[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vader would get fucked by the Aliens. Scott over Lucas anyday.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: vaderandaliens33.jpg (111KB, 800x1132px) Image search: [Google]
vaderandaliens33.jpg
111KB, 800x1132px
Vader would get fucked by the Aliens.

Scott over Lucas anyday.
>>
> Aliens continue to run at sentry turrets and get obliterated into bits
Sure buddy
>>
>>82892368
Yeah but in the end they managed to find a way around them.
>>
>>82892368
>empire couldn't even stop tiny teddy bears
k
>>
>>82892200
All you need to kill vader is a good throwing arm. You can hurl rocks at the guy until he's force exhausted, knock one of his robot legs with a lobbed baseball bat a and then sit on him until he grants you three wishes.
>>
>>82892200
>a day in the life of a boy's closet.
who illustrates this shit.
>>
File: 6537567.jpg (977KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
6537567.jpg
977KB, 1200x1200px
2 would give their lives to protect you, the others will do anything to kill you. Which 2 do you choose as your protectors?
>>
>>82892200
>Lightsaber would instantly cauterize and keep the acid blood from being a problem
>Vader can use The Force to keep them at a distance
Only if there were enough Aliens to overwhelm him.
>>
>>82892399
> Aliens couldn't kill a little girl who was hiding from them for a month
>>
>>82892484
The empire is a bit more powerful than a couple dozen xenos mate.
>>
>>82892451
I'm 99% sure Grievous without his dumb lung injury thing would absolutely shit on all the others, it wouldn't even be close.

Giving the slashers full support of horror movie tropes is dumb as shit, it's cartoon/gag manga level fuckery that lets them keep coming back again and again.
>>
>>82892451
Pred and T1000
>>
>>82892530
Them coming back is part of their powers, not tropes.
>>
>>82892530
what happens if you infect Jason or Michale with a facehugger?
>>
>>82892368
the thing about xenos is that they are very intelligent,they would never do a frontal attack,it would be even less likely if they hadnt the numbers to make a great attack.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.