[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are they so sad Boromir died? He was the bad guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: boromir.jpg (121KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
boromir.jpg
121KB, 1920x1080px
Why are they so sad Boromir died? He was the bad guy
>>
>>82888657
because deep down they all know entrusting the world's fate to an emo midget is a retarded as fuck plan
>>
>>82888657
>what is redemption?
>>
>>82888657
I wouldn't expect a woman to understand
>>
>>82888657
He died trying to save people. Redemption 101

Just because he was a dick doesn't mean he's a bad guy btw, he was still on their side
>>
>>82888657
because they forgot to have life insurance for him
>>
>>82888657
the ring corrupts. boromir was a noble man, and he died as such
>>
He was not a bad guy, He was the best human left alive.

Just humanity is shit around the ring.
>>
He was a good man swayed by an evil power yet still tried to do the right thing in the end. It could have happened to any of them.
>>
Even as a kid I understood >>82888935, >>82888944 and >>82888984, so why are there adult women who unironically think >>82888657?
>>
Literally shows in the movie how he wasn't intentionally trying to be a douche. The ring was corrupting him and you could see he felt bad right after in that scene in the woods when Frodo went invis. He was struggling
>>
NO ONE can resist the corruption of the ring.
>>
File: IMG_0007.jpg (60KB, 600x504px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0007.jpg
60KB, 600x504px
This should be the prototypical example of the "women will never understand" meme. Good choice OP.

And I say that having just rewatched Master and Commander recently so you know I ain't playin
>>
>>82889112
shut the fuck up
>>
>>82889034
they see boromir trying to rape frodo and it triggers them, they don't realize he wanted the ring not his boypussy
>>
>>82889273
>the ring
>not a metaphor for boipucci
>>
>>82888907
Fuck you Boromir wasn't a dick.Not even in the móviles. If anyone was a fuck, it was Aragorn. Being such a massive elffag through the whole movie and stealing Big B's scenes from the book. That final Boss Battle should have been all Boromir.
>>
>>82888907

This. He was also a dick only because of the ring. His intentions were as noble as you can get but it means nothing when you're being corrupted by a godlike object.
>>
Why did he kiss him after he died? Were they gay?

I found it pretty cute, either way <3
>>
File: Billy-Madison.jpg (919KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Billy-Madison.jpg
919KB, 1920x1080px
>>82888657
Boromir? More like Boreomir.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.