[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So it was staged, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

So it was staged, right?
>>
We're going to be out of the BUTT and into the FUCK if we don't come up with that $36.
>>
I'd kill myself too if my last name was COMBS
>>
BUTT FUCK!
*epic staring contest with random black guy*
>>
>>82888420
what the hell do you mean A PETER PAN PEANUT BUTTER ALERT
>>
Years later I still like to quote it and tell people "You can suck my dick... or cock."
>>
FUCK YOU
>>
All you ever do is stay at home and play with your tits and look at your ass at the same time!
>>
TONIGHT on Unsolved SHIT!
>>
I remember when this was really big and everyone at school used to just randomly yell out quotes all day
>>
>>82888623
Cool blog faggot
>>
>>82888637
I remember when I went to a Halo 3 party with my school friends. I couldn't figure out how to use the melee weapon.
>>
File: 13f.gif (113KB, 498x594px) Image search: [Google]
13f.gif
113KB, 498x594px
>tfw severe tourettes
>tfw involuntary scream nigger atleast 20 times a day
>tfw can't go to college or take classes or work around food or close proximity to other people
>tfw weed doesn't help anymore and the only treatment is to intoxicate myself enough that I sleep all day
>tfw going to kill self

Good to know I'm a source of entertainment atleast
>>
>>82888674
Also, I spent a lot of time just chucking grenades at my teammates. I don't know why it's so funny but it is. There were enough people there that nobody knew who was doing it.
>>
I still didn't get an answer to my question.
>>
>>82888843
I don't care.
>>
>>82888843
According to know your m*me(triggered I know), it's unknown.
I think it might be real though.
>>
>>82888589
BITCH...I LOVE YOU
>>
AAauuuuuughhgg shit
>>
I showed these videos to other people. I laughed my ass off and they looked at me like I'm mentally handicapped. Good times.
>>
>>82888420
Are you literally retarded?
>>
>>82889328
Tourettes Guy is the ultimate litmus test. You can know who is a pleb if they don't laugh at it.
>>
WHO'S THE FAGGOT WITH THE TUBA?
>>
>>82889627
WATCH YOUR MOUF
>>
THAT JUST MEANS SHE LIKES WHAT I LIKE!
>>
WHO WRINKLED MY RANDY TRAVIS POSTER, PISSED THE SEAT AND HID MY KEYS!?
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 4016x2939px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4016x2939px
>>
I'd kill myself too if my last name was...COOOMBS
>>
PISSING OUT THE WINDOW, AND SHITTING OUT THE WINDOW ARE TWO. DIFFERENT. THINGS
>>
BITCH

I LOVE YOU
>>
the premise of "his therapist told us to record him all the time" was always kind of sketchy
but Danny does genuinely seem like a guy with severe tourettes and alcoholism
>>
it was never funny.
>>
>>82888420
Of course. Did you ever notice noon in the background in the videos is particularly creeped out by his spasms and screaming?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.