[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Joe Rogan is a fucking idiot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 24

File: maxresdefault.jpg (163KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
163KB, 1280x720px
Don't get me wrong. The podcast is definitely entertaining. I have been listening for about 4 years now. But the Hancock, Carlson vs Shermer episode sorta solidified the fact that Joe is dumb.

He is prone to ridiculous biases and often shows a profound lack of self-awareness when he gets enamored by some theory. He really has a hard time staying impartial. And when talking about Gobekle Tempi he, on more than one occasion, had to reiterate the fact that HUMANS were the ones that made it.

Clearly Joe is not an idiot. He's pretty well-spoken and is successful. But he's definitely fucking thick in the head. I think he was letting his inability to stay free from bias impede his potential to understand the nuances of the science of which he has a really shoddy grasp.
Love ya, Joe. Had some really entertaining moments with the podcast but I can't tolerate the thought of listening to a pseduointellectual guido meathead for 3+ hours anymore.
>>
>wah my daddy issues
>>
>>82895260

Wait wasn't that bill burr?
>>
>>82895228
Well no shit, the guy is a meatball. Just enjoy it for what it is.
>>
>>82895228
Title: Joe Rogan is a fucking idiot
Text: Clearly Joe isn't an idiot

Found the real retard. Go write for the Washington Post.
>>
>>82895569
Is this literally joe rogan posting?
>>
>>82895569
Go write for Ranger Rick, 'coon.
>>
File: IMG_1184.jpg (553KB, 900x1290px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1184.jpg
553KB, 900x1290px
>>82895228
STOP IT JOE

We all feel guilty for our actions sometimes.

LOVE YA!
>>
>>82895228

Isn't he always high as fuck?
>>
>>82895569
This tbqh senpai
>>82895228
OP you're a fucking faggot my dude
>>
How about some context?
>>
>>82895694
Shur the fuck up samefag
>>
>>82895228
you nugget
>>
The biggest thing that annoys me about him is when he gets so fucking preachy about weed. I'm all for decriminalizing it, but when he says stupid shit like weed makes you a better driver...

He's also lately been cucked into the idea of universal basic income. Where's the money coming from, Joe? I know you're filthy rich, but I'm not and don't care to pay into a system where everyone makes $10k/year or whatever for doing nothing. I don't even see why people like my dad who make six figures should have to fund those bum's lifestyles.

And I know it's his company, but Onnit is complete horseshit. Snake-oil garbage. I cringe every time himself and other fighters plug that nonsense. Seriously, who the fuck is buying it?
>>
>>82896010
Why shouldn't you and your father have to pay? What makes you two so special?
>>
>>82896130
Tell me why people should make $10k/year for doing nothing.
>>
>>82896130
Fuck off.

Same shit as healthcare.

You better support universal healthcare you heartless fascist. Now excuse me while I have my 5th soda for the day and smoke this pack of cigarettes.
>>
>>82896175
What do you care if you're getting $10,000 or more a year, too?
>>
>>82896130
>give us free money
>you don't want to? what makes you so special!

yeah no
>>
>>82896206
Universal healthcare is coming, faggot. Better get used to it.
>>
>>82896220
I don't need an extra $10k/year because I fucking work for a living. It's not that hard to get a job or two if necessary.
>>
>>82896175
>>82896206
>>82896232
Why are conservatives so selfish? It's not enough for them to do well. Everybody else has to suffer, too.
>>
File: 1466818088662.jpg (105KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1466818088662.jpg
105KB, 409x409px
>>82896290
>It's not that hard to get a job or two if necessary.

get a hold of this wagecuck
>>
>>82896253

Not an argument.
>>
>>82896253
It violates natural law it will never sustain itself.

In the end it will fail because white men are sick and tired of supporting fat, lazy, slobbering niggers
>>
That's what drugs does to your brain.
>>
>>82896303
Why are liberals so lazy? It's not enough their parents support them. Everybody else has to give them something, too.
>>
>>82895228
>Joe Rogan is a fucking idiot
took you long enough to figure that out
>>
>>82896320
You're right. It's a fact.
>>
>>82896323
>Always brings it back to niggers

This is why nobody takes you seriously and nobody ever will.
>>
No shit, you think it would be entertaining if he wasn't?
>>
>>82896303
Conservatives are sociopaths.
>>
File: ThomasSowellGreed.jpg (19KB, 325x186px) Image search: [Google]
ThomasSowellGreed.jpg
19KB, 325x186px
>>82896303

>Why are conservatives so selfish?

