[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

flick for babies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: babyflick.jpg (355KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
babyflick.jpg
355KB, 960x639px
Baby Groot is literally a minion. Prove me wrong marvelfags.
>>
Minions are yellow and wear goggles whereas Baby Groot is a small tree.
>>
>>82878983
They're both funny and cute, what's the problem with all these cynical /tv/ posters with sticks up their ass
>>
>>82879081
the problem is that they are bland tasteless hurr i'm a baby i talk like a baby hahahaha isn't that so wacky garbage
>>
>>82879081
>>82879050
>AWW ITS SO CUTE HAHA! WOW ITS KINDA RETARDED TOO, AWWW! WHAT IS IT TRYING TO SAY HAHA
>>
>>82879121
>>82879191
They're cute appearance wise, but other than that they actually have good interaction with other characters despite not being able to talk.
>>
Groot is a character, comedy around him derives from his motives and flaws. Minions aren't characters.
>thing is supposed to be X so I will argue to my grave that its not X
Doesn't matter what X is, you faggots will do this.
>>
File: man.jpg (3KB, 140x172px) Image search: [Google]
man.jpg
3KB, 140x172px
>>82879330
...are you defending mionons
>>
>>82879414
What if X just so happens to be xD?
>>
File: IMG_0466.jpg (102KB, 736x1077px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0466.jpg
102KB, 736x1077px
>>82879446
Maybe....
>>
>>82879487
Then it looks like you're really enjoying yourself
>>
File: kidcryingpepe.png (44KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
kidcryingpepe.png
44KB, 658x662px
>tfw Minions made you laugh
fuck you guys
>>
>>
>>82878983
>two non-verbal mascots milked for merchandising and the awww factor.

No shit Sherlock.

Though Groot is more for the the girls who want to look lol so nerdy!!!1! to have their little ovaries melt for and then take photos of themselves in a really low cut groot shirts with 86% of their tits on show, and 7 different Guardians hashtags.

Either way, it works.

Gets people to promote the movie and buy the merch.
>>
>>82879747
>angry virgin spotted
>>
>>82879414
minions aren't characters? but they have motives and flaws just as much as groot does. they try to be good minions for their master, and they try to get bananas, but they are really stupid and get distracted easily, which is some of their flaws.
>>
>>82879747
Girls are easily manipulated by cute things.Is there an equivalent method or type of character used in movies to make men manipulated like this?
>>
>>82879927
Waifus
>>
>>82879927
Yeah. Girls. Explosions. Guy shit. We don't have the awwww factor, we have the FUCK YEAH FACTORRRRR X.

>>82879804
I mean, I don't get it often. My boyfriend and I don't see each other often. Angry? Kinda. Virgin? I dunno... can you get your V-plates back after a dry spell?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.