[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

She's fit. Women are funny. Fucking get over it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: amshucm.png (328KB, 552x711px) Image search: [Google]
amshucm.png
328KB, 552x711px
She's fit. Women are funny. Fucking get over it.
>>
>>82908333
If she's fit, then /tv/ is straight.
>>
>>82908333
Kikes defending kikes, what else is new?
>>
Amy leave me alone
>>
>>82908333
>has gotten from the press

When did the press ever call her fat?
>>
She's just bulking bro.
>>
>>82908333
>she's fit as hell
>she's funny as hell
>she's bad ass as hell

Who are they trying to convince?
>>
>Jewish press heaps praise on (((their))) girl
surprising
>>
>>82908333
why do they keep shoving this pig down my face
>>
muh vagina
>>
Get this fucking miss piggy shitstain out of my goddamn face.
>>
>>82908333
oink
>>
>>82908477

the article says the press has been giving her "flack" for her weight
>>
>>82908333
She's not fit, that implies she's good looking. She's a fucking pig.
>>
>>82908333
>She's a total beast
True
>>
>>82908333

>fit
>literally zero muscle definition
>>
>>82908513
This article says that Amy Schumer looks healthy and beautiful, you dummy.
>>
Unfunny and unattractive. How exactly did this pig ever become famous in the begin with?
>>
>>82908710

exactly, the press shills for her non stop but this retarded article says they have a massive hate on for her, they can't even keep their stories straight lmao
>>
>>82908333
Is it true that she's been signed for the reboot?

https://youtu.be/qhQaoVcaAa8
>>
>>82908763
Mild unattractiveness is probably a positive for a stand up comedian.
Seinfeld is a kinda ugly jew
Louis ck is a fat ginger mexican
Dave chapelle is a nigger
British ones look british
>>
>>82908333
>>82908333
>There's no denying she's a total beast
lmao, they're right about that.
>>
>>82908855
>Louis ck is a fat ginger mexican

and jewish
>>
>fit as hell
What the fuck does a New York City blogger know about fitness?
>>
>A moral action that can be taken just as well by an outgroup member as an ingroup member is crappy signaling and crappy identity politics. If you want to signal how strongly you believe in taking victims seriously, you talk about it in the context of the least credible case you can find.

This is why people write pieces on blatantly false things like "Amy Schumer is fit as hell".
>>
>>82908441
She got pissed bc she was listed as a "plus size celebrity" in some hollywood magazine which is what started all this shit
>>
>>82908382
If she's fit, then /tv/ isn't reddit's twin site.
>>
>>82908333
post workout
>>
>Fit as hell

Must be a typo. I'm sure they meant "Fat as hell"
>>
File: Capture.jpg (52KB, 640x604px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
52KB, 640x604px
lol no
>>
>>82910573
Who cares if they're "healthy" as in they live long and have no diseases?
People dont like fat people because they're unattractive, smelly and disgusting to interact with.
>>
>>82908333
She's not fit, didn't you read the study out this week? The 'fat but fit' meme is bullshit. And you can tell that by looking at her, she's obese.
>>
>>82910725
all me
>>
>>82910643
the point is that they don't live long, you would know that if you read the study.

If you're young and fat but have no history of heart disease or weight-related health problems you're still far more likely to develop those diseases later in life than thin people and you're still far more likely to die at a younger age.
>>
>>82908333
Woman ARE funny.
Just not that one.
>>
>>82910928
>Woman ARE funny.
name one (1)
>>
>>82911087
Don't reply to me or my post ever again
>>
>>82911087

imagine being this fucking mad over a image board that you are a tourist on
>>
File: 1469218672673.png (9KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
1469218672673.png
9KB, 239x211px
>Sometimes I have her just pick one of these exercises and do anywhere from three to five sets with 15 to 30 reps,” explains Pasternack. “Other times I’ll have her do all seven exercises, doing one to three sets of 15 to 20 reps.”

So it's nothing exceptional. This is like those women magazines where they praise the cover girl for having abs but there's not definition at all. Just flat airbrushed skin.
>>
>.Her trainer Harley Pasternak posted an Instagram video of her sweating through some intense cardio on a Helix machine, which works abductors, obliques, glutes and quads simultaneously.

>What else does Pasternak have her do during their sessions? Pasternak tells People that the comedian does a circuit of strength moves called the “simple seven,” targeting all areas of the bod with lunges, dumbbell lifts of all kinds, hip thrusts and planks that would challenge any fitness enthusiast.

>“Sometimes I have her just pick one of these exercises and do anywhere from three to five sets with 15 to 30 reps,” explains Pasternack. “Other times I’ll have her do all seven exercises, doing one to three sets of 15 to 20 reps.”

wow its fucking nothing
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.