[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/got/ general

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 43

File: Cersei_2x01a.jpg (74KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Cersei_2x01a.jpg
74KB, 300x450px
Cersei Lanniser Edition
>>
Reminder not to re0ly to Emiliafags and report off topic waifu spamming.
>>
Second for branelyn
>>
Who killed Renly Baratheon?

I find it hard to believe that his shadow stabbed him in the throat the moment he buckled his armor. But who would sabotage his armor?

Bringing this up because I'm reading Clash of Kings. Also there's a major lack of homolust in his story. I guess it was more subtle in the books?
>>
>>82867376
Emiliafag here! ^_^

>>82867324
>Ah yes, only redditors complain when the same pics are spammed until the thread hits the fucking image limit, thank god we have brave anons like you weeding them out

I apologize! I though image limit applies just to me and not to whole thread. I'm sorry. Can we please stop this drama already?
>>
>>82867488
florent fucking shits
>>
>>82867505
No, never stop posting Emilia
>>
>>82867505
please don't post emoticons on 4chan
>>
>>82867299
YAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS QUEEN SLAY
>>
>>82867505
No, it applies to the whole fucking thread when it gets past 150
And it's insufferable spam regardless
I'm going to stop replying to you now, I hope everyone else can do the same
>>
File: Cersei_2x01b.jpg (60KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Cersei_2x01b.jpg
60KB, 300x450px
cersei and jaime are aerys' bastards
>>
>>82867488
The Renly/ Loras relationship was handled much more tastefully in the books. It was more about the bond the characters shared instead of HBO's exploitative fanservice.
>>
File: stannis_disgust.gif (3MB, 300x303px) Image search: [Google]
stannis_disgust.gif
3MB, 300x303px
>>82867505
>Emiliafag here! ^_^

That's the last (You) I'm giving away for free.
>>
>>82867592
you will definitely reply to me, since i don't post only emilia photos. actually i made this thread.
>>
trailer when
>>
Why doesn't Jon have LF executed and give control of the Vale to Royce?

As long as Baelish is alive he will plot Jon's murder or whatever he's going to do all season and none of the other Vale lords like him anyway. It would be a win-win for Jon & everyone in the Vale. Sweetrobin won't have any kids and he'll probably just die before his 20s so they could either just give him a hold somewhere to stay or let him live in the Eyrie until he dies.

I don't know I need some sleep and I'm looking over a lot of the details for this medieval rule shit but there'd be a much stronger alliance between the North and the Vale if Royce just had control instead of a mustache twirling villain and an incompetent spoiled dying brat.

This show's shit and so are the books because every "genius" move by anyone is written by some fat fuck with just as much knowledge of this as me.
>>
>>82867656
This. Genna Lannister outright told Jaime that Tyrion was Tywin's true son. Combine that with Jaime's good look, honor, and penchant for incest, and it is obvious that he us Aerys' son.
>>
>>82867799
ur accusations only apply to the show
>>
>>82867832
>Genna Lannister outright told Jaime that Tyrion was Tywin's true son.

when was that stated?
>>
>>82867832
and his dream in feast and cersei's love of wildfire and their incest and that cersei is insane and so was joffrey
>>
>>82867862
Let me rephrase that before someone says, "hurr before she died, anon." When in the books was that stated?
>>
>>82867832
Tywin was attractive and obsessed with honor too though, the only thing Jaime/Cersei have in common with the Targs is the incest, but that can happen to non-Targs too.

There is no evidence that Jaime/Cersei are Targs.
>>
>>82867862
she didn't mean it technically speaking she meant tyrion was more like tywin than jaime. no one except varys knows

>>82867890
especially his (jaime's) dream in feast
>>
Why did Rhaegar name both his sons Aegon?
>>
>>82867862
AFfC
>"Jaime," she said, tugging on his ear, "sweetling, I have known you since you were a babe at Joanna's breast. You smile like Gerion and fight like Tyg, and there's some of Kevan in you, else you would not wear that cloak...but Tyrion is Tywin's son, not you. I said so once to your father's face, and he would not speak to me for half a year. Men are such thundering great fools. Even the sort who come along once in a thousand years."
>>
modern day isaac hempstead wright
>>
>>82867913
except all the evidence that they are
>>
Who sent the catspaw to kill Bran?
>>
File: 1466802943950.png (287KB, 484x496px) Image search: [Google]
1466802943950.png
287KB, 484x496px
First for /spoiler/you know who/spoiler/
>>
Reminder that this board is /tv/ and as such this is a place to discuss the TV show, not whine about the books. Whining about books makes you a bed-wetter.