You can't claim paying taxes is a matter of altruism as it is an act of force.
>>
>>82896175
because robots will have most of the jobs
>>
>>82895228
I don't know what you would expect from an alt-right intellectual to be honest
>>
>>82896552

Joe isn't even remotely "alt-right" you fucking retard.
>>
>>82896582
then why all alt-righters here follow him? especially considering they only follow people that align perfectly with what they think politically
>>
>>82896303
So you essentially think higher income people should be used as a piggy bank for the poor? Leeching off of other people's hard work is okay in your book? Oh, wait... You probably believe most wealthy people were handed everything in life. So fuck them, right?
>>
>>82896537
because you are not taking it for yourself?
>>
>>82896621

Idiot.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=joe+rogan+political+views
>>
>>82895228
>He really has a hard time staying impartial. And when talking about Gobekle Tempi he, on more than one occasion, had to reiterate the fact that HUMANS were the ones that made it.
the fuck is wrong with that? do you know how many deluded retards think aliens built that shit?
>>
>>82896666

So it's not at all selfish to use a third party to force someone into paying for a cause which you support?
>>
>Joe Rogan is a fuckinng idiot
>Clearly Joe is not an idiot

Nice.
>>
>>82896537
You shouldn't post quotes from heterodox economists when talking about anything vaguely to do with economics, makes people throw your argument in the bin
>>
File: 1471610819687.jpg (61KB, 546x604px) Image search: [Google]
1471610819687.jpg
61KB, 546x604px
>>82895228
>waah why doesn't Joe Rogan like the Sceptic Retard
>>
>>82896621
>especially considering they only follow people that align perfectly with what they think politically
nah, I subscribe to communists, liberals, libertarians etc on youtube as well. Just because someone isn't in your echo-chamber doesn't mean that they are alt-right.

>then why all alt-righters here follow him?
because he's fun and has interesting guests on and he can talk to a wide range of people

btw, Steve Crowder isn't alt-right. thrightstuff.biz would be a good site to introduce yourself to alt-right content
>>
>>82896736
if they are paying taxes too how is it selfish? they just expect everyone to do their part for the system
>>
>>82895569
op ABSOLUTELY SEETHING RIGHT NOW
>>
>>82895228
this makes me wonder: where does podcast discussion actually belong?
>>
>>82896621
>all this prejudice
>fell for the alt-right straw man

19 year old college aged 'murican detected
>>
>>82896825
/tv/, Joe was on fear factor.
>>
>>82896315
I think it's "get a load" not "get a hold"
>>
>>82896010
Yeah he even almost went off on Stev-O when Steve went near the fringe of the area of nearly implying the suggestion and possibility of there being a chance of weed being addictive.
>>
>>82896847
>was

As in not anymore.
>>
>>82896866
We have regular enough Brendan Fraser threads, that guy hasn't been on anything recently.
>>
>>82896849
No, it's get a hold.

As in, get a hold of this wageslave and get him back to work already so he can pay taxes to fund my neet lifestyle like a good boy.
>>
>>82896865
He did admit it can be mentally addictive then changed the goalposts and said they were referring to physical addiction
>>
>>82896847
he has more to do with /sp/ desu
>>
>>82896621
Maybe your opinions of people are ill-founded. Joe Rogan is a libertarian centrist as far as I can tell. I'm not sure what you think the alt-right is (I'm also not sure what it actually is apart from a buzz word), but it's not Joe Rogan.
>>
>unironic Joe Rogan listeners on this board
Dude.. Like weed and shit.
>>
>>82895228

It's an entertaining show. Why do you give a shit if he's a real intellectual or not? (he isn't)

The only thing that gets to me sometime is how he gets lost in his own bullshit thoughts and starts to slant off topic.
>>
>>82896803
This, people should start thinking of taxes as the rent you pay for being part of Civilization. Part of that is 'Subsidisng scroungers' who are willing to do the shit that you don't want to do.

