[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many people were in the wrong here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: 252738.jpg (146KB, 1023x883px) Image search: [Google]
252738.jpg
146KB, 1023x883px
How many people were in the wrong here?
>>
he sounds like a beta cuck
>>
everyone who pays any attention to clickbait
>>
>>82890053
ROASTIES ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>82890082
Looks like we got an underage poster here

mods
>>
>>82890082
>first date
>slut makes you pay
>pointedly doesn't even watch the movie you buy
>sue the bitch
>being anything but alpha
What would you have done? Tipped your fedora at the m'lady and requested she eat all the eggs?
>>
>>82890053
Just you for reposting this from reddit for a 2nd time
>>
>first date
>go to the movies
>>
Do Americans really pay 20 dollars for a movie ticket?
>>
lol marvelfag on ultimate damage control
>>
>>82890115
Depends on the context. If you match with someone, make some small chat and you both love the same movies, you can segue that it into a movie date.
>>
>>82890082
Thw world is built by such "beta" men. We need men to build the bridges and make the maps. This man is doing what needs to be done.
>>
>Guardians of the Galaxy vol. 2
She did the right thing.
>>
The only correct answer is the girl for dating a manchild who takes capeshit that seriously.
>>
>>82890119
A 3D weekend evening showing? It's a bit high, but not outlandish. It's why true patricians watch 2D matinees during the middle of the week.
>>
>>82890135
Which is when you meet at ones apartment, drink wine, watch movie and fuck instead of going to a place where you have to be silent for two hours.
>>
>>82890150
Give me back my $25 (plust tip), roastie. Those goobers don't come free.
>>
>>82890053
They should deport him to Mexico for trying to waste tax payer's money with frivolous lawsuits.
>>
God that's an awful font.
Can I sue the website for raping my eyes?
>>
File: 1442502864177.jpg (268KB, 970x1139px) Image search: [Google]
1442502864177.jpg
268KB, 970x1139px
>>82890112
I got that reference
>>
>>82890053
>37 years old

>"guardians of the galaxy 2"

I hope she made him feel as infantile as he truly is. Lord knows I'd be texting "wow this loser manchild's idea of a date is to go see guardians of the fucking galaxy" to my friends as well if I were in that situation
>>
>>82890200
>Wine

Get a load of this faggot. You drink it while Wearing your romper too?
>>
>>82890396
I drink it while wearing women and by wearing I mean having my dick inside them.
>>
>>82890393
london?
>>
>>82890427
>"I keep my pubes combed, wear cologne and rayon shirts"

cool story
>>
>>82890257
wow are you like a 4chan expert dude
>>
>>82890459
>2017
>having pubes

literally lmaoing at virgins like you
>>
>>82890053
>not 17.38
>>
>>82890427
No you don't. You were hit by a car riding your bike.

You have been in a coma for over 14 years. It's mum, we haven't given up on you honey.

Squeeze my hand if you can understand me.
>>
>37 year old ""man""
>taking a date to capeshit
I hope she wins the countersuit
>>
>/tv/ UNIRONICALLY defends autistic man
i hope you get sued for menial shit like this
>>
>taking date out to cheap restaurant
>Fuck her

After this a couple of times if she doesn't annoy me id see capeshit and only DC.
>>
>>82890725
>DC
That's a good idea, make the movie so boring that she needs to make out with you just to pass the time.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.