[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DUDE RACE ISSUES LMfAO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 210
Thread images: 21

DUDE RACE ISSUES LMfAO
>>
DUDE WHITE LIBERALS LMFAO
>>
>>82881548
DUDE
>>
>watching letterman's final show
>bring out long line of celebrities to give funny one liners related to daves departure
>chris rocks turn
>race joke

it's so predictable and such low hanging fruit that I can't really watch black comics anymore
>>
>reee blacks complain so much
>us superior rights have le thick skin

go back to r/ the donald
>>
>>82881958
>bringing up reddit

found the redditor
>>
File: ds_22_107_massive.jpg (107KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
ds_22_107_massive.jpg
107KB, 1024x576px
>>82881548
At leas the's actually funny, unlike pic related
>>
>>82881958
see>>82881857
not even about that. black entertainers are literally incapable making art that doesn't involve race
>>
So is this ugly faggot going to make his whole career about nitpicking and prodding racial tensions?

I suppose we should just encourage him? It will only exacerbate it, countering multiculturalism and post-ethnicism.

Like, maybe we should ACCELLERATE this. Encourage leftists to piss off whites. The backlash will only get more and more furious.
>>
File: richard1.jpg (38KB, 620x375px) Image search: [Google]
richard1.jpg
38KB, 620x375px
>>82882066
Maybe in this day and age but it's more to do with the super Jewed SJW climate we live in
>>
>>82881958
>people who get mad over truth are on par with those who dislike lies.

reddit logic
>>
YALL EVER NOTICE HOW WHITE FOLK BE GOOFY AF LMAO LIKE WE GET IT BRUH U LAME AY BUT FA REAL THO IMA GET ME SUMMA DAT BECKY THO
>>
>>82882042
I had sort of lost interest in the Daily Show before it fell to that guy, but it still baffles me that it didn't end up being someone who I had actually seen on the show before to host it
>>
File: file.jpg (149KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
149KB, 800x820px
>>82882116
>>82882066
>>82882005
>>
File: teevee.png (60KB, 772x198px) Image search: [Google]
teevee.png
60KB, 772x198px
sup
>>
>>82882042
Literally everything about the Daily Show sucks now. Noah is the least bad thing about it. Why do people still watch that shit?
>>
>>82882078
I mean, I throw triggering "offensive" comments into these bait threads for that very reason.

Leftistposters fall for the trap, think "he's getting mad!!" and start spamming BLACKED threads.

This leads to more and more people just getting sick of the sight of disgusting fucking niggers and their shit-colored dicks. More and more people start veering racist just out of sheer annoyance. Tensions build, leftists respond in turn to the growing "reactionary" sentiment they always feared, and become even more annoying.

It's positive feedback. Really effective. Who would have thought the internet would become a veritable anti-multiculturalism machine.
>>
>>82881548
Will you look at what you did OP? You triggered another one >>82881958. How many times do I have to tell you OP, these people are VERY delicate. You really must use the kid's gloves when dealing with their types. Please OP, be more considerate in the future.

>>82881958
Is okay anon, it's okay. He was just joking
>>
>>82882066
>black entertainers are literally incapable making art that doesn't involve race
This is so true.
I work in a bookstore, every race writes about a plethora of topics - White, Chinese, Indian, Hispanic, whatever - it's never really an indicator of what the book's topic will be. They all write on diverse topics.

But blacks are a different story. Maybe 1% of the books they've written are not about race. If you see a black face on the cover, it's about race. If it's a black name, it's about race. It's either "WE WUZ DA EGEEPTUNS/ISRAELITES/whatever" by """Dr.""" Tahiki Afrika or a made up bullshit name (very popular with dumbass high school dropout nogs), some stupid shit about lynchings, civil rights, slavery, etc. etc. any manner of race-related tripe. I have seen only a handful of non-race related books by blacks in my life.

It really made me realize why they are all so focused and obsessed with it - even the ones who can read just nonstop read about how oppressed they are. Must be a sad existence.
>>
/tv/ - altright pussies who cry about literally everything.
>>
>>82882159
>WAAHH DON'T CRITICIZE MY BASED BLACK MAN!! *shits pants*
>>
>>82882159
Leftists start it. Leftists actively constantly stir shit up.

This nigger is making a show that is literally "BAWWWW whites are so racist". Criticizing that compulsion on the left can't be characterized as being the sensitive ones, it's the left who actively push this stuff. The right is merely saying FUCK OFF, NIGGER, WE'RE NOT SORRY AND WE WILL GIVE NO GROUND.
>>
>>82882159
Fucking white bois, amirite?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWwezKSdjZg&list=FLm9l6ZvNCzCeozB_xQXUNbg&index=38
>>
I was legit a big fan of this guy and his movie until I read an article where he said something about "trying to create wokeness"
>>
>>82881548
I had a black ex-girlfriend who wanted to get married/have kids and I turned her down because I was afraid of having my kid identify as black and turn into a racebaiting retard like so many half-blacks are, just like this guy.
>>
What's with all the hostility towards black people on this site?
>>
>>82882457
Pretty simple. White countries would be better without them in every meaningful way.
>>
>>82882066
What did Shame have to do with race?
>>
>>82882457
I don't have any hostility towards "black people," because they don't exist.

