[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Indisputable rankings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 16

V > IV > VI > VII > RO > III > II > I
>>
>>82904491

V >> IV >>>>>>>>VI >> RO1> shit
>>
File: SW Cocaine.gif (476KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
SW Cocaine.gif
476KB, 320x240px
>>82904491
V > IV > POWER GAP > I = VI > VII > RO > II
>>
>>82904657
III?
>>
VI>I>IV>V>III>RO>VII>II
>>
>>82904545
only correct answer
>>
>>82904491
V > IV > looks pretty good! But then...
>VII

Ya blew it.jpg

>>82904545
Objectively correct ranking.

My personal ranking:
V > IV > VI > RO > III > I > II > VII
>>
File: SW Storms comin.jpg (46KB, 590x580px) Image search: [Google]
SW Storms comin.jpg
46KB, 590x580px
>>82904848
Oh shit! Sorry m8
V > IV > GAP > VI = I > III > VII > RO > II
>>
IV > V > III > R1 > VI > I > VII > II

desu lads
>>
>>82907574
>VII worse than all of the prequels
'no'
>>
>>82904491
1. Empire
2. Star Wars
3. Jedi
4. Force
5. Clones
6. Sith
7. Phantom

I will never rank a none main star wars movie with this list. Rogue One is not even a star wars film to me.
>>
V > VI > VII > IV > RO > I >III > II
>>
VI > IV > V > I > III > II > Holiday Special > VII
>>
IV > V > III > VI > I > RO > II > Clone Wars(tv show) > Clone Wars(movie) > Ewok Movies > Holiday Special > Lego Star Wars Movies >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> VII
>>
>>82904491
>III not dead last or tied with II
>>
>>82904491
Star Wars Holiday Special> Star Wars the Clone Wars> II> I> III> VI> IV> V> other shit
>>
All the cuckoldry in this thread when it's clearly:

V>VI>III>II>I>IV>RO>VII

The meme that all three of the original trilogy are so sacrosanct and therefore better than any of the prequels is a meme and needs to die. IV is easly less enjoyable than V and VI and even the prequels are more objectively enjoyable than IV. The only reason anybody gives it a pass is because it was the first movie, yet it's easily a weaker installment when you take your nostolgia goggles off.
>>
>>82904491
Absolutely right and everyone who disagrees has an objectively wrong opinion
>>
People hate on ROTJ too much. You're a fucking retard if you put ROTJ on the same level as TPM or AOTC.
>muh ewoks are stupid!
So what? ESB had a fucking giant worm on an asteroid, but it is still a great Star Wars movie.

Also, this is the most kino scene in all of Star Wars https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li0vFxbo3sY
>>
VI > V > III > IV > II > I > RO > VII
>>
V being the best film is a shitty Reddit meme and it needs to stop
>>
>>82909825
A New Hope is far more enjoyable that prequel dreck. The only prequel I get any enjoyment from as a guilty pleasure is III, but I and II are too boring and pointless to even enjoy as bad movies.
>>
>>82909910
What do you propose is the best movie then? V is great. Honestly my personal favorite is VI but I acknowledge it is the lesser movie on a technical level.
>>
>>82904491
V > IV >> VI >>> III > II > I >> VII
and I haven't seen RO
>>
Here is the adult order

V > IV > I > VI > II > III > the new movies
>>
>>82909997
IV has far less action than either of those though and objectively the worst lightsaber fight in the entire saga.
>>
>tfw favorite Star Wars is ROTJ
>tfw favorite Harry Potter is Goblet of Fire
End me lads, why can't I have the correct, TV approved opinion on anything?

ROTJ> ESB> ROTS> ANH> TPM> AOTC> New "Star Wars"

>>82910111
I will agree with you that ANH is the weakest by far of the originals and I will concede that I get more enjoyment from III, but I still would rather watch it over I or II, those films are unbearable and at least ANH has some charm to it.
>>
>>82909997
IV had the worst action anon. It's a real let down compared to every single movie that came after. Phantom Menace is easily more fun.
>>
4>5>1>6>3>R1>7>2

You don't like star wars if you disagree with this list. You're just a false pretender that jumped on the hype train years too late.
>>
>>82910323
Action is not the ultimate thing making a movie enjoyable. The character interactions in IV are far more enjoyable than in I or II. I is just Jar Jar being an idiot and cringey child acting from Anakin. II is just a dead romance story and intergalactic politics. They are fucking shit and I can't even stand watching them.

