[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DON'T DO THIS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1495065531001.jpg (24KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
1495065531001.jpg
24KB, 600x300px
DON'T DO THIS
>>
File: IMG_2273.jpg (6KB, 207x243px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2273.jpg
6KB, 207x243px
Chalupa tortilla Maria Guadalupe
>>
File: CgL9s58UMAA2KsT.jpg (6KB, 318x44px) Image search: [Google]
CgL9s58UMAA2KsT.jpg
6KB, 318x44px
>>82887457
>>
>>82887457
>lets his race and people die

Fuck superman
>>
>>82887672
>Sacrifice your body so that the rampaging tyrant can harvest your cells in order to retrieve the codex for which your entire species based it's genetic organisms on therefore eliminating choice as your life was determined from birth.

Oh wait you still don't get the movie
>>
>>82887797
Not only that, it wouldn't have changed a thing. Zod still would have genocided us.
>>
>>82887457
Still a more powerful moment than anything that Marvel has crapped out
>>
>>82890330

Keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>82890382
tell that to zod's snapped neck
>>
>>82890102
>us
redditors are vapid
get out
>>
>>82887457
This scene right here, and then they cut to the family in peril, and then you hear him shout, STOP, and then Lois watches on, frozen and then he closes his eyes and breaks Zod's neck, and then he falls to his knees and screams in anguish. Fucking KINO! Most powerful movie I've ever seen, Fuck Marvel's quip a minute.
>>
>>82891611
tell that to zod's snapped neck
>>
>>82891692
Yeah well, bitch promised to kill every man woman and child, one by one. Piss on him and his neck.
>>
>>82891787
I still feel kind of sorry for Zod.
>>
>>82893064
Yeah, I don't. He's an unimaginative cunt. You see Jor-EL, he was also pre programed, as was his wife. And yet they decided to break protocol and have a child. Zod could have cloned his deputy, and the other ladies, pass clones of them around for others to procreate with. Sure, still look for the Last Son of Krypton but tell him that you want his genetic information, then terraform mars best you could. And then join in a coilition with humanity and try to bridge the gap between human DNA and Kryptonian DNA. He literally could have changed the world. No, he wants to save Krypton, his version of it anyway, and because of this sin he deserved what he got. Ironically he's locked away some where surrounded by Kryptonite that he's fastly evolving over so when he evolves beyond it, the world's collectively fucked.
>>
>>82893213
But superman killed like millions of people fighting him
>>
>>82893244
Yes, because if Superman had simply walked away Zod would have said, "As you say Kal, let's go else where to mitigate the collateral damage."
>>
>>82893213
Mars was no good for that. He wasn't interested in rebuilding Krypton slowly over centuries. He wanted to rebuild Rome in a day, and to do that, he needed lots and lots of biomass.

"A foundation has to be built on something."

Zod's fine with that, because to him, the Kryptonian genetics program is basically a religion. Terran life was irrelevant to him, because it had no place outside of fodder for that program. In other words, we had no place in the Codex, and Zod's only interested in fellow people of his "book."
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.