If you're talking about the ugly yellow-eyed tar-skinned fat-nosed gorilla/human hybrids from Africa who love watermelons and fried chicken though, yeah I hate them.
>>
>>82882425
it's always the halfsies who overcompensate by being extra #woke
>>
>>82882457
You would think on a board that celebrates television and film, which *ahem* would not be nearly as compelling as they are were it not for the stories of people from all backgrounds. I simply don't get it, but hey, it's 4chan - what do you expect?
>>
>>82882291
White liberals are directly to blame for this.
They are the ones pushing the race issue and dividing people up and telling people that they should be angry
>>
>>82882552
This is very true. They're so conflicted. If diversity was truly great, they'd embrace their diversity. Instead they go full anti-white.
>>
>>82882457
Black people are fine, it's more the media meme "black people" being forcefed to us, always in some form of antagonism or complaint of white people.

I just find it lame, but it's lame enough that I'm happy to see a big backlash that drives leftists to suicidal pessimism over the growing state of things. Mainly because they're cunts, who think they can 'clean up' thought and speech and reality itself. I can't get behind any movement that can't get over the fact that 13 year old boys are offensive by nature and want to say "nigger" or whatever. Or who can't get over facts like that some people are smarter than others, or that people don't all want to live together. It's become such a strained, forced need to insist things can be this other way in which it absolutely never will be.

Basically, leftists just need to be broken. To be made to finally resign to the savagery of life whereby they come to develop an outlook based more in the real, or otherwise fucking kill themselves like the insufferable, infantile weaklings they are.
>>
>itt: white boys just can't handle it
>>
>>82881548
My conservative friend who also hated this movie just recently got a 15 on his SAT. Coincidence?
>>
>>82882634
We truly can't. Please leave our countries.
>>
>>82882602
It's true, I won't lie, half the people buying the books about civil rights and slavery are white people. I guess they are enabling it by creating a market. They don't buy the WE WUZ books though. That's only dumbass blacks.
>>
>>82882634
Can't handle what?

Niggers are the ones living in squalor of their own making. Niggers are the ones destroying their own opportunities by being annoying, savage little shits when white institutions go out of their way to help them become educated. Niggers are the ones compulsively, aggressively killing their own, and then complain that we're the ones enacting violence on them.

Whereas meanwhile whites live decent lives because we're decent, smarter, and all around better people in every way.
>>
File: 657658.jpg (55KB, 336x452px) Image search: [Google]
657658.jpg
55KB, 336x452px
>Colbert walks on stage
>Sooo...
>There's a gasp from the audience
>Farble...
>All white women immediately give birth to multiracial children without becoming pregnant
>FRUMPT!!!
>A small Caucasian child seated in the third row of the audience ceases to exist
>Most white men in the audience undergo a chemical skin darkening process
>Colbert pulls a .357 Magnum from his pocket and shoots the remaining white men in the audience in the head
>The multiracial crowd are on the floor at this point in hysterics
>The sound waves from the laughter in the room shatter Colberts glasses, he removes them from his face
>An MPAA member runs towards the camera in an attempt to cut the live feed to the televised audience due to the violence of the situation
>Colbert shoots him in the head before he reaches the camera because he is a straight white male
>As he sees his reflection in the camera, the smile on Colberts face slowly fades and he stares blankly into the camera, he peers down to see that he ejacualted his pants too
>The sound of laughter slowly fades out and Colbert opens his mouth
>Don't forget Nrumpt, I'm coming for EVERY white male
>Every. Single. One.
>He smirks one last time
>The only thing my mouth is good for is for being a holster for...
>He loads the .357 Magnum and sticks the barrell in his mouth
>In a muffled voice he says "thhhhss gnnnnn" as he pulls the trigger
>The nuclear alerts immediately disappear worldwide
>A new age of prosperity where members of all races and faiths share their possessions comes into being
>Jimmy Kimmels son lives to be 150 years old and finds the cure to every disease known to man
>Obamacare is enshrined into the US constitution
>>
File: 1494698964762.png (190KB, 1080x799px) Image search: [Google]
1494698964762.png
190KB, 1080x799px
WE
>>
>>82882704
>of their own making

ha ha ha
>>
>>82882774
he also said "fourth of may be with you" on may 4th, then immediately deleted it. cinephile trump is my favorite trump
>>
>>82882777
>Africans were millennia behind whites before we ever sailed there

ha ha ha
>>
>>82882745
Hahaha

These should be put into an ebook. Love them.
>>
>>82882801
I'm glad he isn't a big enough pleb to care about Star Wars

Trump sticks to BFI top 100

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeQOJZ-QzBk
>>
>>82882777
If it's racism keeping blacks down, why do asians do so well, even when they start with humble means?