Uncontacted Amazonian tribes arent paying taxes, but you probably dont want to live like them.
>>
>>82896253
>Universal healthcare is coming
Not with your demographics it ain't.
>>
File: 1484771515815.gif (2MB, 450x428px) Image search: [Google]
1484771515815.gif
2MB, 450x428px
>>82896982
Uh yeah, there are like, literally dozens of us. If you don't like it you could always fuck off to a different thread.
>>
>>82896825
/tv/, it's television on the internet
>>
>>82896977
Actually, in light of some of his comments maybe a left-libertarian.
>>
>>82896398
blacks and mexicans(in the US) are the reason we can't have nice things like universal basic income or universal health care. if it was just whites or mostly whites we could have those things. because the vast majority of whites work or are trying to work. so these things could support themselves. blacks and mexicans however don't generally work, especially blacks. as long as we have a significant population of these groups we can't have basic income or healthcare without the system crashing from not enough people paying in vs. using it.

it's why these kinds of things worked in countries like sweden(mostly white) and are quickly not working now that they are importing a bunch of darker skinned friends. these are just facts, if you want to call it racist so be it.
>>
File: china.jpg (48KB, 492x449px) Image search: [Google]
china.jpg
48KB, 492x449px
>>82897022
>Part of that is 'Subsidisng scroungers' who are willing to do the shit that you don't want to do.
I thougth that was the Liberal argument for illegal immigration?
Which is incidentally 100% incompatible with socialized state systems like universal healthcare as they require long-term 85%+ taxed employment rates above minimum wage to pay into such a system more than they receive from it.
>>
>>82896803
What about the ones who dont pay. You know. the blacks
>>
Who /Nick Mullen/ here?
>>
>>82897049
>>82897110
Just make more money.
>>
File: joe rogan cheeseburger abuse.jpg (136KB, 593x385px) Image search: [Google]
joe rogan cheeseburger abuse.jpg
136KB, 593x385px
>>82896010
>>
File: 1440938550900.png (59KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1440938550900.png
59KB, 500x500px
>>82897049
>sweden
>(mostly white)
>>
>>82896970
Which is still addiction and can still be harmful. Joe doesn't want to admit any possible negatives of marijuana because he's insecure in his position and is afraid that if we acknowledge any possible drawbacks of marijuana then it's going to invalidate the position of marijuana being legal, which is retarded. It's purely out of fear that if you recognize the cons of an issue the pros go out the window, it's intellectually infantile. Instead of being intellectually honest and acknowledging pros and cons of an argument and then arguing the pros outweigh the cons he just shuts his asshole up and screeches autistically when anyone brings up a con so that he can just make the pedantic argument that weed is only positives. Nothing is going to be only positives if you live in a non-fantasy world.

Driving a car has the positives of incredibly easy and convenient travel, and the cons that some people get killed in them. What Joe does is the equivalent to thinking that if we admit that some people get killed in car accidents then we might get our cars taken away.
>>
>conspiracy theorist
>idiot

Gee, you don't say.
>>
File: hulk loads.jpg (182KB, 929x597px) Image search: [Google]
hulk loads.jpg
182KB, 929x597px
>>82897405
Yea Joe unfortunately still views marijuana as the cure all to everything like he is in college. To pretend marijuana has absolutely no negative effects, Joe is being a silly bitch.
>>
File: obama.jpg (36KB, 624x370px) Image search: [Google]
obama.jpg
36KB, 624x370px
>>82896130
because fucking robots are flipping our economic system upside down, you dumb fuck

corporate greed and automation are double penetrating the middle and working class like a fucking BLACKED video

Corporate greed has white-collar workers working longer for less than they ever have. Automation is doing the same thing for blue collar workers.

Ever since the housing crisis of 2008 the Corporate pigs like throwing around this term "New Economic Normal" which means, post 2008, the average working 2x as much for 50% of the pay.