Examples of bed-wetting behaviour -

Genuinely believing Stannis is still alive (delusional beyond belief)
Mentioning "Darkstar" (whatever that is)
Trying to cast or droning on about characters that will obviously not even appear in the show
Referring to the White Walkers as "Others"
Crying about some goofy zombie Cat Stark story being removed
Calling the Three Eyed Raven "Bloodraven" like a complete oaf
Saying "Dabid"
Not realising that saying "frogfu" is as beta as it gets
Whining about 104 year old Barristan Selmy being outnumbered and killed
Bringing up Reddit in any context
Using terms like "bookfag", "showpleb", "normies" or any cringeworthy variant

Please stick to discussing all the good and bad aspects of the TV show only. No bed-wetting.

If any of this post upsets you please do not whine like a child, kindly piss off to /lit/ and try not to weep when you get bullied.
>>
>>82867989
ever-lovin' joffrey
>>
>>82867939
This is GRRM we're talking about, he's second only to George Lucas when it comes to pottery. Jaime is a targ confirmed.
>>
>>82867531
so the Florents were on Team Stannis the whole time? Seems logical since they'd get the iron throne if Stannis won. I never understood why they swore fealty to Renly anyway.
>>
File: 1494971572423.jpg (52KB, 477x318px) Image search: [Google]
1494971572423.jpg
52KB, 477x318px
Maario Naharis
>>
>>82868033
I haven't read the books but my only complaint is Barristan's death, or actually the whole conflict between armed peasants and supposedly trained killers. Unsullied are fucking shit.
>>
>>82868033
good post
>>
>>82868063
unfortunate ears...

i suspect there's a spell on the iron throne that only someone with valyrian blood can sit it and the less valyrian the more aggressively the throne denies them, but that's just my tin-foil hat
>>
>>82868124
>retards who literally have no concept of pain are bad at fighting
Who would have guessed?
>>
>>82868164
No. The throne rejected Joffery and he was half Targ.
>>
Does Sophie know that she is considered b tier among the cast
Dies she cry herself to sleep evry night
>>
>>82868177
My complaints are actually more about their equipment.

>leather "armor" that anything can cut through; no sleeves
>just a spear as their weapon which is quite long range considering they use a shield with it at all times, it's also fairly slow in that combination
>no shorter range weapon, like a sword or anything

Don't get me started on the dothraki and their no armor policy
>>
>>82867567
sorry :)
>>
File: Tywin_Lannister.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Tywin_Lannister.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
>>82868241

o ya u rite
>>
>>82868033
Classic bait
>>
>>82867488
The shadow sheared through his gorget like it was nothing. The only sabotage that could have happened is if his armorer had made shoddy armor but even then it would have taken much more work to cut through steel.
>>
File: anne-frank.jpg (132KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
anne-frank.jpg
132KB, 600x400px
>I wonder what the average /got/ 'man' looks like...
>>
File: 1461598249341.gif (2MB, 245x300px) Image search: [Google]
1461598249341.gif
2MB, 245x300px
>>82867299
I NEED 2 BREED CERSEI
>>
>>82868991
Been told I look like a mix of Jon Snow and Orlando Bloom from Pirates of the Carribean once
>>
File: 1494965202202m.jpg (55KB, 897x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494965202202m.jpg
55KB, 897x1024px
>>82867299
What were D&D thinking with the whole northern storyline this season?
>Umber betrayal
>The Nights watch
>Roose Dying
>Ramsey being a trained tactician
>The battle of the bastards
Honestly do they even care at this point?
>>
are you hyped to see ed sheeran in got?
>>
>>82869277
The stupidest thing was still Sansa not telling Juan about Petyr Banelish being on his way
>>
what will next preston video be about?
>>
Why do people use r/asioiaf as an insult?

You can call people reddit because reddit as a whole is normiecore, pretentious and trendfollowing.