Sooner or later you're just going to have to accept that it's all genetics. Races succeed or fail on their OWN merit.
>>
>>82882691
How many white people actually owned slaves? something like 1% of Americans?
Please correct me as I'm not from the US.

Black people also owned slaves. They most certainly sold and captured slaves. Muslims had the most slaves of anyone. They don't have a black population because they would castrate them.

White (anglos) fought and died to end the shameful practice of slavery.
I don't own any slaves. None of my family own any slaves and as far as I know. never have.
Why am I expected to feel guilty?

Also who were running the slave ships? I'll give you a clue, They have escaped any blame and can become "white" when it suits. There name rhymes with (you)
>>
>>82882866
>ignores geopolitical context and ramifications of other peoples influence over a certain group of people
>>
File: wow.jpg (42KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
42KB, 500x500px
>>82882704
>>
>>82882866
It started when they took the black man out of the household.
>>
>>82882898
Pffffff you still buy into that whole 'blank slate' cultural constructionist argument?

All of the studies suggest otherwise.

Niggers are simply fucking DUMB, and that obviously determines a huge role of their fate.
>>
File: 8bF74WD.jpg (61KB, 890x876px) Image search: [Google]
8bF74WD.jpg
61KB, 890x876px
>>82881548
dude triggered pol lmfao
>>
>>82882974
role *in

I don't buy into arguments informed by agendas that are trying to go against nature itself. Even if such arguments superficially "sound nicer". REALITY ISN'T NICE!
>>
>>82881958
>it's the episode where a shill calls a stray /pol/ poster a redditor
>it's the 20th rerun this month
I don't even care if you're some useless sack of shit troll who wants ebin replies or a real shill, but this kinda shit ruins entire threads. Bringing up reddit for no reason. Seriously: fuck you!
>>
>>82882898
Again, Africans were millennia behind others before we sailed to it. They simply have lower IQs.

Seriously, it's just intellectually lazy to ignore biology.
>>
>>82883025
OH OH OH
>>
>>82883025
Black people were the first to sail the world though, which is why you can see black influences in art and culture all over the world.
>>
>>82883025
>>82883046
literally samefagging unabashedly
>>
>>82883058
lol, okaaaaaaay

WE
>>
>>82883011
>shill

you're the shill here, pal. get the fuck off my board.
>>
>>82883069
Nope. Too bad this board doesn't tag people.
>>
>>82883011
Are you seriously triggered by Reddit?
>>
>>82883025
It's a a sad fact that a 6 year old Kenyan child cannot pass the "Mirror Self Recognition" test.
Something a toddler with Caucasian or Asian DNA can achieve before his second birthday.
Magpies pass the test, so do Ants. The mirror test tests self awareness.
It's hard to find research on this as people have lost careers over it. Some of the rationalizations are cringey and insulting.
>>
>>82882638
>retards hang out with retards
truly incredible
>>
>>82883207
Negro children also can support their own head a month before whites and asians. In nature, less advanced animals mature faster.
>>
>>82883207
>mirror test
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKs_iW0QVNY
>>
>>82883176
troll
>>82883200
shill
>>
>>82883207
Hahaha

Yeah Sub-Saharan African IQ falls into the upper end of legally retarded.

That's obviously not merely cultural context, that's fucking biology. They're lower beings.
>>
>>82882889
>How many white people actually owned slaves? something like 1% of Americans?
Yeah. Very very small %.

>Black people also owned slaves. They most certainly sold and captured slaves.
Yep, in fact slavery in America started with an African ex-slave sold to Americans by Arabs. You can't make this shit up.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)

BUT IT'S ALL WHITEY'S FAULT!!!!!!

Never ever feel "guilty" for this shit. Fuck niggers.
>>
>>82882941
you're still obsessing over kristen stewart?
>>
>>82881548
DUDE I DONT IDENTIFY WITH IT SO ITS BAD, ALL THINGS SHOULD CATER TO ME
>>
>>82883011
No worse than bringing up muh-r/donald back to /pol/ cancer nigger. Deal with it cuck.
>>
>>82882066
kinda like how female comedians cannot focus on anything other than talking about their vagina, or their lack of a penis? "If I HAD a penis..." jokes are diamond dozen
>>
>>82883303
Yes/
>>
I thought we all agreed that get out wasn't race baiting, now it is again?

You people are killing me
>>
>>82883297
I don't even hate blacks. I don't judge someone for being African. To be honest I'm more likely to judge on clothes style and demeanor than skin tone.

I know who my enemy is, it's not blacks.
>>
>>82883297
No white person should feel guilty for slavery,
>>
>>82883385
>make every place they inhabit worse
>not your enemy
k
>>
>>82883297
Don't forget that a good chunk of the traders were Jewish (who like to demonize us for "our" slaver history the most).