Like I say, IV is a weak movie and I even place III over it, because III at least had some campy charm and some interesting story and also the best fight. But I would watch IV over I or II any day
>>
>>82904491
V>IV>VI>>>I>II>III>>>>>>>>everything else
You can disagree if you want to be wrong.
>>
>>82910426
but splosions
>>
>>82910442
This is bait, please be bait
>IV is better than VI meme
>I is the best prequel meme
>III is the worst prequel meme

Fucking trash
>>
>>82910426
Also, let me just make this clear, I do hate the wanking of IV and people who put it above VI, and I hate the circlejerk of hate for VI, but I can never bring myself to rank I or II highly in any situation, they are just worse than IV- to me at least.
>>
>>82910426
>Action is not the ultimate thing making a movie enjoyable.

It's a huge factor particularly if you're arguing about a movie being boring.

>The character interactions in IV are far more enjoyable than in I or II.

The interactions between the jedi aren't?

>I is just Jar Jar being an idiot

IV is just C3PO being an idiot. Infact they gave him his own show where he has 4 prat falls in just the first episode.

>and cringey child acting from Anakin.

And the originals have cringy muppets.

>II is just a dead romance story and intergalactic politics.

And Jango Fett and Zam Wessell and Count Douku

>They are fucking shit and I can't even stand watching them.

Underage

>Like I say, IV is a weak movie and I even place III over it, because III at least had some campy charm and some interesting story and also the best fight. But I would watch IV over I or II any day

Reddit hippster argument, muh liking this before that.
>>
>>82910681
>Reddit hippster argument, muh liking this before that.
The whole point of this thread is ranking them according to taste you raging autist. And I justified why I enjoy III over IV.

Calling me underage is ironic while you sit there and defend TPM. "BUT THE POD RACE IS SO AWESOME!" I encourage you to go back and watch I and II and then watch IV and honestly tell me you enjoyed the two prequels more.

Honestly I'm not surprised a namefag with a LARP title would post such an autistic fit.
>>
>>82910532
The only reason to hate the prequels was the same stupid reason to hate ROTJ. People hated Jedi because it was new. Then Episode I comes out and now it's the worst. Then Attack of the Clones comes out and it's the new supposedly worst movie. But then III comes out but nobody can admit that it's good.
>>
>>82910038
Phantom menace was my personal favorite. It had the most memorable characters and really good world building. Also Keira Knightley. Hnnnng
>>
3 is underrated as fuck.
Watch it high as a kite and you will agree with me
>>
>>82910484
The Force Awakens was shit though. Rogue One was better.
>>
>>82910484
IV has nothing bad, just a little bit of bad editing,

V is better than IV because IV is basically a memefest of older movies in a spacefantasy jacket

VI has one terrible part in which little teddybears have the strength to hit a stormtrooper unconsious with a rock even though they are wearing helmets

the prequel get worse chronologically

1 only has midichlorians that ruin the lore,
the content is objectivly better from the fights to the lightsaber fights to the climax, it is really still composed and structured like a classic star wars film

2 is pure cringe from start to end, but the movie is just filler and can't really fail since it's completly useless to the story of star wars like part 1

3 is unleashing the damn of diarrea that puts the nail in the coffin of star wars, everything is total shit not 1 descent second in the whole film

Anakin kills Mace Dindu, 1 second after that Sheev says 'JK i can't really keep padme alive' in that split second Anakin should have killed sheev, because he had been betrayed on a bullshit promise to save padme

3 had one goal deliver a good reason for anakan to join the dark side and it didn't happen

FTW, my god only BB8 is good but the rest is an ever bigger rape on the whole franchise and the way the Star Wars films and the universe works, fucking rey can mindcontrol a stormtrooper even though it takes luke 3 movies, ma-rey-sue deluxe, ruins the character of lea and han.
Objects now have the force in them for no reason, the style is also retarded, Finn is acting like he's on some dumb youtube show instead of a normal Star Wars character