But r/asioiaf in particlar actively produces theories and has posters who regularly write essays and make decent videos. /tv/ and /got/ meanwhile hasn't produced anything since cleganebowl and is 50% shitposting, 20% waifuposting.

r/asioiaf is better and more knowledgeable in every sense.
>>
>>82869554
literally who?
>>
>>82868011
of fuck off
>>
>>82868011
D'aww I want to cuddle him
>>
>>82869765
salad dressings
he figured out GRRM was giving him clues with which one he used and the order.
>>
>>82870019
kill yourself
>>
File: empress rise.png (42KB, 301x143px) Image search: [Google]
empress rise.png
42KB, 301x143px
It's been like 20 years since game of thrones ended. How are there still threads?
>>
>>82867656
Targs have white hair and purple eyes, not blonde hair and blue eyes.
>>
>>82870469
>that captcha

YASSSSSSS QUEEN SLAY confirmed

All aboard the good ship Jonerys
>>
>>82870590
huh, you don't get to bring straight cis males
>>
>>82870980
See this is why no one like /tv/.

I'm leaving this shit hole.
>>
>>82870980
Jon is bigender shitlord. Prettier than most people's daughters and tougher than most people's manlet sons
>>
>>82870588
The Targ features were repressed by superior Lannister genes.
>>
>>82871123
See you tomorrow
>>
Jonerys
>>
>>82871150
El Fatface Mexicano is not "pretty"
>>
File: IMG_2557.jpg (99KB, 680x541px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2557.jpg
99KB, 680x541px
Any /got/ friends in Philly? Waiting for a concert to start and looking for something to eat but trying to avoid the local Dornishmen.
>>
>>82871663
He's pretty in showcanon
>>
>>82871150
>tougher than most people's manlet sons
he almost cried twice when people said mean things to him.

he's almost as weak as sansa.
>>
>>82867299
No one even cares about this show anymore. No one.
>>
>>82871753
>white guy in philly

hope you've got a last will and testament all written up. They can smell tourist stink from 10 miles away, especially wite bois

By the way don't ignore any philly homeless if they try to talk to you, you'll get the shit beat out of you. you be a gracious little white cuck and give over 50 cents.
>>
>>82867299
http://webofchaos.blogspot.com/2017/05/proving-point.html
>>
>>82872886
virus
>>
File: IMG_1848.jpg (147KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1848.jpg
147KB, 500x300px
>>82872840
This is why I wish I had my conceal carry license but doing good so far
>>
>>82872728
Yeah but he's

the greatest swordsman who ever lived - Ramsay

And faced the Walkers and wasn't afraid of getting run through by all that cavalry, so it all evens out in his favor
>>
>>82870588
>blue
READ THE BOOK
>>
>>82869888
Because they're jonfags
>>
>>82867657

All pay channel shows have to show gratuitous homosex to keep the 3% happy.
>>
>>82867299
Why is she never called Cersei Baratheon in the books or show?

Catelyn is called Catelyn Stark. Lysa is called Lysa Arryn. Sansa is called Sansa Bolton
>>
>>82875543
Because she's a strong independent woman duh
>>
>>82875543
Cause Robert followed Targaryen naming convention.

Bitches you marry can't get you name cause royalty.

Stannis was a cuck and not a prince so he could do whatever he wanted.
>>
>>82868033
Help me desu, I am losing faith.

I cannot even get hype for CleganeBowl.

Is it still confirmed, tell my hype has not been in vain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYhqlOQ1vHY
>>
>>82876293
It's been in vain.

Sandor goes south, sees Gregor, goes back North, no fight. Sandor's focused on a different kind of zombie
>>
>tfw reading the books for the first time and having Season 1 get really fleshed out

It's like a shitload of deleted scenes compared to what I know, this is great

>Joffrey never bothers pretending to be nice, he's a cunt right off
>Jon gets wasted at the entry feast and nearly starts crying
>Catelyn really, really likes it when Ned creampies her
>Catelyn cucks Ned by walking around naked in front of the maester
>Bran watches Jaime fuck Cersei for a while before they catch him
>Bran wanted to be in the kingsguard after going south with everyone to King's Landing (before he got crippled)
>The Hound is much more of a dick than he was in the first season
>>
>>82868011
I think he's dead
>>
>>82876988
Things become more glaring in ACoK onwards. None of this jealous Shae business, and Cersei is more viscous. D&D never really understood Stannis or at least did not care for his character, and apart from his awkwardness, little translated well to the show.
>>
>>82877815
I think D&D just hated Stannis and didn't understand him. I really like Stannis and I accept that he's going to fail miserably, but dammit, I want him to keep going for the sake of the realm.
>>
>>82876988
>Bran wanted to be in the kingsguard after going south with everyone to King's Landing
that was in the show
>>
>>82877908
Stannis, Manderly, Mance, and Barristan are 4/5 of my favorite characters, and all were killed off before their moment of glory in the D&D fanfic.

