[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FAKE MEAT THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1495.jpg (123KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1495.jpg
123KB, 1920x1080px
Would you stay and enjoy the fake meat for the rest of your life?
>>
Not even Cypher could live with that on his conscience and he knows it. He said he wanted to be planted in an actor but he's not inhuman, he knows that he wouldn't be able to live with himself knowing he's got the human extinction on his shoulders.

I doubt he was a sociopath, but more of a hedonist that just fucking snapped. He saw the matrix on the surface "I don't even see lines of code anymore" and I can only assume that he just felt more removed from the whole thing than anyone else. He probably never saw the Oracle or took her seriously and felt that everyone was doomed and that he may as well enjoy himself.

Cypher is pretty interesting and off the top of my head I can't think of any other characters used to explore the psychological effects of the Matrix.
>>
>>82874145

Did you even watch the movie, idiot? He said to Agent Smith "I don't want to remember nothing."

It was also explain that you cannot be reejected to the Matrix once you've taken the rd pill. Smith was just bluffing.
>>
>>82874218
Good post. Cypher is probably the most phycologically fascinating character in the whole film. And just an amazing, hateable performance
>>
>>82874218
It draws parallers to killing yourself to be reborn in heaven, except the god doesnt ban suicide in the case of matrix.
>>
I'm a vegetarian
>>
But did he kill pie o my?
>>
>>82874145

It was in his contract that he would forget all about the matrix, so he wouldn´t have any fucking conscience. Watch the movie again.
>>
>>82874329
ok then just pretend that you get matrix dick forever then faggot
>>
File: Taco-Bell.jpg (28KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
Taco-Bell.jpg
28KB, 600x315px
>>82873712
I do it now
>>
>>82874227

Why do you have to be a pompous piece of shit when you correct someone? Fuck you are one sad human being.
>>
>>82874350
>and he knows it

hmmmm
>>
>>82874218
Wow somebody was paying attention. I fucking love this explanation I creamed my skinnies after I read this.
>>
I grew up without eating any red meat. Mom was a vegetarian and a health nut, dad only ate chicken and fish.

I was 10 when the Matrix came out, and that scene made me lust for steak, a taste and sensation I had no reference for besides Cypher's deep enjoyment and having it be the reason he betrayed the rebels.

18 years later, I eat beef every day. I just devoured a steak, and as my eyes rolled back in my head delighted by its tender juices, I thought of Cypher. I thought of temptation, and discipline.

I don't know who I am, but I know I enjoy steak. FUCK YOU MOM.
>>
>>82874461
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>82874478
This guy gets it. Had that shit rare once and I never looked back. Steak is fucking life
>>
>>82874218
>the human extinction
Actually, that was never really the machines intention.
They just wanted humans in the matrix and to end the war.

If you think about it with was disclosed by the architect on the second film it makes cypher actions even more understandable.

The machines had already wiped zion many times and they were on their way to do it again, so the entire war was pointless(from his POV).
>>
>>82874478
So you think about cypher and you experience extacy? Lol gaaay
>>
>>82874524
I just saw matrix 2 yesterday so that was still fresh in my head, I forgot why they wanted to get to zion in the first movie

As far as Cypher knew they never got to zion though right? They didn't know about the other iterations of the matrix until the second movie
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.