I couldn't even make it through Rogue one, it's just too depressing, I'm not watching Star Wars ever again besides rewatching the OT
>>
File: IMG_2375.jpg (145KB, 422x437px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2375.jpg
145KB, 422x437px
>>82904491
>Putting VII and Rogue One over the prequels
>Putting VII over Rogue One
Please please please kill yourself normalfag
>>
>>82910881
>The whole point of this thread is ranking them according to taste you raging autist. And I justified why I enjoy III over IV.

Is that why you whined about the prequels being boring?

>Calling me underage

Which you are

>I encourage you to go back and watch I and II and then watch IV and honestly tell me you enjoyed the two prequels more.

Watched IV and I the other day my teenage friend.

>Honestly I'm not surprised a namefag with a LARP title would post such an autistic fit

Yes, let your anal rage fester and grow
>>
>>82910933
It's not a matter of me not liking them because they are "new". They are badly paced, badly acted, focus too much on a dead romance etc. There are scenes from I and especially II that I love, but most of the movie is a slogfest to sit through. And I just don't find them emotionally compelling at all, like I did with ROTJ.
>>
File: IMG_1585.gif (3MB, 649x392px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1585.gif
3MB, 649x392px
>VI ahead of III at any point

Retards. Here it is:

5>4>3>RO>6>1>2>7
>>
>>82911079
>Is that why you whined about the prequels being boring?
No, I did that because I find them boring. Do opinions trigger your sensibilities too much? I just don't see how someone could come into a ranking thread and get so buttblasted by my opinion.
>>
>>82911081
ROTJ has the plot hole of Leia being Luke's sister. You're telling me that if /tv/ were around back in the 80's that that wouldn't have had anons shitting all over it for bad writing and continuity?
>>
>>82911100
So close, I'd still put Rogue One behind 2 tho
>>
I don't get how people put VII over anything, that movie was fucking trash.
>>
>>82911100
7 was so bad. 32 years I waited. Supreme Shadow the con artist could have done a better job. How disappointed I am.
>>
>>82911241
Normalfags and nostalgiafags senpai
>>
>>82911218

Fair, i might be biased because i honestly did like rogue one a lot. I get it was formulaic, what isnt these days, but it showed the war in a light that was different from the other movies and i appreciated that
>>
>>82911174
>No, I did that because I find them boring.

Yet you whine about others opinions like a hypocritical faggot.

>Do opinions trigger your sensibilities too much?

Typical underage victim complex.

>I just don't see how someone could come into a ranking thread and get so buttblasted by my opinion.

Look in your mirror
>>
>>82911267
The unbelievable awfulness of 7 surpasses any excuse you can muster.
>>
>>82911211
>ROTJ has the plot hole of Leia being Luke's sister.
wat? Please explain to me how this is a plot hole because this must have gone way over my head. The prequels have this "plot hole" too in this case, but I just don't see it.
>>
>>82911296
My god you are an unbelievable faggot. I'm not whining about other people's opinions, I'm inquiring and debating because I find it weird people place I and II so highly. The only one in the thread who is legit asshurt is you buddy.

>Typical underage victim complex.
Nope, I'm just surprised how triggered you are.

>Look in your mirror
Your point? Because once again, the only one raging here is you.
>>
>>82911294
Rogue One wasn't terrible, I just think it could've been a lot better.
>>
File: 1494891861878.png (153KB, 308x294px) Image search: [Google]
1494891861878.png
153KB, 308x294px
How dumb do you have to be to put any prequel before part 6. I can't believe it, have you even seen Return of the Jedi??...

I've just realised many of you underage retards probably never seen the OT before George Lucas raped them and made them terrible.

Download the Despecialized version now and rewatch them.
>>
>people actually rank RotS as the best prequel

I don't get it and maybe never will.
>>
>>82911313
Luke and Leia kiss multiple times in IV and V. Luke and Leia were supposed to get together not Leia and Solo. His sister was intended to be a completely different character. Vader in early drafts tempts Luke to the Dark Side by bringing up his wanting Leia. Leia pretty much became his sister out of convience.

