[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: mary-poppins1.jpg (77KB, 600x332px) Image search: [Google]
mary-poppins1.jpg
77KB, 600x332px
Why do I get really sad watching these old Disney films? Like extreme nostalgia for a time I wasn't alive for?
>>
representative of an ideal long dead from a time of whimsy and innocence
>>
>>82877036
it's more of a brainthing than a /tv/ thing brahw
everybody on /pol/ is also nostalgic for fake history
>>
>>82877036
Go outside and ride a bike or something. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>82877036
Your mind senses the disparity between now and the time before the Jews ruined our culture. It causes a sense of longing.
>>
>>82877207
But why don't they make these kind of movies anymore? Sure we got LaLa Land and that was a little similar in that it was a musical, but it's not the same as the random shenanigans that happened in the older films.

>>82877302
The jews? Tell me more... I uuuh I've never been to /Pol/
>>
>>82877036
let's bring those times back, anon
>>
>>82877435
In the late thirties and early forties Jews, mostly the rich ones, were fleeing Hitler's Europe. Many of them were communists and arrived to the US. They ensconced themselves into positions of government, finance, academia and entertainment media. The latter have slowly taken over nearly the entire industry and have propogated a culture of self-hating degeneracy.
>>
>>82878080
Tfw haven't been on this site long enough to know if i'm being bated.

So why do the jews want to ruin the west then? Didn't we save them in ww2?
>>
File: jordancat.gif (2MB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
jordancat.gif
2MB, 500x350px
>>82878080
>>82878161
I can't wait for this.
>>
>>82877036
I was born in 78 and wish I had been shat into this world 30 years earlier!!!FACT!!!
>>
Computers were a mistake.
>>
>>82878161
It's the particular breed of Jews that view themselves as "The Chosen Ones" or "God's People" who view all others as "goyim" which means "cattle". They ultimately see themselves as masters with subjugated subraces serving their ends. It's a long game they are playing that will ultimately end in a fiery global apocalypse.
>>
>>82877036
I get sad because people are so fucking decent and civilized. I want this today.
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 700x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 700x420px
At least some clothes never go out of fashion...
>>
>>82877036
It doesn't help that Mary Poppins has multiple scenes where the kids are lullabied to sleep
Plus it's like 5 hours long
And it has shit like this, what were they thinking?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hk23s4hh8M8
>>
>>82877036
Why did Roy sell out to the jews anyway?
>>
>>82879347
Today Mary Poppins would be teaching the kids to twerk
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.