Stannis and Barristan are leading the battles of ice and fire in the books, and it looks like they are going to be the most kino battles in the series.

Manderly got cucked by a Jonfag loli and didn't get the famous scene with Davos.

Ciaran Hinds was great as Mance, though he's not exactly like the book version. He's a little too old and wise, not enough Bael the Bard. D&D killed him off before the glamour and whatever else Mance is up to in the books.
>>
>>82877977
Show didn't really address Bran wanting to be a knight at all outside of one offhand remark Arya once made to Ned. Its certainly not a major part of his character like it is in the books. The show leads you to believe that he's a shitty fighter which isn't book canon
>>
>>82877977
all I remember from the show is Robert saying "you'll be a soldier haah haaahhhhh" when the family gathered to greet the royal party

definitely nothing like Bran beating the shit out of Tommen during training or jerking off at the thought of meeting Ser Barristan
>>
Friendly reminder that Syrio Forel survived and is currently disguised as Meryn Trant.
>>
>>82878064
Manderly almost getting his throat cut open for that sick burn was a great scene. Mance is a clever cunt too, and he and Manderly have to be working together after they met up on the road. I'm worried for Barristan because while he's so cool he's also getting older and he could very well die soon.

>>82878176
Tommen is kind of a little bitch though, but I do wish to see him grow a spine and stand up for himself at least once, even if it does kill him.
>>
>>82878313
Barry will probably die during the battle of fire, but he has a speech and cavalry charge that is literally Theoden tier.

Stannis will win and take Winterfell, but I don't think he will go much farther than that. He'll either kill Selyse and take the black, or die in battle with the Others or something.
>>
>>82878176
bran also handily kicks aryas ass at swordplay to the point where she's never beaten him.. the archery fanfic scene that opens the show never made much sense
>>
File: am93Or6_700b.jpg (55KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
am93Or6_700b.jpg
55KB, 700x700px
100th for mummer Salsa

She will sit the iron throne before it's over. Cap this poast.
>>
I just want my girl Cersei to be happy but it's hard knowing the writers will most likely have her go insane and have to be killed by Jaime, making him a king and queen slayer.

Just like pottery
>>
>>82878392
The way I see it, the Northern lords will reject Stannis as their king even after he had helped them out. Best case scenario is that while he fails to have any support for the Iron Throne he'll at least be remembered as a hero for standing against the Others so at least he doesn't die in vain. As for Barry, I don't think he'll die in that battle but if his speech and charge is really Theoden tier then him dying would be appropriate, a nice call back to LotR in a sense. But he could very well die by opposing Dany when she fully gives in to fire and blood because he sought her out and didn't reveal himself to make sure she wasn't like Aerys.
>>
>>82878570
Only people sitting that throne are Jon, Dany and the bun in Dany's oven
>>
>>82878633
She already is insane. Blowing up the Great Sept and killing off all your opponents in King's Landing in such a way that there's no doubt who did it is fucking stupid.
>>
>>82878640
Manderly wants a Stark, Rickon specifically, in Winterfell. Rickon is young enough to need a regent. Which would of course be Manderly.

So if Stannis supports Rickon as lord of the North with Manderly as regent, I'm sure the northern lords will support him

Taking the Dreadfort, which is full of supplies for winter, will be another challenge. Maybe that's where the wildlings or the hidden Manderly army led by Robbet Glover comes in.

Barry's speech is already spoiled as a sample chapter. It's not quite as poetic as Tolkien, but it's the best battle speech in the whole series. It really seems like GRRM wants to do something like the Rohirrim with Barristan, which makes me really excited.
>>
>>82879092
>It really seems like GRRM wants to do something like the Rohirrim with Barristan

And yet people still deny we're headed to a Lord of the Rings type ending with Jon(Aragorn) as king?
>>
>>82879092
Yeah, that I can see now that you mention it. So long as Stannis allows the North to remain as it is then they might even support him for the Iron Throne. Of course that would mean no burning anymore weirwoods but so long as Mel isn't around I can see him leaving the godswoods alone.

I haven't read any of the sample chapters. I know that they're just cut from ADWD for TWOW but I'm still holding out to read the fucking book if that fat fuck actually delivers it.
>>
>>82878570
>9gag
>censored tits

can you fail any more?
>>
Jonerys is canon.
>>
>>82879237
The whole point of the series is to subvert tropes. Is the "twist" ending that it's actually super cliche? I doubt it.