Especially see the Portuguese slave trade.
>>
>/tv/, the lowest IQ board is unironically infested with racists

makes you think huh
>>
>>82883432
It's true I wouldn't go walking through a black neighborhood and if I'm walking alone towards a group of black males I have a ZERO % chance of getting by without incidence.
Doesn't mean I automatically hate someone just for being black.
>>
>>82883494
>anti-racist has the gall to bring up IQ as criticism

Ummm, if you have so much contempt for the stupid, you might want to reconsider your opinion of your precious negro friends, sweetie.
>>
>>82883494
Why would someone just come to a board and throw their assumptions and opinions out like anybody cares what some fag who has been here for less than a year thinks?
>>
>>82883494
So all of the Ph.Ds who study biological racial differences have a low IQ?
>>
>>82883387
We get it drummed into us daily that we are bad people just for existing.
The white male is the new Jew of Nazi Germany.
We are told it's impossible for anyone to be racist against whites.

Liberals wonder why white nationalism is on the rise.
>>
>>82883546
>Doesn't mean I automatically hate someone just for being black.
No, but your country is unquestionably better without them.
>>
>>82883656
This.

I don't hate blacks, actually. I post mean things here because it pisses off leftists and makes them bait the real racists here.

But that said, very simply put, yes, if you want your children to have a good life, raise them in an area with as few black people as possible. Who cares about the reason it's that way, even. What matters is your childrens' futures. Any parent who would put their white kid in a highly black school for the sake of political belief is an ASSHOLE very likely ruining their kids' life.
>>
>>82883656
No, white countries would be better without n*ggers.

Black people =/= N*ggers
>>
>>82883656
Things would be fine if leftists weren't stirring up shit with identity politics and indoctrinating people through Universities and the media and trying to change history rather than own and accept their history.
Affirmative action is basically an admission of non-black superiority.
>>
>>82883728
It's true, it's true. The problem is, large numbers of blacks / black culture = niggers.

The sad fact is there are a lot of very good ones. Less than with whites, but the good ones definitely deserve their acknowledgement.

My view is that he good ones should attempt to create their own distinct world of functional, decent blacks, with their own culture, business, etc. I with them nothing but the best. But when they come around blaming whites for their nigger element, I lose sympathy.
>>
>>82882704
How's the manifesto coming along?
>>
>>82883843
Privileged white libs have taught them that non-narrative blacks are "uncle toms" and to be despised.

Here's a vid on the origins of political correctness. It's 13 mins by Bill Whittle. He's a nice guy. Great vid for all. Black, white whatever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrt6msZmU7Y
>>
>>82883905
The "manifesto" is a larger, collective awareness and sensibility growing among the white diaspora. I didn't start it but I'm vaguely sympathetic and will give it a little energy sometimes. All the anti-racist and leftist trolling only feeds and empowers it too.

I recognize how it's playing with fire, but fuck it, it's fun, and the white spirit and aesthetic is too beautiful to give way to some nigger bullshit.
>>
>>82882371
>white America is racist and do horrible things to racial minorities
>"if you point it out, you're the problem"

White people everyone
>>
>>82881548
DUDE MILK LMAO
>>
>>82884082
everyone is racist.

but then some races do better than others on their own merits.

and when the shittier races complain and demand reparations or some shit, we say "fuck off"

it's as simple as that.
>>
Why can't american niggers make entertaining actionkino like Ugandabros?

https://youtu.be/Ri78qkTjT4A
>>
>>82883769
>Affirmative action is basically an admission of non-black superiority.
Their dropout rate is really high because of this. Blacks get put in schools they're not qualified for. If I was admitted into MIT I know I'd be in over my head.
>>
>>82884175
>we
You don't speak for your entire race.
>we say "fuck off"
wow you can cut yourself on this edge
>>
people really think this is a fuck whitey sort of deal?

itt bunch of bros who didn't get the movie
>>
>Incoming Kino
Not one white person to be seen. Chinese investment in Africa. English subs, 1hr 15m, enjoy.
Empire of dust.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M&t=151s
>>
DUDE I'M HALF WHITE
>>
>>82884352
haha yeah bro all the white characters being literal psychopaths was just a joke its satire dude haha
>>
>>82884363
Hahaha I love this video.

The realist shit. Everyone should watch and learn. If you want a realist view of the human world right now, get some perspective on the (completely apolitical, utilitarian) Chinese world and shambolic African world, and how the former responds to the latter.
>>
>>82884438
Eddy is based af.
Speaks 5 languages. I feel bad when the Chinese guy is scolding him
>>
>>82884175
There is only one race - the human race
>>
>>82884328
>Saying this after you'd just blanketly criticized "white people" as a whole.

And I was speaking more from the perspective of those of us who you mean when you criticize "white people", aka, whites who still have some spine and a healthy dose of realism, who don't grovel just because some random Jewish journalist said to.
>>
>>82881548
By the look I this thread I'm starting to think /pol/ posters are much much worse than sjws
>>
>>82884482
Duurrr, microbes and snakes and humans all have DNA so they're ALL THE SAME

Let's roll around in the mud with the pigs, what's the difference?!
>>
>>82881548
By the look of this thread I'm starting to think /pol/ posters are much much worse than sjws
>>
>>82884482
https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
>>
>>82884543
Google homo sapiens.
>>
>>82884581
>israel 95
dafuck?
>>
>>82882941
women are married to the state now instead
>>
>>82884582
>google

the search engine that censored hillary scandals during the election? the one promoting liberal agenda? that one?
>>
File: IQ.png (128KB, 1014x620px) Image search: [Google]
IQ.png
128KB, 1014x620px
>>82884482
>what did they mean by this
>>
>>82884535
Well, to be fair, you're in a thread in which both sides (as well as third parties) are applying pressure to one extreme or another to (calculatedly) intensify the the overall dynamic which is really just one big farce with no real political value.

