[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ronin thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Ronin_movie_1998.jpg (155KB, 288x436px) Image search: [Google]
Ronin_movie_1998.jpg
155KB, 288x436px
>"What's the color of the boathouse at Hereford?"
>>
>>82905324

Man Sean Bean survived that movie but it might have been more merciful if he didn't.
>>
>>82905357
Not many people can survive getting ambushed with a cup of coffee.
>>
>>82905400

Funny but he was pretty much emasculated and humiliated in front of everyone there and the chick giving them orders is like "yeah here's your money, fuck off now."
>>
>>82905506
I just wonder how they found this guy because it should've been obvious that he was a fraud.
>>
>>82905324
anyone seen the edge?? ronin didnt feel as 'mamet' as his other movies
>>
>>82905357
I thought it was sort of implied that Deiaderah's organization was going to kill him at some point, at least that's how I interpreted it when she said "we will not forget about you." Just like, "here's your money, enjoy it while you can, because one day you're going to wake up with your throat cut."

I also realize it could have just meant he was on their list so if he ever rats them out or whatever, he's dead.
>>
>>82905357
he always plays dudes who cant quite hack it.
also who die.
>>
>>82907790
what about Sharpe?
>>
>>82905958
I think your first opinion is correct. I doubt they'd wait around for him to rat. They scooped Deirdre up pretty fast and I doubt they wanted to give her money and a warning.
>>
>>82907853

Yeah Boromir while slightly scummy still managed to solo a bunch of orcs before he got pincushion'd, also Janus in Goldeneye wasn't a pushover.
>>
>>82907853
well, theres that. but i mean, we think of him as a badass, but between this, GoT, LoTR... often fucks it up.

But I love him though, seans the man
>>
>the case... he had the case made... he had to... he had to have had it made... the case...
>>
File: happy_dubya.jpg (18KB, 245x335px) Image search: [Google]
happy_dubya.jpg
18KB, 245x335px
>>82905958
>Deiaderah
jesus
>>
>>82908181
From the Godzilla movies right?
>>
>>82905324

>We've finally have become RONIN™

What did they mean by this?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.