If Jon ends up king, it's as a puppet for Bran, in Bloodraven's police state.
>>
>>82879460
I doubt there's going to be a police state with Bloodraven in control. He'll probably die and go into the weirwoods like other greenseers before him. If Jon does become king, it will be of a broken land that will take so much time to heal that he won't see it in his life. We still don't know what the fuck Euron's role in things are and he's definitely up to something big.
>>
>>82879646
>if jon is kind, it won't be cliche because.. uh.... mumble mumble... Jon isn't a Gary Stu guys I swear
>>
>>82879796
King*
>>
>>82868011
MODERN
>>
>>82879796
I'm not sure what you're trying to say, I don't even like Jon because his story is so goddamn typical. My top five POV characters are, in no particular order, Brienne, Jaime, Davos, Arya, and Cersei.
>>
>>82879460
George doesn't subvert nearly as many tropes as you think he does, nor does he have as big a problem with tropes as you think he does.
>>
>>82876204
What the fuck are you talking about Stannis was so a prince and Robert called him his heir until Joff was born
>>
>>82877977
Bullshit they talk about it all the time in the books
>>
>>82879916
WAS
>>
>>82880143
Stannis was never called a Prince or or Prince of Dragonstone.

He may have been Robert's heir, but he officially wasn't a prince
>>
>>82880320
being the brother of the king technically makes you a prince regardless of whether or not you use it as a title...
>>
>>82880647
"Technicalities" don't mean anything without official designation.
>>
R + L = D

B + A = J
>>
>>82880742
?
So youre saying he's not a prince because Robert never directly officially said so?

Then explain why Bran and Rickon immediately start being referred to as princes right after Robb gets crowned king.
>>
>>82880888
Literally no one ever called Stannis prince or recognized him as one.

He was Lord of Dragonstone never prince
>>
>>82879445
>Jonsa is canon.

Fixed that for you lad
>>
>>82867299
Cersei or bust. They killed off Ramsay and now all i have to root for is Cersei.
>>
>bastard
>night's watch deserter
>depressed fuck
>failed to rally anyone to his cause
>fucked up his own battle plan
>room full of VALE lords and northerners who weren't even at the battle name him king
>a little girl talked them into it

meanwhile,
>trueborn lady of winterfell (in bran's absence) sitting right next to him
>was even married to former lord of winterfell
>key to the north
>brought vale to the table, saved the day
>ignored

literally no one in that room should have wanted jon to be king
>>
>>82882308
Actually Rickon should be king right now because the problem started when the fucktard Umbers handed over Rickon for LITERALLY NO REASON AT ALL instead of using him to gain back the north for the starks
>>
>>82881375
But they're the polar opposites of each other's types
>>
>>82882369
yeah he should've been

if sansa had told everyone about the vale army, they could have even used the leverage of having a larger army to bargain with ramsay for king rickon's life
>>
>>82867656
>>82867832
you guys know that grrm and the people who wrote the world book pretty much confirmed directly that that particular theory was false?
>>
>>82884291
fuck you fagot, i almost killed the thread!
>>
>>82884323
All threads must die.
>>
>>82876988
Cat is so bored during the sex scene that you don't even know it's a sex scene until it's over
>>
>you will never sniff Maisie's filthy feet
>>
Why would Craster care if he was called a bastard? He's an incestuous, child sacrificing fuck. It's not as if they are South of the Wall and Craster's dad never formally recognized him and refused his right to a slightly larger wooden keep.
>>
>>82878268
Friendly reminder that S6 Jaqen H'ghar is the same Jaqen from S2.
>>
>>82870588
their mother was still a lannister. and lannisters have green eyes you dildo.
>>
>>82867950
he didn't?
>>
>>82885004
>ywn get to lick her clam for 3 copper stars
>>
File: 1464591483975.jpg (185KB, 1011x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1464591483975.jpg
185KB, 1011x1500px
Cast her
>>
>>82886568
Danny Flint
>>
>>82867760
that explains why the OP doesn't even have a backlink
here's one for posterity >>82851214
>>
>>82886568
smirkfu's younger sister
>>
>>82867299
reminder the three heads of the dragon are Cersei, Jon and Daenerys.