Kind of like we're playing chicken with each other, who can go harder, in order to just get this ugly business over with, get on with whatever it's heading towards.

Clearly not towards some post-ethnic utopia, that's for damn sure (both sides are making sure of that). Going to be interesting.
>>
>>82884482
ONE RACE

1:45
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
>>
>>82884566
>muh tu quoque
>>
>>82884482
The funny thing is, I used to believe this wholeheartedly. But the left has become so fucking creepily anti-white in the past few years I can't help but just feel like /pol/ legitimately has a point.
>>
>>82884658
>chinks have the highest iq

KEK
>>
>>82884724
>I used to believe this wholeheartedly.
Fuck belief. Look at genetics.
>>
>>82884724
As I've been saying. Libs are responsible for the rise in white nationalism with their PC bull shit.
They still haven't worked out how Trump won.
>>
File: continental.jpg (47KB, 416x420px) Image search: [Google]
continental.jpg
47KB, 416x420px
Ah, the danish!
>>
>>82884655
What does that have to do with homo sapiens? Go back to /pol/ if you can't contain your autism.
>>
>>82884747
They also have homogeneous societies, unlike westerners. Stats get skewed rather easily.
>>
>>82883207
But not so hard to find that you know about it?
Source? I'm not squeamish about genetic differences in race but this seems a little off-base, to say the least.
>>
>>82884855
It's real. Search it yourself
>>
>>82884724
>>82884773
You guys aren't fooling anyone. Stop trying to justify your stupidity and racism.
>HURR the liberals made me racist
Nope, you always were.
>>
>>82884756
Well, look at how some races are smarter than others, and the effects that has on how their communities turn out.

Even if you want to emphasize some shared humanity, there are other differences that have VERY different (as in, life or death, success or failure) results.
>>
>>82884879
K
>>
>>82884879
I don't know what 'racism' even means anymore. According to Jordan Peele, it's being awkwardly nice to black people:
>“For while when we had a black president, we were living in this post-racial lie,” he added. “The idea of, ‘We’re past it – we’re past it all!’ For me, and for many people out there – as all black people know – there’s racism. I experience it on an everyday basis. This movie was meant to reveal that there’s this monster of racism lurking underneath some of these seemingly innocent conversations and situations.”
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/la-et-get-out-race-horror-sundance-jordan-peele-1485477812-htmlstory.html

'Racism' legitimately just seems to be a codeword for 'shit white people do' on the left these days.
>>
>>82884879
I'm this guy >>82884913

For the record I'm a New Zealand Maori half cast Scottish. fuck you and your privileged white, uni indoctrinated narrative
>>
File: yawn.gif (2KB, 18x18px) Image search: [Google]
yawn.gif
2KB, 18x18px
>>82884869
http://www2.psych.ubc.ca/~henrich/pdfs/Journal%20of%20Cross-Cultural%20Psychology-2010-Broesch-%20Cultural%20Variations%20in%20Children%27s%20Mirror%20Self-Recognition.pdf
>It is possible but unlikely that these children, up to 72 months of age, did not recognize themselves
in the mirror. Although the data presented here do not directly address the question of why
they did not show signs of self-oriented behavior, we speculate that these are false negative
responses. We speculate that children are recognizing their image with a distinct mark on their
forehead but do not know the appropriate and acceptable response. The fact that these children
respond with overwhelming inhibition by freezing suggests that they may be expressing social
compliance rather than a lack of self-recognition.
>>
>>82884724
You're an idiot. A few minorities get sick of being treated like shit and now whites are scared their losing the power they always had.
>>
File: 13xghs0044776986.png (137KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
13xghs0044776986.png
137KB, 250x250px
>>82884977
Yet a magpie can pass just fine
>>
>>82884966
He's saying white people who are racist will try to hide it in front of black people but will be noticeable anyway.
Note that he's not saying all white people. He's saying some racist whites do this.
>>
as a "minority", I find it a bit funny that you whites are sooooooooo scared of getting called racist. its like you always tip toe around the minorities careful not to hurt their feelings or some shit. hell blacks outright have been racist to me and i in turn went full on racist to him as well (this is over the phone i'm afraid of niggers irl tb-h) but with whites they always always seem to have this fake niceness which is kinda annoying. its like they have this i have to stoop lower for this poor minority thing. whites will probably get this but fellow asians will know
>>
>>82884995
>A few minorities get sick of being treated like shit
Jordan Peele is a privileged Hollywood millionaire who legitimately believes he's a victim of racism on a daily basis, and white liberals are happy to feed his retarded delusions of oppression because he's black, and for no other reason.