Just because you're an ignorant, uneducated, stupid fucking nigger and can't pull your head out of your ass doesn't mean the rest of us can't.
>>
>>82897538
haha woops I meant to reply to
>>82896175
sweating.jpg
>>
Whenever there's a smart dude on the podcast, Joe is the first to admit he's not the sharpest tool in the shed.

So what if he's not MENSA IQ if he doesn't pretend to be?
>>
File: 1492842462283.jpg (317KB, 874x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1492842462283.jpg
317KB, 874x1280px
>>82897538
>robots
"Muh automation".
Literally the only bigger meme is "muh climate immigration".
>Automation is doing the same thing for blue collar workers.
Has nothing to do with automation and everything to do with weak unions, H1-B immigration and free trade deals with industrializing nations like China.
>the average working 2x as much for 50% of the pay.
Which is a trend that started in the mid-60s along with the 1965 immigration act.
>>
>>82897538
Thank you, Anon.
>>
>>82896537
It's not altruism you stupid nigger. It's a tax.
It's a fee. If you don't like those fees, move the fuck out to a different country.
>>
>>82897621
You are so fucking wrong it's almost comical.

Grow the fuck up and get the fuck out.
>>
>>82897288
How aware are you of the demographics of Europe? Do you have statistics that say the majority is non-white?

Are you a mongrel living in a mongrel country?
>>
>>82895228
In some ways he is dumb, yes. I would say he lacks critical thinking skills. But realize this: he has the most successful podcast, he is a successful comedian, he is paid alot of cash just to talk about people beating each other up. He is smart enough to keep all of that going without imploding, and he has a successful marriage. I would say he is intelligent in some areas of life, but when it comes to theories and scientific thinking, he is lacking. Probably because he is not college educated. He is the everyday man's thinking man, not an intellectual. At least he ponders, wonders, questions, I give him respect for that.
>>
>>82897621
my father works as an economic analyst in DC ever since the late 90s and everything that person said is pretty much spot on and you're just wrong

dude they have government contingency plans since the mid-2000s for when people understand the actual gravity of corporate greed and the backlash that might come out. this shit is very real.
>>
>>82897690
>"ur wrong"
Convincing argument right there.
Automation is no threat at all to the average workforce outside of self-serve kiosks at McDonalds and Walmart.
Car factories, large scale Warehouses etc have already automatized about as much as they can and the upcoming improvements are really nothing groundbreaking, mostly about "safe" robotics (mostly just padded arms with sensors out the ass) removing the need for Cages so a quickly moving arm swing will simply take the wind out of an employee instead of the ribcage.
And yes, the lack of wages rising and inflation of costs can be directly correlated to the cheaply imported and growing workforce from the third-world as it started at the exact same time.
>>
>>82897764
>my father works as an economic analyst in DC
My father works at Nintendo.
>and everything that person said is pretty much spot on and you're just wrong
Samefagging doesn't become you.
>dude they have government contingency plans since the mid-2000s for when people understand the actual gravity of corporate greed
The government has contingency plans for everything under the sun, including potential warfare with friendly states and it's own population. Doesn't mean jack shit in reality.
>>
>>82897597
false humility
>>
>>82897963
Do you believe in what you believe because you want to believe, or because it's based in the most accurate observation?
>>
>>82897911
>Automation is no threat at all to the average workforce outside of self-serve kiosks at McDonalds and Walmart.
Idiot.
>Car factories, large scale Warehouses etc have already automatized about as much as they can and the upcoming improvements are really nothing groundbreaking,
Idiot
>And yes, the lack of wages rising and inflation of costs can be directly correlated to the cheaply imported and growing workforce from the third-world as it started at the exact same time.
No shit Sherlock. That's because business owners would rather pay Chinamen for less than what they could pay Americans... which is... Corporate greed.

The exploding middle class in China is the direct parallel to wage stagnation coupled with record-high profits. It has nothing to do with 'weak unions.' That's just fucking asinine to say. Corporatists are trying their damndest to villify and erase unions from the face of history and return us back to the good ol' days of the 1800s working 14 hours a day for a pittance.
>>
>>82898018
Why do you think it's false? Here's the template: I think [phenomenon X] because [observation Y]
>>
>>82897963
>S-Samefag!