Head of the Dragon is literally a term taken from Arthur mythos. His father was literally called Uther Pendragon aka. Uther Head Dragon, Uther Head of the Dragon.

It just means the person who is head and in charge. If the body is the dragon the head is the person in charge.
>>
>>82887364
The three heads of the dragon are just the three contesting powers.
>>
>>82887364
>Jon
>in charge of anything
Oh you mean the 1000 northmen who weren't slaughtered in the Red Wedding/battle of the bastards, and 500 starved wildlings?

Why isn't it the Sandsnakes then (Or Doran if you were talking about books)? Even if Dorne is weak as fuck it's stronger than the decimated north. Same with the Vale. And the Iron Islands. And the Reach. And just about everything.

>b-but he's king!
So is Euron.
>>
>>82887678
are you retarded?
>>
>>82868011
Am I the only one who thought that young Bran was like the cutest thing ever? I'm not gay and I'm not a pedo, but that kid was weirdly cute/good looking in like seasons 1 and 2. As he's grown older he's become a lot less cute and a lot more annoying. His stupid voice and stupid face have him my least favourite character on the show.
>>
>>82887722
what was retarded about that?
btw I'm not saying Jon Snu isn't your little speshul snowflake, I'm just saying the theory makes no sense.

Jon isn't in charge of shit.
>>
>>82887772
bran is canonically supposed to be very cute, it was some pretty good casting until bong puberty hit
>>
>>82874782
every show /got/ character is nonsensical

whats your point? Salsa, Quasimodo, Bren, Sersay, Juan stu. They're all fucking retarded watered down reflections of their book counterparts.
>>
File: reddit.png (39KB, 1264x546px) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
39KB, 1264x546px
>>82887959
that is besides the point
>>
don't know if real, could very well be bullshit but it's an apparent script leak.

http://imgur.com/a/OKZGE

just some bullshit about lord velaryon acting like a wanker and an estamont discussing what to do at dragonstone after stannis' death and cersei blaming the sparrows though people don't seem to be buying it.

one part has the word motherfucker in it so could be fake or whatever person who wrote it could be taking the piss.
>>
>>82887981
>Brienne POV's
>Salsa POV's
>Daenerys POV's
these are disliked because these are borefests

>Cersei POV's
She's unlikeable and this triggers reddit fags

>Catelyn POV's
Only unreasonable one here, her chapters are great.
>>
>>82888053
So what you're telling me is that Brienne is the ultimate pleb filter?
>>
>>82888051
it's fake, doesn't have the big [DO NOT REMOVE] watermark across the pages
>>
>>82888070
As much as I liked Nimble dick, i hate reading 'looking for a maid of ten and 2 with red in her hair' again and again and again.

Based Ser Hunt and Quiet Isle are the only thing that salvage those filler snooze pov's
>>
>>82869888
then why are you here?
>>
File: ozGxk9Z_d.jpg (35KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
ozGxk9Z_d.jpg
35KB, 640x360px
>>82887271
How about one of smirkfu's cousins that sleep with her
>>
>>82888142
it's not that bad
https://asearchoficeandfire.com/?q=maid+of+three+and+ten&scope%5B%5D=affc
>>
>>82888051
>Velaryon and Estermont

D&D don'T even know Samwell is a POV character no way they write about these 2 houses.

And they'd surely make out some shitty house like House Mazin for no reason whatsoever.
>>
>>82888179
she looks so comfy. I want to hug her.
>>
>>82886568
Baratheons bastard girl in the Vale, I forget her name offhand.
>>
>>82887959
well first off these characters (aside from cersei) are all partially/universally hated on /got/.

then, I'm pretty sure there's more than 5 characters in GoT/asoiaf.

People hate Jon Snu because he's a fucking plot armored mary sue bullshit character and everyfuckingone sucks his cock for no reason whatsoever on the show.

And Reddit can't fucking stop talking about him and hoping he wins it all in the end and this makes them retarded.

Jon Snow is one of the plebbiest character, and he's climbing the pleb ladder fast with every new bullshit cringy scene they make.
>>
>>82888247
Mya Stone
How can you forget best minorfu
>>
>>82888247
Mya Stone
>ywn finger her while she's tied down to the donkey then spit on her face afterwards to express your distaste for bastards
>>
Baby jonerys when
>>
File: 5eb.jpg (26KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
5eb.jpg
26KB, 600x750px
>>82888288
I read the books before I watched the show.

