[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the Alt Right trolling the review scores again? I just got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: snatched0002.jpg (283KB, 1280x1760px) Image search: [Google]
snatched0002.jpg
283KB, 1280x1760px
Is the Alt Right trolling the review scores again?

I just got backed from Snatched. It's fucking kino.

Why does this have such a low score on RottenTomatoes?
>>
File: Vote Clinton 2016.jpg (114KB, 1050x699px) Image search: [Google]
Vote Clinton 2016.jpg
114KB, 1050x699px
it might be the Russians who are behind it
>>
you shill
>>
>>82880052
I heard it was the hacked called 4chad or something like that
>>
>>82880052
dam son that pusy is thic
>>
I want to fuck Amy!
>>
>>82880052
I heard that a neo-communist Russian organization that goes by the name of 4comrade hacked it and gave it low scores!
>>
>>82880052
I actually watched kino last night, it was called King Arthur: Legend of the Sword. I joined my mom watching snatched for the last ten minutes of her movie. I couldn't fucking stand seeing Amy schemers ugly pig face
>>
>>82880052
I'd snatch her chute which is a euphemism for grab her pussy if you know what I mean
>>
>>82880052
It was ghost Nazis, their hatred of minorities is so powerful that it allows them to mess with the RT score from beyond the grave.
>>
>>82880225
I get it my friend you would palm her vagina

Obtain the mons pubis
>>
>>82880052
I think this review, courtesy of Rotten Tomatoes super-reviewer "K Nife Churchkey," sums it up pretty well:

>This movie is the normalization of trash, and Adam Sandler has finally been dethroned as the laziest comedic actor in Hollywood. Not only is Amy Schumer unfunny and a demonstrable hack, but she lumps in being revolting to her list of non-attributes. And Poor Goldie Hawn. This stage of her career was an inevitability if she was to continue appearing on screen. Playing the bimbo comedic relief for so many years does not open the door for many opportunities to stretch, but I can't imagine she needed the money. Perhaps this is a passing of the torch or a parallel to the degradation of our culture. Instead of skimpy outfits, pratfalls, and mai tais, "Snatched" gives us tramp stamps, dutch ovens, and mai tais. Between the obnoxious pop music segues, we are treated with vacation footage of Schumer and Hawn in Ecuador. Schumer is some hyperbolic failure of the-girl-next-door who drags her mother with her because admittedly she has no friends. Her poor life decisions set the stage for the ensuing chaos of them being kidnapped by generic Central American mobsters. Every aspect of Schumer's schtick is a proud display of an amalgamation of poor choices. All of us trailer trash can relate to her because she's just so down to Earth. A lot of women scrape the smegma from their labia with a leg propped up on a public restroom sink. A lot of gals are candid about all the dudes who've ejaculated on their lower back tattoo. But perhaps the most atrocious thing about the movie is that when the fart/cum/boob jokes run out, the moral is that mom's are good, and they shouldn't feel bad at all about giving birth to and raising the Wal-Mart pants-shitters of tomorrow.
>>
File: 1481348021090.jpg (139KB, 833x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1481348021090.jpg
139KB, 833x1000px
>>
>>82880052
The alt right is a democrat boogieman. Just because your show is shit doesn't mean there's an evil conservative conspiracy going on. Go back to plebbit.
>>
>>82880295

sure, cletus
>>
>>82880254
Literally /ourguy/
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.