[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Better Call Saul

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0261.png (782KB, 1284x713px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0261.png
782KB, 1284x713px
I'm really having trouble believing that some of this board didn't see the importance of these two characters having an interaction/dispute. I've seen some claiming that Better Call Saul suffers from "prequelitis" which sounds ridiculous.

Mike having a dispute with Tijo, Tuco's uncle, is very important. Let's do a rundown on why
>What gang are the Salamanca's associated with?
The Mexican Cartel
>In Breaking Bad, who does Mike work for?
Gustavo Fring
>Who, as we've seen, has very strong ties to the Mexican Cartel?
Gustavo Fring
When everything in Breaking Bad crumbles (Gus dying, the laundromat meth lab being discovered) Mike is extremely nervous and hotheaded. He blames Walt and says that everything was fine and in place before he came along and fucked it up, and now we have some insight as to why he reacted like that. Mike clearly got in the business of working for Gustavo to get protection from the Cartel, because they're in some sort of "agreement" to at least not shoot one another. Gus mentioned having control north of the border whereas the Cartel controls the south of it, so clearly there is some sort of agreement or deal between the two. When Gus is killed, that deal is immediately thrown up in the air meaning Mike's protection is no longer a thing. That puts him and his family at danger, which is why we see him getting ready to skip town, leave money in Kaylee's account, and disappear completely before Walt kills him.

You guys gotta use your fucking brains, it's not hard
>>
>>82871886
Tuco & Tijo were both dead when Mike said that to Walt, did the cartel even know who Mike was?
>>
>>82872026
It doesn't take much for the Cartel to find somebody clearly, they were able to identify Walt from a literal fucking doodle

What other bald wrinkly old men are working for Gus? He's identifiable by a simple description honestly
>>
>>82872026
He was spotted plenty of times with Gus by cartel members. When Gus got shot at by the sniper rifle especially
>>
>>82872156
Ah shit, now I remember.

But Don Eladio killed off one cartel and was then killed by Gus.

I'm assuming we're assuming that the new Cartel leaders would've found Mike?
>>
>>82872592
There's no predicting who would've known what, all we can get a clear idea of is Mike's train of thought. He probably wasn't thinking further than SOMEONE from the Cartel probably knowing who he is, or the chance of SOMEONE recognizing him
>>
File: screenshot.png (966KB, 1802x1009px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.png
966KB, 1802x1009px
Is Mike gonna start fucking his dead son's wife or smth? That is very unsettling. Pic related is not how a woman should look at her father in law who is 105. Do we get a 10 minute scene of disgusting old man sex scene?
>>
>>82871886
I already said this in the other thread, but you're overthinking this anon.

YES it's significant that Mike met Hector (Tio), since his interaction with the cartel would lead to him working for Gus. But this whole "protection" thing is just random baseless assumption.

Gus wipes out the entire Juárez Cartel (Don Eladio, Bolsa, Hector, etc), which would be the only ones even remotely interested in Mike since they were the ones working with Gus.

Mike was pissed at Walter because he ruined his well-planned out livelihood for his family, that's it. You don't have to add extra shit to it to make it seem significant.
>>
>>82873617
>btw I wasn't saying that Gus wipes out Hector, I was defining who the Juarez Cartel was specifically. Hector was the only one left by the end of it and he was harmless on his own until Walt got to him.
>>
>>82871886
seriously man who gives a shit aboit what happened with mike and gus and the cartel after watching breaking bad..

nobody even talks about breaking bad anymore

meanwhile the sopranos still gets talked about every day

i couldnt care less about this cuck saul, his blonde trans bf or his spastic brother or his juppie boss or mike being the """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""cool old veteran""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
its just a massive cringefest, they should end it while they still have some dignity left
>>
>>82871886
>>82872026
>Tijo
Tuco calls him "tío" which means uncle in Spanish. His name is Hector, you fucking mongs.
>>
>>82874117
>nobody even talks about breaking bad anymore. meanwhile the sopranos still gets talked about every day

>looks for all the Sorpanos threads
>only sees only BrBa/BCS threads
lol ok
>>
But when Guy dies there was no cartel anymore.

Don Paco was dead, don Eladio was dead, Don Salamanca died with him, Don Paco was dead, Don Cesar was dead, Don Renaldo was dead, Don Artuno was dead, Don Cisco was dead, Don Luis was dead, and Don Escalada was dead too.

Who was there left to get after Mike? Some random soldiers? I don't think so.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.