[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Barney-the-dinosaur.jpg (93KB, 725x521px) Image search: [Google]
Barney-the-dinosaur.jpg
93KB, 725x521px
Is this kino?
>>
>>82886469
It taught me that grudge not only rhymes with fudge, but with pudge and budge. Important life lessons.
>>
Bear In The Big Blue House was better
>>
>>82886469
>inb4 barneyfag?
>>
>>82886469
i fucking hated barney even as a kid. it funny when eek the cat parodied him though
>>
I LOVE YOU, YOU LOVE ME
THAT DOESN'T MAKE WHAT I'M ABOUT TO DO LEGAL
>>
>>82886672
that doesn't even rhyme you fucking nigger
>>
>>82886469
No but the anti Barney movement was pretty kino.
>>
>>82886672
>I LOVE YOU, YOU LOVE ME IM GOING TO STICK MY PURPLE DONG WHERE YOU PEE
Fix'd
>>
>>82887129
what about boipussy tho
>>
>>82887218
I LOVE YOU
YOU LOVE ME
I'M GONNA LOVE YOU RECTALLY
>>
>>82887247
nah
>>
>>82887260
I LOVE YOU
YOU LOVE ME
I'M GONNA SPLIT YOUR ASS IN TWO
>>
>>82887299
this is even worse
>>
>>82887384
I LOVE YOU
YOU LOVE ME
RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE
>>
>>82886469
For some reason I feel deeply uncomfortable when I see a pic of Barney today.
>>
I LOVE YOU
YOU LOVE ME
LETS TIE BARNEY TO A TREE
WITH A KNIFE IN HIS HEART
AND A BULLET IN HIS HEAD
SORRY KIDS BUT BARNEYS DEAD
>>
>>82887397
you're missing 5 "RAPE"s for the song to be cohesive

this lack of attention to detail is the cancer that is killing this board

>>82888855
are you 8 years old
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.