[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST JUST Power Rangers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1460.jpg (87KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1460.jpg
87KB, 480x480px
>Flopped in America
>Bombed so hard in china it got beaten by King Arthur
Was power rangers the biggest flop of 2017 so far? Did it at least did well enough to get rebooted again in the future?
http://io9.gizmodo.com/we-might-not-be-getting-those-six-power-rangers-sequels-1795255508

http://www.blastr.com/2017-5-17/odds-power-rangers-sequel-mightve-just-went-down-drain
>>
>>82914764
>Did it at least did well enough to get rebooted again in the future?

as long as the TV series exists and Japan keeps making Sentai shows it will never die, good news though, latest Sentai show is balls so maybe it will die and they bring back metal heroes.
>>
but senpai i liked it desu
>>
>>82914848
So a dark & realistic power rangers reboot?
>>
>>82914946

Yeah because that will do better obviously.
>>
>>82914764
Thank fucking God, the kike who owns the IP, Haim Saban, is a massive zionist neo-con faggot.
>>
It was a flop, but not on the scale of King Arthur which cost $175 million in production (not counting promotion) and only made $20 million domestic and $35 million overseas.

Power Ranges cost $100 million and made $85 million at the domestic box office and $54 million overseas.

Now to be clear, the box office figures are GROSS, which means that the studio gets at most 60% of the domestic and ~25-30% of the foreign gross.

So Power Rangers lost money, depending on the promotion budget, I'd say anything between $60-80 million.

King Arthur on the other hand will easily lose around $150 million, that's REALLY bad.

Let's just say neither Power Rangers nor King Arthur will see a sequel.
>>
>>82915108
Power rangers probably won't get a sequel. But it did do well enough to justify a lighthearted reboot.
>>
>>82914857
Me too. It was the most enjoyable capeshit in years.
>>
>>82915108
>>82915052
If power rangers 2 happen. It because of DVD/toys sales.
>>
File: 1492054642392.png (20KB, 586x550px) Image search: [Google]
1492054642392.png
20KB, 586x550px
>Anons on this board were saying that this movie would be a massive success solely based on all of the YouTube views and likes the trailer had about a month ago.
>>
>>82915174

Sure I can see this happening, but it will be some 5-10 years from now.
>>
>>82915084

Haim Saban trying to rip off Gene Simmons in Yiddish

>now we gut him like fish!

Gene simmons responding in Yiddish

>I'm one of you, idiot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhstyHwFpS0
>>
>>82915248
Or 3
>>
>>82915218

>If power rangers 2 happen. It because of DVD/toys sales.

Surprise: the toys are shit.
>>
>>82915227
To be fair. That usually the case.
>>
>>82915218
>toys sales.
Then we won't get a sequel. Not only did they make Power Ranger suits ugly as shit but they spent 96% of the movie not in them, and when they were they didn't even have the helmets on half the time.

Kids won't buy the toys and die hards definitely won't buy them.
>>
How much money did Krispy Kreme give the movie to shill?
>>
>>82914764
Honestly. The max landix pitched was better than what we got.
>>
>>82915409
>Honestly. The max landix pitched was better than what we got.

stfu up max
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.