[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Most Fucked Up Cliffhangers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: farscape12.jpg (104KB, 1382x1055px) Image search: [Google]
farscape12.jpg
104KB, 1382x1055px
>>
>>82871759
>Not the season finale that in a surprise twist was the series finale
I fucking hate sci fi so much.
>>
>>82872109
*syfy
>>
File: 9HhR2.jpg (4KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
9HhR2.jpg
4KB, 333x250px
>>82871759
>>
>>82872265
I was done with this network by the time they had made that cancerous rebranding.
>>
I'm still pissed
>>
>>82871759
No contest.
>All of reality implodes and collapses into nothing but a black void, these words slowly appear above the void and then the credits roll.
The series was then cancelled, it ends with all of reality imploding due to a time paradox.

The Lost World.
>>
>>82874275
>all of reality is destroyed
sounds like a pretty definitive ending to me
>>
File: c9db27f39eff3e870a264d88c24cd083.jpg (353KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
c9db27f39eff3e870a264d88c24cd083.jpg
353KB, 1024x768px
>>82874344
Just not the one the writers had intended, a few years later the writers released a script bible for what would have been the fourth and fifth seasons.

Before the third season no attempt was ever made at a story arc outside of character development and the previous series never ended on a cliffhanger. So to have the third series build towards something only to have it end so... Fucking Grimdark was unexpected.

Lost world was never the best series, but for it's Finale alone I will never forget it.
Picture Xena, Hercules, Buffy the Vampire the slayer or any other comparable series ending with reality just ceasing to exist with no explanation.

At least Farcsape received the peacekeepers which resolved everything- give or take a few plot points.
>>
>>82874588
>At least Farcsape received the peacekeepers
Yeah, like five years later after a massive campaign.
>>
>>82874811
Doesn't chance the fact it still got a resolution.
>>
>>82871759
City slickers 2
>>
>>82874854
I'm so happy that it did. It would be one of those little unresolved things that ate away at my subconscious if they never concluded the series.
>>
My name is Earl.

https://youtu.be/w-7lxmBDyzg
>>
>>82874854
As a super fan of the series when it was airing I couldn't have cared less at that point. The wound had already scabed over, and it was too little too late.
It was like getting kicked in the nuts and getting an apology for it years later. I'm still a little salty over it. Yes its better than nothing, but barely.
I havent watched that fucking network since. Canceling that GOAT show for shitty reality television. Fuck everything.
>>
>>82875313
Loosing Farscaped fucking sucked and it's nice to know I ain't the only one who ditched Sci-fi after that.
Still to this day I get annoyed that Firefly fans get so preachy about their series needing a continuation despite them receiving a feature film, Comics, Board Games, Action figures, an MMORPG and a Pen and Paper RPG.

Farscape, that shit just got dropped. We were lucky that Hallmark gave us PCW and then the franchise was just left to die.
>>
>hows annie

Fucking 25 year cliff hanger
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.