In the books Jon was one of the POV characters I liked the most, but on the show he's a gormless must do all good dude with a sword and an open mouthed expression.

The book Jon is way more understandable than the show version. One of my least favourite scenes in the show is where Jon's talking about how Robb was always better than him at everything yadda yadda, when in the books it was the other way round, Jon actually thought he was better than Robb and you get the feeling he also consider Robb a bit thick, sort of mentally inferior almost to him. Like Jon has thoughts of killing Ned, or watching Benjen die or cutting Robb's head off and taking winterfell for himself throughout the books.
Meanwhile in the show he's mr altruism.

Jon in the books was a bit of a cunt and also had a chip on his shoulder about everything, as well as trying to be a good guy etc. But instead in the show all we get is generic humanitarian sword wielding hero man, which is fucking awful. But if you look at all the tv show characters they're basically gentrified dumbed down versions of their book characters, like Brienne is nothing like she is in the show to the book. It's all just generally shitter.
>>
>>82867299
where were the 20 good men in the battle of bastards?
>>
>>82888655
well yes, book characters are worse...
This explains why we shit on showfag this much for liking all these shitty characters. And Reddit likes one of the worst of them. Not much else to say.

we shit on reddit for the jonsnu love just like we shit on tumblr for the sansalove.

basically, if you like shit, you're shit.
>>
>>82888729
>well yes, book characters are worse...
show*
forgive my retardation
>>
>>82888751
lol book fags
>>
File: 48420392.jpg (79KB, 424x600px) Image search: [Google]
48420392.jpg
79KB, 424x600px
>>82888729
>tfw we will never see Aegon's stormlands campaign
>>
>>82888385
never ever
>>
>>82885102
He was a godly man...
>>
>>82888840
Best Jon desu.
>>
>>82888729
lots of bookfags like Sansa too and make up weird fanfic where's she's secretly a political genius.
>>
>>82888840
young griff is awesome. he'd make a great king and he isn't a pussy either.
>>
File: azor jon.png (175KB, 654x560px) Image search: [Google]
azor jon.png
175KB, 654x560px
>>82888655
>Jon actually thought he was better than Robb and you get the feeling he also consider Robb a bit thick, sort of mentally inferior almost to him.
wait, really? I mean I remember that bit in AGoT where he tells benjen he's better with a sword, but I never got that impression overall.
Any other examples?
>>
>>82888840
Connigton is like dark Ned/less creepy Jorah. How can people not like the guy?
>>
>>82889289
because he's a delusional targfag
>>
>>82889298
Pretty much every character is delusional about something.
>>
>>82889298
In the most literal sense
>>
Reminder Young Griff is Rhaegar + Lyannas son.
>>
>>82888943
well yeah, tumblrwhales. addressed that. they're as bad as jontards
>>
>>82889289
Rendered shit by contamination.
Anyone supporting Aegon loses a lot on likability.

Just like Varys. He was very popular, but took a big hit when he joined Dany's meme crew.

And Davos when he joined Jon Snu.
>>
>>82888385
Series finale
>>
who /Myatey/ here?
>>
File: IMG_2672.jpg (29KB, 245x207px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2672.jpg
29KB, 245x207px
>>82867488
It's more subtle until AFFC when Based Jaime tells Loras he is going to shove his sword so far up his ass even Renly wouldn't be able to find it.

Based Jaime.
>>
>>82890452
Stop calling baby trebucheters based.
>>
>>82867986
Which is non existent otherwise you would have put an example instead of spouting bullshit.
>>
>>82867488
desu on my last reread I came up with a theory about who killed Renly...
Not gonna say who it is because it's Preston tier and I don't want to trigger /got/'s autism.

All I'm gonna say is
-It's not Stannis
-It's not Melisandre
-I'm not the only one who came up with this idea ( googled it, was curious )
>>
>>82890580
just say it faggot
>>
>>82890452
up Loras's ass or his own ass? that'd be quite something
>>
>>82890535
Numbers of baby trebucheted by Jaime : 0
>>
>>82890637
>implying he wouldn't have done it
>>
>>82890452
>It's more subtle until AFFC when Based Jaime tells Loras he is going to shove his sword so far up his ass even Renly wouldn't be able to find it.
kek
Jaime is so great. Great character and great lines. Shame they ruined him. Same for Stannis.

The talk with Balon about his brother was fun too

>"It's not Ser Donnel the Constant who concerns me. It's you...

