[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I watched this fo the first time. Was the whole aestethic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 51U2mS8cmwL.jpg (62KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
51U2mS8cmwL.jpg
62KB, 367x500px
So I watched this fo the first time.

Was the whole aestethic of the movie supposed to be cringey?

Like the whole le geek gamer shit
>>
>>82881725
yeah, i liked it though. it doesn't half-ass any of that cringe shit. it's enthusiastically earnest about it and i liked the movie for it.

it's pretty close to a live-action cartoon at points.
>>
>>82881725
suck my cock
>>
>>82881725
Sort of. I thought it was pretty well done.

The only bit I didn't like was when the Asian girl's face became an emoji
>>
>>82881725
yeah its quintessentially reddit
>>
digital integration of sfx is out-fucking-standing. action has more weight than 99% of "action" movies nowadays.
>>
>>82881725
lesbian chick was sexy.
>>
normies thinking they're geeks: the movie
>>
I nearly turned it off when the boyfriend #1 started to sing. Luckily, it didn't last very long. Other then that part, I really liked the movie
>>
>>82881725
Honestly, I liked the movie but it failed to emulate the style and tone of the comics.

That's why it was so cringey.
>>
>>82881725
yes it was
>>
Yes
The comic iirc does that on purpose as well
It's easily the closest any movie has stuck to it's source material(comic/vidya wise)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.