>The prequels have this "plot hole" too in this case, but I just don't see it.

When did ROTJ come out? When did the prequels come out? Obviously the prequels had to continue with the now established sister stuff that jedi fucked up.
>>
>>82911436
George Lucas did nothing of the kind. I could give a damn what Mike told you. Disney raped everything. Their dreadful film, the force awakens surpassed the bitter taste in mouth the Prequels caused.
>>
>>82904491
V>IV>VII>VI=RO>III>I>II
>>
>>82910960
Oh, it's still shit then too. Fun, but definitely shit
>>
>>82911436
ROTJ is far superior to any of the prequels. How anyone can even defend I and II as movies astounds me. I feel like people who defend the prequels just do it for attention and are basically hipster faggots.

I mean, III is a guilty pleasure and I get maybe putting it above IV, but VI is better by far than all the prequels. I also understand putting RO and TFA below everything because they are not only bad, but pointless movies.
>>
>>82911529
Well it isn't really a plot hole anymore if the prequels explained it, it was just misguided intention. The kiss is obviously pretty awkward in hindsight but it isn't a plot hole- Luke didn't know Leia was his sister and vice versa.
>>
>>82907759
shit taste confirmed
>>
>>82911520
It is the only enjoyable prequel. It is still shit and objectively worse than any original but it is actually quite enjoyable, rather than hell on a screen like I and II
>>
>>82911397

>I'm not whining about other people's opinions

You wouldn't be replying if you weren't.

>I'm inquiring and debating because I find it weird people place I and II so highly.

Whining

>The only one in the thread who is legit asshurt is you buddy.

LOOK MOM I'M PROJECTING!

>Nope, I'm just surprised how triggered you are.

Not even denying underage anymore.

>Because once again, the only one raging here is you.

Yet you keep replying like a puppet and I pull your strings.
>>
File: mane.png (848KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
mane.png
848KB, 800x600px
V > IV > VI > I > VII > III > II
You know I'm right.
>>
>>82911685
>It is the only enjoyable prequel.

Not so. TPM is more enjoyable and is actually the best of the prequels.

By the time the prequels get to RotS, is feels so bloated with action and CGI and Lucas trying to tie up every loose end he could.

It's not as good as people wish it was.
>>
>>82911732
Just the way you respond betrays your asshurt. Keep on making a massive post for every post I make. If you think debate and inquiry are the same as whining, go ahead, it just shows that you are the one who needs to gtfo.
>>
>>82911732
Keep reddit spacing you small baller
>>
Chad Vader > Everything else
>>
>>82907759
Plagiarism instantly makes it worse
>>
>>82911732
>>82911835
kek, I love how you think turning off the name stops me from seeing you are the same guy. Perhaps if you stopped reddit spacing and defending TPM unironically it would not be so obvious.
>>
>>82911641
>Well it isn't really a plot hole anymore if the prequels explained it, it was just misguided intention.

Leia says she knew he was her brother from the time they met yet kissed him multiple times. It's very much a plot hole. All the alleged gripes you had over the prequels can most assuredly be flipped around and pointed at ROTJ.

>The kiss is obviously pretty awkward in hindsight but it isn't a plot hole- Luke didn't know Leia was his sister and vice versa.

Fan explanation isn't film canon explanation. It's never addressed. You're just left to forget about Leia being near Luke's crotch on the Star Wars poster and the kisses and the love triangle.
>>
>>82911775
I can accept this, 1 is better than the rest of the non-OT, and the rest doesn't matter in what order it is, it's all crap.
>>
>>82911874
>If you think debate and inquiry are the same as whining, go ahead, it just shows that you are the one who needs to gtfo.

Keep whining puppet. Dance for me!
>>
>>82911960
>Leia says she knew he was her brother from the time
This was not really a concrete knowledge, she just "felt" that was the case, still weird and a movie flaw but not a plot hole.
>Fan explanation isn't film canon explanation.
It's not fan explanation though, it is the truth, Leia did not know he was her sister.
>>
>>82905646

Holy fuck, are you me?

