[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WARNING: Deliberate Fake News Out to get DCEU and WB

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

>Update: looks like ew slipped up!

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/billy-crudup-isnt-dropping-flash-movie-1004794

>UPDATE: Billy Crudup is still attached to The Flash, set to play the Scarlett Speedster’s father in the film.

FAKE NEWS FROM (((ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY)))
http://ew.com/movies/2017/05/16/flas...atthew-vaughn/

>The Flash job has not been an easy one to fill. A source tells EW that two Spider-Man directors Sam Raimi and Marc Webb passed on the position. The film also lost its father figure with Billy Crudup, who was set to play the Ezra Miller’s character’s dad, dropping off. Warner Bros. declined to comment.

=====================================
So are you guys going to FINALLY acknowledge that there is a AGENDA going on towards the DC world in an attempt to damage it as much as possible?
>>
Also reshoots lies about Justice league:

>Fugazi of the highest order. Not true.

https://twitter.com/elmayimbe/status/864336925796179969
>>
File: 17710b7.jpg (123KB, 800x600px)
17710b7.jpg
123KB, 800x600px
Wonder Woman confirmed for kino
>>
>crudup still in

yay

>Raimi and Webb still passed on directing Flash

oh well
>>
File: 1.jpg (18KB, 270x208px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
18KB, 270x208px
>Entertainment Weekly
>Owned by Time Warner
>>
>>82871657

House of mouse, Disney, has lots of double agents everywhere.

>Hail Mickey
>>
File: 1489286829763.gif (2MB, 349x566px) Image search: [Google]
1489286829763.gif
2MB, 349x566px
>marvel shills and Mousekeeters btfo

Feels good
>>
ill acknowledge that fake news exists and I think its bullshit to lie to the people, so i sympathize with you there.

Having said that, the movie will still be garbage as DCEU movies have failed to be entertaining or simply well done. Ezra Miller is a bad choice for Flash, and from what weve seen of his portrayal it just doesnt work for Barry. Barry isnt an adorkable nerd, hes far more confident than that. But thats just me.

Fuck fake news, fuck the msm. Expose their lies.
>>
>>82871933
>adorkable
kys asap
>>
if only Zack "Kubrick" Snyder could clone himself and direct the entire DCEU
>>
>>82871657
>Owned by Time Warner
It's owned by Time Inc. Time Warner spun off Time Inc awhile ago.
>>
>>82872095
Whatever. But EW is still one of WB's main channels for shilling their products. Remember that advance review for BvS weeks before the embargo was lifted? And then EW was one of the main reporters from the WW set visit.
>>
>>82871977
I think you're missing my point lol i used that word to highlight how shitty and lame their barry is. Im more than sure the execs would use that word to describe barry because they think its cool.

We got dubs so, i dunno... maybe we were both right.
>>
>>82871933
It is just you, now fuck off. BvS is far more entertaining and rewatchable than civil bore or Mr Dr. Snooze...then again even SS is more watchable than the latter. Nice blog post tho faggot
>>
marvel is scared. Justice League will be the final nail in the coffin
>>
>>82871449

Is this flatout marketing?
>>
>>82872272
>Justice League will be the final nail in the coffin

hopefully
>>
>>82872301
Yes.
>>
>>82872234
No, your point is shit. You have no idea how his Barry is and it's ignorant to come to some grand conclusion off him talking for 15 seconds in a clip. He may very well be over confident in his abilities. Especially the way he showed up at Boomers heist and talked shit before taking him out with ease. Who knows if hell be head strong in the film rushing into every battle solo. Fuck off with your shit theories and taste of how a character should be portrayed. Go watch that CW garbage. Big boy speedforce isn't for you
>>
>>82872239
>Civil Bore

hello andre
>>
>>82872396
>ANYONE HAVE ORANGE SLICES XD
>>
>>82871933
>adorkable

You have to go back
>>
File: d3S2gQfg.jpg (18KB, 400x400px)
d3S2gQfg.jpg
18KB, 400x400px
>>82872471
I knew it was you
>>
>>82872272
For DC, you mean?
>>
>>82872805
academy award count

DCEU:1
MCU:0
>>
>>82871449

the only fake news is that this will be at all enjoyable as a film.

not one piece of media that has been put out by these retards has been good. nothing. b movie sci-fi channel movies have better trailers.

these people should be brought out back and shot.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.