Hahaha you fucking nigger. Get the fuck out of here with that shit.
>>
>>82898071
because of the way he reacts when he actually has a strong opinion about something
>>
>>82896320
That's also not an argument.
>>82896323
>It violates natural law
lolwut
>>
File: white knights.jpg (190KB, 900x713px) Image search: [Google]
white knights.jpg
190KB, 900x713px
Yea I know OP
Whenever I'm browsing Youtube after watching too much JRE and I see his stupid dumbfounded face in the thumbnail it can make me physically shutter.
He's a just a big bald monkeyman. He goes on about being Italian genetically but it's obvious he's southern italian because his ancestors were clearly raped by the moors.
>>
>>82898070
>Idiot.
Absolutely staggering argumentation skills.
>That's because business owners would rather pay Chinamen for less than what they could pay Americans
More like South Americans.
>Corporate greed.
Sure, although the Left aren't any less guilty in perpetuating it.
>The exploding middle class in China is the direct parallel to wage stagnation coupled with record-high profits.
That's less to do with immigration and more to do with offshoring as a result of Chinese protectionism (they will literally help companies screw you over) and US free-trade mentality.
>It has nothing to do with 'weak unions.'
It has a lot to do with weak unions, particularly those easily undercut by immigrant strikebreakers.
Strong unions like ILWU is why there's still working class people with decent wages in the US.
>Corporatists are trying their damndest to villify and erase unions from the face of history
And wha passes for the "Left" among modern bourgie brats is doing their best to help them do so.
>>
>>82898212
My man, I don't give a fuck about the Left and their limousine liberals being any more guilty than the Right and their senile old fucking lunatics.

If you think there's some kind of political alignment going on here then you're even more fucking retarded than you lead yourself on to be.
>>
File: cropped-Itunes-Profile-LARGE.jpg (264KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
cropped-Itunes-Profile-LARGE.jpg
264KB, 3000x3000px
Listen to a better podcast
>>
>>82898212
>I know I'm retarded and at this point I'm still trying to sound smart

Please stop posting
>>
>>82898280
The unwarranted automation alarmism is pretty much a Liberal-Left phenomenon so I would expect you to fall under that label, yes.
Of course the deflection about politics doesn't excuse your other retarded arguments like that of unions in any case.
>>
>>82898280
>>82898366
>reddit spacing
Neck yourself.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>82898352
I am.
>>
>>82895228
Is this the the click-bait strategy applied to /tv/ you're doing OP ?
>>
>>82896315
how do i into neet ?
>>
File: IMG_1508.jpg (413KB, 1400x1400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1508.jpg
413KB, 1400x1400px
Hello freak bitches!!
>>
>>82896640
Not a piggy bank, but nobody should be starving or homeless in such a rich country. The vast majority of the rich (I'm one of them) did not get where they are on fair terms.
>>
File: 1484522512116.gif (546KB, 315x338px) Image search: [Google]
1484522512116.gif
546KB, 315x338px
>>82898622
B A S E D
A
S
E
D
>>
File: IMG_1378.gif (919KB, 375x281px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1378.gif
919KB, 375x281px
>>82898684
My sides hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: rogan kettlebell.gif (1011KB, 450x365px) Image search: [Google]
rogan kettlebell.gif
1011KB, 450x365px
>>82898622
>>
>>82896010
Reminder that the greatest capitalist of all time advocated for universal basic income
>>
>>82898375
>deflection about politics
Dude there was no deflection. I'm saying the left is just as guilty as the right as far as corporate greed and general douchebaggery. They all go to the same parties. I've been to them.

But the real core of the issue here is that you're just so fucking stupid that you can't help but think you're actually correct when you say stupid shit like 'weak unions' and 'muh Left' because you can't grasp the all-encompassing, bi-partisan effort made by the corporatists to disseminate false information and gaslight the opposition, like Unions, wage garnishment, stagnating wages, and offshoring under the guise of 'US free-trade mentality.'

