skyler did the same thing. Almost everything she did was self-serving. Except while Walt did good and bad for his family, Skyler did nothing for it. Walt was provider from start from finish, even leaving a few millions for them in the end. Skyler was a basic mother at best.
>>
File: bait.gif (477KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
bait.gif
477KB, 500x281px
>>
>>82915644
Cheating is damnation
>>
>>82915644
She was fat. A fat woman is inherently untrustworthy, as she is a sensualist who sees no real difference between a pastrami sandwich and a dick in the mouth. Do you know what a chicken is? A chicken is an egg's way of making another egg. You see, it's all a matter of perspective. The chicken sees it one way, the egg another, so let's start again. This is not your board, just like Skyler wouldn't be Walt's wife if I came to her in the night with a platter of cold cuts.
You may have, during the course of the day, a strong impulse to act. It's perfectly normal, an anon like you being forced to play the cuckold.
But remember, it's all a matter of perspective. What's happening here is good. You and I are partners now.
>>
>>82915644
Name one (1) heroic thing she did.
>>
She was a cunt. I can't believe he didn't kill her sooner. Nagging bitch. Character and actress were the worst thing about the show.
>>
Post some more lewds. She's hot.
>>
>>82922799
That ass is pretty super.
>>
My girlfriend and I cheered and said you go girl when she said 'I fucked Ted'! Finally this strong intelligent woman had liberated herself.
>>
File: janice-soprano-1920.jpg (1023KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
janice-soprano-1920.jpg
1023KB, 1920x1080px
>>82915644
She's not as good as this hero
>>
>>82915644
Skylar White vs Jennay Gump

Who?
>>
>Smokes while pregnant
>Cheats on her dying husband
>Gives her husband's drug money to the guy she cheated with
>>
>>82924467
Same! Shame we had to pause the episode after that though, my girlfriend was supposed to visit her black friend. :)
>>
>>82915644
That "Happy Birthday mr. President" scene was cringy as fuck
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.