[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So who the fuck was this character?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: images (1).jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6KB, 225x225px
And what was with his obsession with Ron Perlman?

Never got why they introduced this guy for 5 min late in the movie only to drop him. Does Refn do stuff like this a lot?
>>
>>82913474
This was the only scene with John Travolta because he wanted 20 million more than they were willing to pay him for the rest of the movie, so they just cut the rest of his parts out.
>>
Wasn't it just Goosling in a mask?
>>
>>82913837
Where do you get that from lol
>>
>>82913474
he was in beginning with the movie shoot too, remember? at least they set him up, but it doesn't really explain this scene.
>>
>>82914586
This. Pay the fuck attention liberal reditorz
>>
>>82914771
I think it's mostly /pol/sters shitting up these threads, they can't into derp thinking and well made cinema. like drive
>>
Damn, Idris Elba can really play any character
>>
>>82913800
Travolta shaved his head?
>>
>>82913837
Isn't that the question of the day? We don't know, do we? Was it Goosling? Deluxe version? Dirty hands? Who? It's deep when you start to think about this mysterious character. Almost Nolan levels of deep.
>>
>>82913837
You're reading too much into it and just pulling theories out of your ass now.
>>
>>82913837
get back to /v/ with your Hotline Miami shit
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.