How is this healthy? How is this equal? What's the endgame? I just find it creepy as fuck.
>>
>>82884976
>non-whites can't be racist
t. SJW
>>
>>82884995
Do white trash get treated like shit because of their skin colour or because of their actions?
I'm talking about the ones you see on cops
>>
>>82884966
>>82885020
racism of the gaps
>>
>>82884995
No one treats minorities better than whites. We even do so at our own expense. If you're black or brown, you don't want to become a majority because the country will turn to shit.

Diversity simply doesn't work.
>>
>>82885046
*whites wontl probably get this
>>
>>82885020
He literally believes he's a victim of racism every fucking day. While being a millionaire in Hollywood. His victim complex is grotesque, and leftism has created the cancerous race politics that lets fucking millionaires bleat about their oppression and be taken seriously.
>>
File: septemberqw5.gif (699B, 22x25px) Image search: [Google]
septemberqw5.gif
699B, 22x25px
>>82885000
Did you read the paper? It's not the same methodology. It's an experiment on the mark test itself. I think it's perfectly plausible (and basically common sense) that intelligence would vary between the races, but thinking that African kids don't recognize themselves in the mirror is implausible.
Any white nationalist that actually reads this paper and is intellectually honest would never try and pass this off as support for their cause.
>If passing the mark test demonstrates that children recognize themselves in the mirror, providing some explicit evidence of self-concept, this does not necessarily mean that failing to pass the test is evidence for a lack of self recognition or self-concept. Our results show that the low propensity of Kenyan children to demonstrate self-oriented behavior remains unchanged over a wide age span. Thus, a developmental delay is not a probable explanation of the Kenyan “paradox.”
>>
>>82885073
Except when diversity does work. Aka America. America is better than most of the world regarding racism but that doesn't mean it can't improve.
>>
>>82885046
Dude, I'm white and yeah Libs are terrified of the R word. You can get away with murder with that shit.
I'm a white nationalist and I treat everyone how I expect to be treated.
If I had a choice of being locked in a room of blacks or a room or white liberal feminists guess which I'd choose?
>>
>>82884995
>You're an idiot
>their
Fucking mong.
>>
>>82884995
this. i wanted to be treated as an equal not as some kind of trophy of "look i'm helping this poor minority!" suffice to say, aussies are total bros since they're not afraid to call you out on your shit but fucking americans have to skirt around this issue
>>
>>82885096
I'm not black so I wouldn't know. Maybe he's saying the truth. Also, just because he's rich doesn't mean his problems don't matter.
>>
>>82885098
No I didn't read the paper.
Do you know anyone who's done work for the Peace Corps?
Perhaps someone who's worked in Africa?
>>
>>82885133
You stupid fucking idiot. America was founded by whites for whites and had been 90% white for the vast majority of its history.

If America was founded by Mexicans, Nigerians, or Arabs would it be as nice? Of-fucking-course not. America would unquestionably be better today if it was just whites.
>>
>>82885165
>please feel sorry for the 1% if they have melanin in their skin ;~;
The fucking left wing sucks upper class dick even more than the right wing does now, and ALL because of race. This shit is fucking gross.
>>
File: privilegeIII.png (17KB, 718x162px) Image search: [Google]
privilegeIII.png
17KB, 718x162px
>>82884995
Lol. Minorities being sick of being treated like shit. Come to Central or Eastern Europe to learn what it means to be treated like shit. Spoiled entitled Americunts, I can't wait for spics to turn you into just another favela.
>>
>>82885195
>by whites for whites
wtf
>makes a hypothetical situation and claims to know the outcome
Alright, I can't handle your retardation. Back to /pol/ or wherever you learned this fake history.
>>
>>82882066
THIS. The explosion of black directors in the 90s is a testament to this. Literally their whole careers were built on race movies. That's their one gimmick. Which is why black directors are inferior to all other races directors.
>>
>>82882634
>peanut butter
>>
>>82885193
Yes, and, like I said, I have no doubts about the variability of intelligence between the races of humans. But the paper wasn't setting out to test the intelligences, but rather to test the reliability of the mirror/mark test itself between cultures. Birds are simpler machines than humans and the mirror test is conducted differently for them. It's shitty science to claim this as evidence for low IQ in Africans because it's not biologically tenable to claim that a normally-developed human child doesn't understand that they are seeing themselves in the mirror. Which, if you read the paper, wasn't the point they were trying to prove anyway.
>>
>>82885259
>wtf
Naturalization Act of 1790

There's nothing magic about the soil. Mexicans create Mexico. Nigerians create Nigeria. Somalians create Somalia. Saudis create Saudi Arabia.

Europeans create the best countries in the world.
>>
>>82885259
>wtf
100 true. nothing wrong with that.
>Alright, I can't handle your retardation
you should drop out of school than
>>
>>82885343
>muh wheat
>>
>>82885219
>if a rich person says they have a problem, it doesn't matter
What's with conservatives and them trying to tie moral superiority to being not rich? And trying to make every conversation about liberals and how they suck?
>>
>>82884995
The problem is we are lowering the standards for excellence in our society in order to make them feel better about themselves. This isn't just damaging to our society in the long run, but it's also demeaning to the very people it intends to help. It says to their faces: "you are not good enough to ever reach our level, so we will lower the bar for you."

