[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was its fucking problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: michael-david-prometheus1235.jpg (68KB, 750x411px) Image search: [Google]
michael-david-prometheus1235.jpg
68KB, 750x411px
What was its fucking problem?
>>
He just wanted to see what would happen
>>
>>82879945
He was too smart for his good without real consequences such as pain and a real concept of death. That let him be recklessly curious
>>
>>82879945
Gay
>>
Even though he outwardly tries to behave like a human being (showcased in his intro sequence where he does his "not minding that it hurts" mantra) he is essentially as alien to us as the xenomorph is.

And once his mind was let loose to do its own thing with no directives he started generating horrors in his path.

This is why the engineer promptly ripped his head off. They know what's up.
>>
>>82881136
This desu
>>
File: beard feel.gif (20KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
beard feel.gif
20KB, 633x758px
Anyone else identify with David and how he watched movies in order to properly emulate normal human behavior?
>>
>>82881136

>experiment on humans
>engineers pulls your head clean off
>Shaw stitches it back on
>experiment on her
>more people show up
>experiment on them
>your own twin attacks you
>kill him
>experiment on more people

where does it end?
>>
Why did Shaw give the dangerous android head that killed her husband a new body so it could fuck more shit up?
>>
>>82879945
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL
>>
>tfw in the end David finds a way to alter his own appearance by inserting mutagens into parts of his own body until the tissue envelops him slowly and makes him biomechanical
>he pilots an engineer ship but it crash lands
>he's stuck going through a slow change in the pilot's seat while some humans arrive and snoop around
>change takes even more time to happen
>meanwhile a whole colony of humans grows nearby
>David slowly becomes the alien queen so he can produce more of his beloved xenos personally

>Ripley comes along and blows him the fuck out

I can literally see Scott doing this
>>
>>82881605

She was unaware he was the one responsible for that and he was also her only chance of surviving.

David put her in stasis because she had no food or water on the engineer ship, while he can survive there indefinitely.

She might've even died in stasis and David just made use of her body afterwards.
>>
>>82879945
He was a nudroid who had a craving for playing the skinflutte, but he had no penis to do it while being alone. This made him grow hatred towards humans, fuelled by the fact that he was also made white.
When the colony arrived, he was thrilled that he could suck some dick, but as the crew wasn't interested in it, and the majority of them were white, he killed the captain to create a black being with a head that looked like a black dildo.
There's literally no other explanation of this festival of scrip weakpoints spiced with forced diversity and Jewish symbolism.
A:C poked a hole in my scull with a xenomorph dickface and Scott put there his dick and fucked it viciously.

This movie was disgusting and dumb ti the point I really were considering leaving the kino halle.
>>
good thread
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.