[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Terrence Howard (star of Empire): 'one times one equals two'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: file.jpg (445KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
445KB, 1200x800px
>The "Empire" actor said in a recent interview that he believes the number one multiplied by itself should not equal one.
>Howard told Rolling Stone that he dropped out of Pratt Institute in Brooklyn — where he was studying to be a chemical engineer — after debating his theory with a professor.
>“How can it equal one?” Howard recalled asking the professor.
>“If one times one equals one that means that two is of no value because one times itself has no effect. One times one equals two because the square root of four is two, so what's the square root of two? Should be one, but we're told it's two, and that cannot be.”
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/terrence-howard-not-understand-math-article-1.2360225
This guy is renowned as perhaps the smartest man in Hollywood... Is he right? Or are numbers racist?
>>
>>82869630
What about a number x zero. That shit should always equal the base number, but it doesn't. It equals 0. If I have 50 of something and I take away 0... I still have 50. But if I have 50 of something and then multiply it by 0, it magically erases my 50.
>>
do you think everyone is a newfaggot like you? Get some recent material, jagoff.
>>
>>82869630
this is old fucking news. he dropped out because he severely misunderstands fundamental mathematics. end of story.

wouldn't be surprised if he's a flat-earther too.
>>
>>82869904
Do not reply unless you are actually going to contribute to the thread
>>
>>82869790

>being this retarded
>>
>>82869630
>One times one equals two because the square root of four is two, so what's the square root of two? Should be one, but we're told it's two, and that cannot be.
One of the most retarded things I've ever read.
>>
>>82869630
that really made me think

this nigga #wokeaf
>>
Disney should have just promised to multiply his salary by 1 for Iron Man 2.
>>
>>82869956
dropped out of what, 2nd grade?
>>
>>82869790
>But if I have 50 of something and then multiply it by 0

Either you're trolling or retarded, 50 x 0 means you never actually had the 50 in the first place, which is why that expression simplified would just be 0.
>>
>>82869790
jfc Terrence let it go
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.