[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remind me /tv/, what the fuck was her problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: lois.jpg (4MB, 1859x2300px) Image search: [Google]
lois.jpg
4MB, 1859x2300px
Remind me /tv/, what the fuck was her problem?
>>
>>82901625
No one appreciates her
>>
File: malcom guitar.jpg (56KB, 550x616px) Image search: [Google]
malcom guitar.jpg
56KB, 550x616px
her sons were literally physcopaths
>>
>>82901625

Slav parents
>>
>>82901625
Hal used her as his fuckbag repeatedly and without restraint, breaking her already fragile mind
>>
>>82901790
based Hal
>>
>>82901830
Kek
>>
>>82901625

house full of teenagers and little shits ontop of neurotic menopause
>>
>>82901790
if anything she was the dominant one in bed
>>
Malcolm in the Middle is a commentary on the fall of the middle class american dream.

both parents are struggle the make ends meet in horrible jobs.

the kids are completely disrespectful, and waste all their potential.

every chance they have to get ahead is pulled out from under them.
>>
>WATCH IT MALCOLM
>>
BPD
>>
>>82901625
People with kids empathize and relate to her more than any other character in the show.

Only kids, teenagers and manchildren think she was ever in the wrong.
>>
>>82901901
Nope. Hel is the sex machine who takes what he needs.

>Do you remember sometimes in the morning I'd forget to put juice in your lunchbox? I was lucky I could remember my own name. Because, when your father gets down to work, and is intimate with me, he is like a skilled general invading a country. He doesn't just launch an assault by sea, he uses paratroopers and columns of infantry. And even secret agents.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.