This is my legit ranking.
>>
>>82904491
Switch III with I and you're right.

III has absolutely no redeeming qualities and does more damage to Star Wars than the other shitquels.

>b-but my 6 hour epic duel
no fags
>b-but finally Sheev and Yoda fight, every wanted to see that, right??
no
>b-but we finally see why Anakin turns
And it was the most retarded thing Lucas wrote in his career

Also
PPPPPOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAA unlimited POOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>82911883
>>82911937
Your anger and parinoia are most amusing.
>>
>>82904491
Switch VII and VI and you got yourself a deal
>>
>>82912169
I >>82911883
am not he >>82911937
You think only one person in the thread is bored of your incessant ranting?
>>
>>82912156
>Switch III with I and you're right.
Can we not compromise and have I> III> II. I mean, II has no redeeming qualities either and the 6 hr fight is better than 6hr "romance"
>>
>>82912099

>still weird and a movie flaw but not a plot hole.

Your denial here is strong.

>It's not fan explanation though, it is the truth, Leia did not know he was her sister.

If it's not in the film it's cringy and a fan explanation.
>>
>>82912139
I don't know maybe. Do you live in Florida?
>>
File: 1495116797380.jpg (54KB, 500x411px) Image search: [Google]
1495116797380.jpg
54KB, 500x411px
>>82911543
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiDRgDmXGi4
Lucas shoved this into return of the jedi before he had even made the prequels, over 15 years before disney bought star wars

compare it to the original scene and try to explain what the fuck he was thinking
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1sF9veTzuU
>>
>>82904491
V> IV > VI > VII > III > shit > I > RO > II
>>
>>82912220
Your anger is amusing puppet. Keep dancing.
>>
>>82912314
Plot holes are a flaw in the logic of the film or a contradiction. It was not this. It was merely a movie flaw as in it was strange and awkward. Go back and watch the scene, Leia only admits to having a "feeling" about Luke, she didn't know for sure she was his brother, this is never stated by her in the movie.
>>
File: Prequels2.webm (235KB, 298x268px) Image search: [Google]
Prequels2.webm
235KB, 298x268px
>>82912272
fair enough.

I actually don't even remember what happens in II other than a bad romance and a gladiator pit. It was forgettable, where as III made me angry.
>>
>>82912381
george also added this, kek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaXgK5HRBjk
>>
File: swpr.png (2MB, 1200x4500px) Image search: [Google]
swpr.png
2MB, 1200x4500px
>>82904491
Indisputable
>>
IV > V > VI

Ranking the rest doesn't matter because they're terrible.
>>
>>82912452
>I actually don't even remember what happens in II other than a bad romance and a gladiator pit.
Your brain has likely blocked the memory of that movie. Or more likely it is so boring and uneventful you have forgotten it. Being boring is the worst crime for a movie. I would rather watch Sheev spin for two hours than watch that horseshit.
>>
>>82912478
I agree 100% with this.
>>
>>82904491
V>>>IV>VI>>>>VII>>RO>III>>II>>>I
Accurate order and amount of betterness.
>>
III is the shittiest one. At least I can laugh at I and II
>>
>>82912478
More or less, I wouldn't call VII "great" though. Whereas RotJ is undeniably great. At least it was before Lucas added a bunch of shit to it.
>>
>>82912579
>II better than I
>II a lot better than I
>>
>>82912585
But III has way more laughable stuff:
Darth Plaigus the wise
"From my point of view the Jedi are evil!"
"It's over Anakin, I have the high ground"
Autistic spinning and screaming
etc etc.
>>
>>82912443
>Plot holes are a flaw in the logic of the film or a contradiction.

Leia was always presented in a love triangle with Luke and Han in IV and V and is shown as being Luke's love interest explicitly in IV, complete with Luke lusting over her hologram and the romantic music associated with her. This is thusly a contradiction then by establishing out of the blue in the third movie that she's his sister.

>It was not this.

By your own definition it was.

>she didn't know for sure she was his brother, this is never stated by her in the movie.