Bourgie brats AND fedora-tipping faggots like yourself are basically the same thing at this point. That much you're right about. But the idea is that this a very new-style thinking that has been orchestrated and pushed within the past 12-15 years ever since the war in the Middle East was in full swing and the protests stopped having any momentum.

This 'new economic normal' has very little to do with people 'not doing enough to protect themselves' as it is with being massively overpowered and overwhelmed by the multiple threats of a growing third world work force, globalization, and the over-arching control of the media by those very same companies.

It's not a fucking coincidence dude. There are very, very smart men who want these things to happen and do put their best effort to make sure it comes to pass.
>>
File: joe.jpg (197KB, 970x840px) Image search: [Google]
joe.jpg
197KB, 970x840px
it's all good as long as the podcast keeps being about his guests and not Joe
>>
>>82898673
>starving or homeless
The majority of which are men fucked over by either disabilities (mental illness, physical) or drug abuse. It's relatively rare for it to be due to economic reasons.
The big homeless towns like NYC, LA and SF are like that largely because they have very homeless-friendly politics, tons of people to beg from, cheap drugs and a lot of places to sleep and eat free-of-charge or very cheaply.
>>
>>82898850
the podcast was so much better when redban would bring up random videos or articles which joe would actually consider and riff on. now, joe just repeats his talking points. .
>>
>>82898421
My nigga
>>
>>82898847
>Dude there was no deflection.
Which is why you started sperging about politics and ignored the rest of the post(s).
>But the real core of the issue here is that you're just so fucking stupid
As opposed to the guy posting "idiot idiot" and then not giving a single coherent line of reason behind his arguments prior in this thread.
>'weak unions' and 'muh Left'
Are both major reasons why wages are dropping.
ILWU, a strong union, have wages that are incredibly high for the work they do which would basically be impossible if third-world labour was allowed to intervene.
>bi-partisan effort made by the corporatists
I fully understand the old-hat notion of the two parties being the same.
That doesn't change the fact that it can be directly correlated to the 1965 immigration law and didn't start with 9/11.
>Bourgie brats AND fedora-tipping faggots like yourself are basically the same thing at this point.
Yeah, "fedora-tipping" because I laughed at your automation alarmist hippie-ass who doesn't know what ICRA is.
>This 'new economic normal' has very little to do with people 'not doing enough to protect themselves'
Except the very example of ILWU and other unions who manage to do that.
>growing third world work force, globalization
Both of which I brought up earlier which I got responded to with "Idiot.".
>It's not a fucking coincidence dude.
Never said it was.
>There are very, very smart men who want these things to happen
Yes, they're generally top politicians and rich "philantrophists".
>>
>>82895228
Really OP? A guy that eats seven eggs on a sandwich claiming it's healthy while looking like an inflamed testicle that's about to explode is dumb? What gave it away?
>>
>>82896303
>gibsme free monies you selfish prick stop making me suffer REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I can't listen to JRE anymore.

He's so damn arrogant and ignorant, every 5 minutes I want to yell at him and correct him about something or tell him a basic fact that he has to waste time getting Jamie to pull up.

I know more than him about litetally everything except martial arts. That's fine, but in the past few years he's gotten way less fun on the podcast. I'm doing way more eye rolling and cringing than laughing any time I listen to the JRE now.

Church of What's Happening Now is so much better, and Punch Drunk Sports gives me as much as I'd want about MMA and is 1000x funnier than JRE.
>>
>>82896733
yeah, this dude's right. rogan knows his retarded audience well enough to know he's got to make it clear that ayyliums ain't up for discussion
>>
>>82896825
yeah, /tv/ is the best place for general podcast discussion unless the specific topic is better suited for another board
>>
>>82896544
Just tax the robots
>>
The amount of Hancock dicksucking Joe does is disgusting. He only does it because Hancock is a huge DMTtard like he is, so he'll defend him on anything.
>>
>>82900863
I like Joey Diaz, but he's a worse host than Joe and Lee is a giddy Jewtard.
>>
I'm praying for the day Joe gets too sick to do the show for a while and Jamie gets to step into the spotlight.
>>
>>82895228
>Joe Rogan is a fucking idiot
>Clearly Joe is not an idiot