It is the soft bigotry of lowered expectations. And because of that, they will no longer try to better themselves. They will only become even more entitled and so the bar will just get lower and lower as the years go on. In a couple generations our country will be riddled with incompetent people in important positions appointed to fulfill quotas. I am already planning my retirement outside the United States because this country is circling the drain by enabling inferior people.
>>
>>82885363
wtf, i hate bread now!
>>
>>82885343
Whites are so fucking evil and racist that everyone is trying to flood where the whites are.
The nations regarded as the best by SJW's have the highest densities of whites.

>really activates the ole almonds
>>
>>82885374
>they will no longer try to better themselves.
most dont want to and thats not a negative. its just the truth. it doesnt make them worse. its just what they would rather want.
>>
>>82885365
Leftists have created the platform that allows a millionaire to bleat about how he's more a victim than working class people because of the color of his skin. They're literally punching down now, that thing they always used to use when explaining why conservatives weren't funny. And all because they're created such a poisonous racial environment that fucking mentioning Tiger Woods to a black person is now 'racism', and racism is the worst thing ever even if you're living in a mansion, apparently.

I'm saying, shit like this actually gives legitimacy to the /pol/ slogan that I always used to think was retarded that "Anti-racism is a codeword for anti-white".
>>
>>82885374
Sad, and true. "Merit" is treated as derogatory.
>>
>>82885343
America was made by whites and black slaves and white slaves for the purpose of being Britain's colony.

I don't know what your second paragraph is trying to say.

Third point is debatable.
>>
>>82885259
>wtf
He's right though. The people who founded America were white, they based the constitution on ideas and treatises written by whites, and they were mainly concerned with the well-being and liberty of their own (white) people. They likely didn't envision a time when white people would be forced to deal with massive immigration from non-white countries.
>>
>>82881958
>us superior rights
Asian detected.
>>
>>82885551
>implying asians are as cucked as white liberals
racist
>>
>>82885599
racist
>>
>>82885456
Why are working class people victims? What are you trying to say?

Btw, racism doesn't care about wealth. In fact, racists probably get more riled up knowing a black man has more money than them. Racism is not something that money can fix or make disappear.

If you think simply speaking out about their experiences with racism is somehow anti-white, then you're gullible as hell falling for the /pol/ rhetorics.
>>
>>82885506
>black slaves
You mean glorified farming equipment? White people built all the buildings, they made the roads and bridges and dug the wells. They devised the laws and set up the courts and worked all the various professions needed to make society function. Whites built America. Blacks just made a small handful of Americans rich by working in their cash crop plantations. If blacks should feel entitled to anything, it's the legacy of abundant wealth from Americas booming textile and agricultural industries. But the nation itself is and always has been the property of whites.
>>
>>82885526
Black slaves outnumbered whites significantly in the South. What are you talking about?
>>
>>82885464
Dude you have no fucking idea. Try to find papers on 'whiteness' They legitimately portray concepts of 'merit, equality of opportunity' and even 'scientific method' as a concepts of whiteness.
They needed some label they'd be able to slap on the non-whites in the case of them refusing to tow the ideological line. These pseudo-commies need a bullet to the stomach.
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (79KB, 774x800px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,f.jpg
79KB, 774x800px
DUDE DUDE LMAO LMAO
>>
>>82885645
>property of whites.
it's property of the individuals that own a certain property
>>
>>82885627
>Why are working class people victims?
He says while defending Jordan Peele's accusations of racism aimed at white people who mention how much they like Obama around him.

I'm not going to try and convince you, because you seem incapable of being convinced. You're the walking embodiment of my argument: You sincerely think poor people can be dismissed out of hand but black people living in mansions are victims worthy of society's attention.

It's a perversion of everything liberals used to be. I find it genuinely disheartening and disturbing in equal parts.
>>
>>82885651
cultural Lebensraum
>>
>>82885649
>Black slaves outnumbered whites significantly in the South
Blacks have never outnumbered whites in the south, ever. At the height of slavery in the early 19th century blacks were almost 40% of the South's population, and that is as high as it ever got. Back in the 18th century during the founding of the country it was closer to 30%, and these days it's more like 20%. In terms of the country's total, blacks today are barely 13% of the total population. They only outnumber whites in a handful of major cities and counties.
>>
>>82885645
Slave labor was used for everything. And guess what, slavery is bad. And of course whites made the laws, they were the ones in power.
And America is not a white nation. It's a nation for all its peoples
>>
>>82881548
>its a fat neonazi virgins complain about people making fun of fat neonazi virgins episode
Ironically Hitler would've euthanized all beta neets
>>
>>82885701
When did I dismiss poor people? Why are you bringing them up when we're not talking about poor people? Why do you use every rhetorical bullshit from /pol/ and think you're fooling me?
>>
File: privilege.png (394KB, 1883x2735px) Image search: [Google]
privilege.png
394KB, 1883x2735px
>>82885627
Pic is an admission rate between white male on the left and black male on the right using identical applications.

