[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: the-flash-192898.jpg (213KB, 655x360px) Image search: [Google]
the-flash-192898.jpg
213KB, 655x360px
JUST
>>
JUST
>>
>>82876316
last episode was great, we can all agree that HR was Iris? Season finale going to be lit
>>
>>82876492
>HR is a trap
>>
>>82876591
No way that was really Iris though, they would't kill her off. It would benefit the show if they did, but it would make most the fans angry. It has to be somebody
>>
>>82876658
I meant a trap of the feminine penis variety
>>
File: flash.jpg (92KB, 412x629px) Image search: [Google]
flash.jpg
92KB, 412x629px
>>82876316
I love Flash, but this season has been really fucking stupid.

Maybe they're trying to make Ezra look better? Good luck with that.
>>
>>82876701
Oh well, thought it was like a trap that everyone talked about how it couldn't possible be him.... Didn't know that
>>
they ran it into the ground faster than arrow
>>
i get why barry needs to be stupid, the show would run 5 minutes if he wasnt
but man it shits me when barry is so stupid
>>
>>82876492
It has to be this.
>>
The whole Iris thing and sadfutureBarry thing is completely pointless because we know Barry can run into the past and we know he will do it regardless of how many times he says he will never do it again. Savatar being a speed-time-clone or whatever is a great concept but they've completely wasted it by not even bothering to explore it.
>>
>>82876316
Why didn't they just bring Iris in ARGUS?

If it stops Barry's powers shouldn't it stop Savidar too?
>>
Post the CGI
>>
>>82876492
>last episode was great
lol okay
>>
>>82876492
HR cannot be Iris, that's fucking ludicrous
>>
>>82878006
Savitar has been the enemy all season theyve explored it as much as they can.
>>
>>82876316
https://strawpoll.com/gg6dbr5

I miss patty
>>
>>82878140
face transmogrifyer
Barry had enough time to come up with a plan this simple
Harrison wanted to be useful
>>
If Argus has a meta dampener, why not keep iris there?
>>
>>82878099
Yeah made no sense. Thinking the same thing
>>
>>82878247
Barry couldn't have come up with it otherwise future Barry would know
>>
>>82878147
she is obsessed with her butt

>>82878247
iris was already gone, and barry wasn't aware of the plan
>>
>>82878360
But he already changed the timeline that was going to happen by going to the future. I think.
>>
>>82878303Team flash alreay tried something similar earlier in the series
>>
>>82878371
Would he really be okay with letting Harry die for Iris? Maybe they didn't tell him
>>
>>82876492
Julian was Iris.

The one who appeared as Iris was already on Earth-2 while Barrytar fooled HR on Earth-1
>>
>>82878247
Savitar would already know if Barry knows.
HR was moaning about being useful after Iris was gone. There is no way for him to switch places with her.
>>
>>82877136
underrated post
>>
>>82878511
Sad but true. Anyway to revitalize the shows? Flash is basically run faster every season
>>
>>82878685
I think legends of tomorrow has sadly ruined a lot of potential flash had in terms of time travel story telling.

Season 1 had a great mystery and buildup and I don't think you can really emulate that in a way now.
>>
>>82878805
Yeah. Fuck legends of tomorrow for stealing that shit and wasting it on a trash show
>>
>>82878145
Just because he's been around doesn't mean they've explored him anywhere near as much as they can. How about showing what happened after he came into existence, how everyone supposedly shunned him, about the existential crisis that comes from being a remnantclone whilst the original still lives, played up against the various HRs and multiverse villains, how he interacts with Barry before losing his shit and becoming a villain, there's tons of great potential they've just completely skipped over and five seconds of dialogue isn't exploration.
>>
>>82878099
>>82878335
Savitar isn't affected by some dumb power-dampeners, as seen in the start of the season when he kills Rival inside an anti-power cell.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.