[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do americans really do this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 24930.jpg (103KB, 640x421px) Image search: [Google]
24930.jpg
103KB, 640x421px
Do americans really do this?
>>
Those are not americans
>>
>>82875980
>taking the time to stand up and clap
lol have you been to America? They either sit and wait for the post-credits scene or just get the fuck out.
>>
>>82876170
this
>>
>>82875980
for certain movies, yes. when I went and saw TFA, people did stand up and clap at the ending, and they continued standing there until the credits ended
>>
>>82876118

California maybe
>>
>>82875980

>standing up off their hoverrounds

no
>>
>>82875980
I try not to be the first one to start clapping, but yeah unless the movie was really bad I stand and applaud. I still tip the usher, regardless; it's not their fault if the movie is shit.
>>
When I saw The Force Awakens my entire theater cheered when Han and Chewy showed up.

I'm American.
>>
>>82876380
This is true.

>t. LA resident
>>
File: american chair.jpg (108KB, 1039x1191px) Image search: [Google]
american chair.jpg
108KB, 1039x1191px
>>82875980
yes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6y8Bq6I5OjU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSb8jmfPuYk
>>
>>82875980
I did it when they played the TFA teaser before they showed Interstellar in the theater. Was emotional desu.
>>
They're clapping for Robert's excellent service, not the movie.
>>
>>82877757
Same, I'm a leaf tho. I cringed physically when it happened.
>>
I know this is just a meme but no. Out of the hundreds of films I've been to see this has never happened
>>
File: pure rage.png (69KB, 297x306px) Image search: [Google]
pure rage.png
69KB, 297x306px
>>82878223
>watching The Dark Knight Returns
>National Anthem scene where Bane took over a stadium
>clapping in the theaters

>watching the Avengers
>Captain America said There's only one God maam!
>mad clapping at the theaters

>watching Django Unchained
>he was killing Whites left and right
>thunderous clapping at the theaters

>watching videogames a tournament
>still fucking clapping

FUCKING AMERICANS WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? WHY DO YOU ALWAYS CLAP?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN5lNxGM-Ko
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.