[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Joe Rogan General/ CALL ME GRAHAM edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: kekero.png (202KB, 1813x337px) Image search: [Google]
kekero.png
202KB, 1813x337px
/Joe Rogan General/

CALL ME GRAHAM edition
>>
File: 1492800955719.jpg (117KB, 1209x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492800955719.jpg
117KB, 1209x720px
S I X
I
X
>>
The earth is round
>>
File: 1494028070415.jpg (54KB, 536x375px) Image search: [Google]
1494028070415.jpg
54KB, 536x375px
if you screen cap a post from the archive you need to reevaluate your life
>>
File: rogan-meal.jpg (80KB, 890x531px) Image search: [Google]
rogan-meal.jpg
80KB, 890x531px
>>
I was reading the reddit thread on the recent episode with Michael Shermer, and the whole thread was circle jerking about how he did such a great job standing up to a room full of people grilling him. Sanity check: Michael Shermer is a huge douchebag with no critical thinking or argumentation skills, right?. He would never address a question head on, and as soon as someone would pick apart what he was saying he would just say "but that's not the point I'm trying to make" and change the subject. He is a bullshit artist pretending to be "mister no nonsense" but literally just sells a different brand of non-critical nonsense.
>>
>>82875532
Bear meat actually isn't very good
>>
>>82876042
All game tastes bad. I dont see the point when farmed meat is always better.
>>
File: Joe-Rogan-2[1].png (365KB, 700x366px) Image search: [Google]
Joe-Rogan-2[1].png
365KB, 700x366px
>So what you're saying is you came to the studio by means of friction-based land transport commonly referred to as an automobile or "car" which is most often used to carry either humanoid life forms or cargo from one point to another
>"Yes"
>Huh, that's so interesting
>Jamie find out how much a mountain lion's erect penis weighs during mating season
>>
>>82875986
shermer is like the skeptics equivalent of lauren southern and milo for anti-SJWs. People who don't contribute any ideas on their own but are good enough at parroting the basic beliefs enough to get a large following.
>>82876231
game meat just has much less fat. You have to cook it a certain way. If you cook it like regular meat it'll taste like a shoe, but a slow low heat cook taste much better. Just make sure you have health insurance.
>>
File: favorite way to eat elk.jpg (211KB, 932x598px) Image search: [Google]
favorite way to eat elk.jpg
211KB, 932x598px
>>82876231
>>
>>82876042
It makes good sausage.
>>
>>82878040
Thats a lot of work to use on inferior meat.
>>
>>82875986
Shermer's a skeptic you stupid fuck.

>"Skeptic: a person who questions the validity or authenticity of something purporting to be factual."

His role isn't that of a scientist. It's to look at what HanKEK's presenting as proof and then go, "So why doesn't every other geologist believe this?" His goal isn't to disprove Hancuck, it's to seed doubt on his theories. Which is completely reasonable because anyone proposing overhauls of entire scientific fields should have their theories doubted. Doesn't that make sense you stupid fuck?
It's been long overdue for Hancuck to get his ass BTFO
>>
>>82878040

>They're made from compressed sawdust and the natural sugars in the wood hold them together.

idk why but that part made me lol
>>
>STOP TEACHING GRAHAM HOW TO SUCK EGGS
>>
File: get (1).png (2MB, 1302x1182px) Image search: [Google]
get (1).png
2MB, 1302x1182px
>>82878574

>NOT MY PROBLEM
>NOT MY PROBLEM
>NOT MY PROBLEM
>NOT MY PROBLEM
>NOT MY PROBLEM
>NOT MY PROBLEM
>>
>>82875532
>you kill but cannot cook

Nailed it.
>>
>>82875012
did you read that at the library?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.