Speaking of Idiots, how's it going OP?
>>
Reminder that Joe Rogan wears denim print leggings because he's a fag.
>>
>>82897049

>these are just facts

citation needed
>>
>>82895228
>He really has a hard time staying impartial.
this.
it's really off putting, tbqh.
typical sign of a brainlet.
>>
THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk[Embed] <---- HIT PLAY NIGGA

>YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard
>>
File: 1495060232514.jpg (208KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1495060232514.jpg
208KB, 960x1280px
I thought the appeal of this podcast is that you GO INTO IT realizing that Joe is a dumb pseudo-intellectual doing his best to grasp whatever the fuck his guest is talking about?

Joe's the perfect host, partly because he is dumb. He's GENUINELY curious about what is being talked about. I'm not any smarter than Joe, and Joe's certainly not an idiot, but he's not a genius either. He's trying to understand what's going through his guests' heads, just like we are as the listeners. Being a little dumb is a good thing because it eases the conversation along.

The annoying thing is when Joe tries to steer the conversation to whatever HE wants to talk about, or not let the guest get their ideas out fully or whatever. That's annoying.

Also fuck you Jamie I know you post here you fucking cuck
>>
>>82897538
> CORPORATE GREED
oh fuck off m8
>>
>>82897644
I think you'd be surprised how many people will, or at least will move their wealth away

France at one point raised taxes and ended up with a lowered tax revenue because so many people left

There are some countries that outright sell becoming a citizen, a couple even in the EU.

Not that UBI will happen in the US within the next 40 years but still
>>
>>82903227
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
>>
>>82897911
You're right, but add taxi and truck drivers to the list
>>82898070
You are wrong, a moron, and clearly don't work in any industry relevant to this discussion
>>
>>82903227
mommy i want farts!!!!!!
>>
>>82895228
Ok Michael why don't you tell us what you think?
>well I think that
Ok ok pause let Graham speak, you're just proving his point.
>>
>>82895228
i think the best podcasts have been the ones with jordan peterson, and only because he fucking carries them. it is funny to listen to joe play intellectual catch-up by throwing in big words or talking about some science he barely understands himself.
>>
File: 1.jpg (254KB, 618x685px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
254KB, 618x685px
>>82895228
Why would he stay impartial? He said himself that he's not a journalist and he only brings people on to have conversations, there's no reason for him to not defend something he believes in. Also, I watched that podcast and I have to say, Shermer was being the typical leddit skeptic where his only "arguments" were "I can't really refute this, but I'm certain there's some mainstreamâ„¢ science that can refute it"
>>
where's the thread for the current podcast?
>>
>>82905938
None up yet AFAIK.
>>
>>82905281
Remember. Joe Rogan is a fucking idiot neanderthal. He grew up in Boston around idiots and an abusive father. He uses his pseudo-intellectualism to fake credibility.
>>
>>82905803
in regard to the debate, he was supposed to act as a moderator so his impartiality was essential to ensuring a civil and orderly discussion. but because of his biased behavior he allowed his favored guest to jabber over the others
>>
>>82906744
every time joe opened his mouth on the JP podcasts i couldnt help but roll my eyes. JP would say literally some of the most insightful and though provoking statements and joe would retort with, "hmmm, yeah... what do you think about donald trump being president, man? shit is crazy." i just want joe to fucking edit himself out.
>>
>>82895228
He literally thinks that if you drive a hybrid car you are a homosexual.
Yes he is thick.
>>
File: 1486223409800.png (1MB, 1017x904px) Image search: [Google]
1486223409800.png
1MB, 1017x904px
>>82897621

>thinking unions will stop automation
>>
>>82895228
Watch all of it. He actually destroyed Shermer during that debate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk3xdMkwMsE
16:30

Joe also showed his biased side because Shermer was uttering nonsense like "cave paintings and engravings on complex structures are more or less the same."
>>
>>82896010
>I don't even see why people like my dad who make six figures should have to fund those bum's lifestyles.

because your dad has an easy life and there should be some balance, trust fund baby
Thread posts: 149
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.