Dude, get the fuck out. You have no case. look at the rich cocksucker Will Smith whining about slavery during his visit with Quatari royal family, abloo bloo, the woe is black me, while he was being served by literal slaves.
>>
>>82885759
>n-normal white people love being called racists for saying they know Tiger Woods, right guys?
>>
>>82884175

yeah

it's as simple as that.

as simple as that.
>>
>>82885791
>taking about this one black guys
>brings up a different black guy
Racists just don't have any self awareness, huh?
>>
>>82885784
If you want to point out a single line in my post that you feel is 'rhetorical bullshit from /pol', you're welcome to do so.
>>
>>82885824
Everything was. We're taking about this black director and you start bringing up poor people to use as a tool in an online argument and start putting words in my mouth.
>>
>>82885753
>Slave labor was used for everything
No, actually, it wasn't. Seriously try actually reading a history book. Slaves had virtually no skills of any kind, they were used only for menial labor for which little or no training was required. Like farm work or household chores. Pretty much the earliest records of slavery in America show slaves were used on plantations and farms or else kept as servants. That's also the same way white indentured servants were treated by the way.
>>
>>82885824
You also started making general statements about liberals when it had no pertinence to the conversation except in your /pol/ brain, you linked black people and anti racism to liberals and couldn't restrain yourself from sperging out.
>>
>>82885862
You're sympathetic to the bleating of black millionaires in Hollywood who are critical darlings about how oppressed they are, while asking how the poor in America are oppressed when the subject is raised. You're as charitable as possible to oppression facing upper class blacks, while dumbfounded at the idea that anyone else could be oppressed.

>>82885924
Jordan Peele is clearly not right wing. Get Out was political, and critics praised it explicitly for its racial politics. You seem like one of those people who gets triggered as fuck when people actually respond to artist's politics with anything other than adoration.
>>
>>82885627
>In fact, racists probably get more riled up knowing a black man has more money than them.

Not really since that's how population's work. Vast majority of blacks are inferior to whites or asians but just like there are inferior whites there are superior blacks (albeit in far lesser quantities than others). Races are what they are because of the bulk, not the fringes.
>>
>>82885972
You said "working class." Not poor. You're just trying to establish some moral superiority though emotional appeals rather than directly criticizing what's with with Peele's statement. And why does his political leanings matter? Should I not care about people who speak out about their problems because they're Republicans?
>>
File: Teacher-CC.jpg (29KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
Teacher-CC.jpg
29KB, 600x337px
>>82885819
>Talking about prevalent trend
>being deflecting cunt

And yes,I am a racist. If it means my neighborhood will stay safe and education standards for my children to stay high, I have no problem with it.
Not everyone is rich like you to just white flight somewhere else, always somewhere more homogenous.
>>
>>82885791
>pic
The market might fix that eventually when people start figuring it out and hiring only white, asian, and jewish lawyers. Well, more than they already do.
>>
>>82886101
Being racist does neither of the things you mentioned.
>>
>>82886094
>You're just trying to establish some moral superiority though emotional appeals rather than directly criticizing what's with with Peele's statement.
What? That racism is lurking underneath polite conversation he has as a black millionaire, and he experiences it daily? If that's all racism is, then it seems to me like it's not even a problem worth addressing. It's barely even worth an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm. There are people in America who can't even afford healthcare. I'll care about them first.

>And why does his political leanings matter? Should I not care about people who speak out about their problems because they're Republicans?
You just tried to dismiss what I said by calling it /pol/ rhetoric, so it seems like you're already doing pretty good on that front.
>>
>>82886180
I didn't dismiss you. I pointed out that you're not making any real arguments and are just repeating things I already read on /pol/. And you can care about multiple issues at the same time. It's not mutually exclusive.
>>
>>82886235
>you can care about multiple issues at the same time
And if anywhere on the list of your issues you care about is black people in mansions crying over white people mentioning Obama to them awkwardly, you're fucked in the head.
>>
>>82886163
What do you mean when you say racism?
If determining hiring and school admissions based on merit is racist; not imposing diversity for the sake of diversity is racist; and enforcing the law is racist; then being racist does both of those.
>>
>>82886277
You keep paraphrasing Peele's statement like that to undermine what he's saying. If you hate blacks, just say so. It's the internet, nobody cares.
>>
>>82886310
None of those are racist. But I doubt that's what you truly mean.
>>
>>82886348
Racism is pretty much just being a white person in the vicinity of a black person these days.
>>
>>82886433
Odd, I did not get that memo since I don't follow shitty clickbait websites for SJWs or alt-righters.
>>
File: shaming scum.jpg (170KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
shaming scum.jpg
170KB, 2000x1500px
>>82886348
And yet I can give you fifty American colleges where those thing are considered racist.
Thread posts: 210
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.