[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Garden of Words

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: gardenofwords03.jpg (885KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gardenofwords03.jpg
885KB, 1920x1080px
So, did she love him back or not?
>>
If she loved him, then why did she leave?
>>
File: shinjuku.jpg (236KB, 647x800px) Image search: [Google]
shinjuku.jpg
236KB, 647x800px
>>82911671
>>82911856
She loved him, but knew that they could never be together because of their age gap and the fact that they were at different stages of their lives. It broke her heart to end it, but she knew that it was the right, and best thing to do in the situation.

That entire garden is real, btw.
>>
fetish pandering garbage
>>
I wonder if Tarantino has watched this
>>
>>82911856
>teacher student relationship
>>
>tfw you never banged a hot teacher

why live
>>
So was this film saying pedophilia is ok?
>>
should I watch this
>>
>>82912109
It's not too late, anon. Enroll in some sort of post graduate program
>>
>>82912601
Do you like anime?
Yes.
Do you NOT like anime?
Yes.

Although, I'd recommend watching 5 centimeters per second and your name first if you haven't seen those
>>
>>82912765
Whoops, meant for >>82912665
>>
>>82911671
Idk but ending felt rushed

Worth the watch just for the art though desu
>>
>>82911933
Huh... Never thought of it that way. That's pretty depressing.
>>
they end up together eventually.
>>
>>82913001
She had a cameo in Your Name at the beginning scenes, so she moved to Itomori. Too bad a meteorite wiped the town off the face of the earth.
>>
>>82911671
go
back
to
your
containment
board
faggot
>>
>>82913751
Eat shit and die, normalfag.
>>
>>82911671
it sucked
>>
>>82912765
I only watched this and 5cm. 5cm was boring shit that looked absolutely beautiful. This wasn't much better but I like teacher-student relationships and it gave me a foot fetish so it's good for something.
>>
would suggest to watch all shinkai's works in release order.

of all, i believe 5cm/s is the most compelling and emotionally dense movie he's developed so far.
his later ones have only improved on visual FX but could not match the level of "feels" reached by 5cm/s.

garden of words was way too short.
even the children who chase lost voices from below was better imo as the story was paced much better tho it's much closer to the ghibli kind of movies.

also, shinkai should have stuck with Tenmon for his music production. the J-pop garbage that he uses in his recent movies just doesn't fit the material.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.