All fan speculation though. It's never gone into in the movie.
>>
>>82912676
>This is thusly a contradiction then by establishing out of the blue in the third movie that she's his sister.
I agree, it was a contradiction, just not a plot one. It was a mistake, just not a "plot hole".
>All fan speculation though. It's never gone into in the movie.
There was no way for her to know for sure. They were separated at birth and never told about each other. She only had a general feeling, that is all.
>>
>>82904491
V > IV > VI > VII > I > III > R1 > II
>>
In terms of big budget movies, is Episode 2 the worst movie ever made?
>>
File: Untitled3.png (28KB, 991x554px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled3.png
28KB, 991x554px
No need for these threads anymore guys. Objective ranking is here.
>>
>>82913011
Wow, every single series is wrong.
>>
>>82913011
Is this meant to be a joke?
>>
>>82904491
A New Hope is by miles the best Star Wars story. Empire is second.

Fight me, fuckers.
>>
>>82913011
decent bait
>>
>>82913180
Fair enough if that is your opinion but why not justify it a little to give me something to go on?
>>
File: 1467511197325.png (126KB, 210x339px) Image search: [Google]
1467511197325.png
126KB, 210x339px
>>82904491
For me it's
V > IV > VI > VII || POWER GAP || >III > II > I || EXTREME COSMIC POWER GAP || > RO

I want to stop watching new Star Wars movies because I know it won't get any better now that Disney owns it, but at the same time I want to see RLM's reaction to it for shits and giggles.
>>
>>82912478
Return of the Jedi = Bad
RotJ = TFA

your retardation actually qualifies you as nonhuman
>>
>>82913011
Star Wars is pretty correct
>>
>>82912889
>I agree, it was a contradiction, just not a plot one. It was a mistake, just not a "plot hole".

It is a mistake to a romance plot however. A major plot element in ANH was Luke's interest in Leia. It's really creepy in retrospect because of ROTJ establishing that she's his sister. I can't help but cringe watching the romance scenes because if this.

>There was no way for her to know for sure. They were separated at birth and never told about each other. She only had a general feeling, that is all.

Yet she was kissing a guy who felt like her brother.
>>
>>82913233
The Force Awakens is atrocious. Only an absolute ass would think otherwise.
>>
>>82914095
>It's really creepy in retrospect because of ROTJ establishing that she's his sister. I can't help but cringe watching the romance scenes because if this.

You honestly shouldn't watch Episode IV with the sequels in mind. None of that shit was planned out when they made it. Leia isn't Luke's sister, Vader isn't Luke's father, etc. It's a complete story in itself and doesn't need any of that.
>>
>>82904491

Here's the real list.

STAR WARS > EMPIRE > JEDI > SITH > MENACE > CLONES > ROGUE ONE > AWAKENS
>>
>>82907846
>I have autism
All I saw at the end
>>
The Force Awakens at least retained some semblance of the whimsical and adventurous tone a Star Wars movie should possess, Rogue One was an abomination and should be dead last on everyone's list.
>>
>>82915590
Yep. Even an autist knows that Rogue One is the worst one.
>>
>>82910933
>But then III comes out but nobody can admit that it's good.

Yeah, but Episode 3 gets a fair amount of love in the general Star Wars fandom. There's at least near-unanimous opinion that it's the best of PT. That said, Episode 2 was pretty bad from a story perspective. When I say that, I mean the story on paper sounds good, but its execution is lacking. But Episode 1 I'd say is the worst.
>>
>>82916682
At least Episode II expanded on Obi-Wan and actually gave us something about Vader as a Jedi. At least it was more of a character film.
>>
File: angeryanakin.jpg (43KB, 960x727px) Image search: [Google]
angeryanakin.jpg
43KB, 960x727px
III >> V > IV > VI > I > II > RO > VII
>>
>>82916682
Episode 1 is better than IV. Objectively it's more entertaining and action packed. There's barely a lightsaber fight in IV. PM is also the closest to the lighter tone of ANH.
>>
>>82904491
III>IV>V>VI>I>II>RO>VII
>>
If VII came out when I came out it would of been hated on just as much if not more. Fucking coping IV plus every character is a perfect black guy or women. Only white guy with self-respect is the villain and even then hes a weak shit.
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.