[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

discuss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: The-100-banner.jpg (73KB, 762x557px) Image search: [Google]
The-100-banner.jpg
73KB, 762x557px
discuss
>>
tits
>>
File: 1490707542702.jpg (13KB, 245x246px) Image search: [Google]
1490707542702.jpg
13KB, 245x246px
>oh shit based Jaha is going to save the day
>"lol no let's gas our own people and drag them to their death when they're sleeping"

Fuck this shitty show
>>
it's meh. not too bad but not good either i don't even know how did i manage to watch it till season 4 episode 5 but i don't feel like continuing.
>>
Echo did nothing wrong.
She's literally the Azgeda Clarke
>>
>>82903896
The writing of the series is just dumb
>let's save those savages instead of our own people!!!!!
Should have killed Octavia, that dumb cunt is nothing but trouble.
>>
>>82903896
>letting 1100 grounders in

>expecting them to not just continue to fight and not slaughter your people

skikru confirmed retarded.
>>
>>82906746
>>letting 1100 grounders in
Multiculturalism and its consequences.
>>
File: 100 Juanita.webm (3MB, 1912x1072px) Image search: [Google]
100 Juanita.webm
3MB, 1912x1072px
>>82904070

you make a valid point
>>
>>82906746
Skaiku has no choice now.
Fucking Octavia "won" the bunker and the groundniggers listen to her.
Either they let then in or she throws a little princess fit and they end up on the other sidd of the door with based Echo.

Whats funny is if it was the other way roubd and Octavia was inside the bunker and Bellamy outside, he would be fighting to keep that door closed.
>>
This has been garbage for the past two seasons, and what the fuck is wrong with Clark's voice?
>>
>>82907125
lack of pussy juice constantly flowing down her throat has fucked her voice
>>
Is there any other character like Octavia that consistently gets worse every couple of episodes?
>>
I gave up watching after the first episode of these season, I realised it just isn't worth the investment, I was already losing interest throughout season 3.
>>
>>82907285
>Jasper
>Abby
>>
>>82906841
More Clarke tits pls
>>
is this one of those young adult novel adaptions again
>>
>>82907641
Jasper ded
>>
>>82908514
Gud. A significant improvement.
>>
>>82906841
Why did they kill Lexa with a bullet when they could've just had her suffocate between those massive jugs? This show sucks.
>>
>>82909079
>ywn suffocate between those juggs.
>>
Wish they would kill that nigger bitch that trained Octavia, she's so worthless.
>>
The couples rocket might be cool, you have based Echo and Bellamy (just fuck her already), Based Murphy and the Claw, Yellow fever Harper and Clarke with Raven. Of course, if we can predict anything with the shitty writers on this show, it's gonna be a shit fest: a couple of pecks from the couple nobody cares about.

Fuck!
>>
>>82909392
>mfw no Clexa spinoff feat. Eliza's tits and Alycia's thicc butt and thighs

the producers of this show deserve no less than an agonizing, slow death
>>
>>82909673
but bellamy doesn't want echo, he just want to play with clarke tits
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.