>Good. Return to your duties... and tell Ser Donnel to add a weathervane to his shield."
>>
>>82890696
>implying that implications that he would or wouldn't have done it affects the numbers of baby trebucheted by Jaime
>>
>>82890779
The intent to trebuchet babies is enough.
>>
>>82887772
I felt the same way he went from being a good looking cute boy to a gay annoying teen.
>>
>>82890793
Catelyn intended and threatened to hang brienne and Podrick, a boy of 13.

Why is not one referring to her as a child murderer?
Because she didn't do it, despite the threats and the intent ( he had the fucking rope on his neck ).

If/When she hangs him, then she will be a child murderer. Until then she isn't.

If/When Jaime trebuchet a baby he will be a baby-trebucheter. Until then he isn't.
>>
>salsa only wanted revenge on ramsay
>didn't care about rickon
>jon didn't care much
>salsa writes pink letter
>suddenly war is a go
does this make sense?
>>
File: zombiefu.jpg (386KB, 636x978px) Image search: [Google]
zombiefu.jpg
386KB, 636x978px
>>82890999
Nothing wrong with that.
The day of the rope can't come soon enough for lannister fucking shits and all their underlings.
>>
>>82891024
>trying to look deeper in the show
no, nothing makes sense on the show.

trying to make sense of the retarded writing is an exercise in futility. If you ever feel to try to make sense of a scene, go rewatch S6 arya. Think you'll get why it's pointless.
>>
>>82890626
Up Loras's ass (aka boipussy) of course
>>
>>82891037
Podrick is a good boy. His only guilt is by association.
>>
Ed Sheeran looks a lot like I imagine Ser Ronnet Connington to.
>>
>>82890999
Jaime was just mind fucking Edmure. Also It's Robb who is in control of StoneHearts body. She's always got the crown and displayed the same behaviour Thistle displayed when Varamyr skinchanged into her. He was able to let it stick because he was killed while in her.
>>
>>82882369
If the guy hated wildlings so much its retarded he never went to see or sent a letter about the death of the king beyond the wall
>>
>>82891430
so he died 3 times in the space of a few minutes?
>>
>>82891430
>Robb is controlling Stoneheart
That's as bad as saying Bloodraven is controlling her.
>>
>>82891148
I really wish we got Red Ronnet in the show. But you know D&D would have had Brienne kill him.
>>
>>82891517
yes, thats one of the best parts about it.
>>
>>82891568
wouldn't there be a bit more... indication of it in her last thoughts?
>>
>>82889260
It was Asos or adwd when when hes thinking of his family and he used to remember catelyns glare/look whenever he bested Robb
>>
>>82867299
only literal bitch i'd fuck on that show. btw GOT is reddit.
>>
File: Our-Guy.jpg (147KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Our-Guy.jpg
147KB, 1024x576px
>>82891697
It wasn't always Reddit. We had /ourguy/s
>>
stannis and monford velaryon
>>
File: based.jpg (649KB, 1597x1600px) Image search: [Google]
based.jpg
649KB, 1597x1600px
/mace/
>>
File: DABID SAD.png (140KB, 301x388px) Image search: [Google]
DABID SAD.png
140KB, 301x388px
Oh god i just remembered thanks to this thread d&d "attempted" the pink letter.
>>
>>82891517
there's no stopping to the stark-murdering train
>>
>>82891857
(((attempted)))

>>82891561
Instead she'll kill Randyll Tarly
>>
>>82891979
Don't be silly, Randyll is getting roasted alive for the crime of being a white male.
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/12990745

>>
>>82891979
>Your false king is dead, bastard. He and all his host were smashed in seven days of battle. I have his magic sword. Tell his red whore.
>Your false king's friends are dead. Their heads upon the walls of Winterfell. Come see them, bastard. Your false king lied, and so did you. You told the world you burned the King-Beyond-the-Wall. Instead you sent him to Winterfell to steal my bride from me.

>I will have my bride back. If you want Mance Rayder back, come and get him. I have him in a cage for all the north to see, proof of your lies. The cage is cold, but I have made him a warm cloak from the skins of the six whores who came with him to Winterfell.

>I want my bride back. I want the false king's queen. I want his daughter and his red witch. I want this wildling princess. I want his little prince, the wildling babe. And I want my Reek. Send them to me, bastard, and I will not trouble you or your black crows. Keep them from me, and I will cut out your bastard's heart and eat it.

>Ramsay Bolton, Trueborn Lord of Winterfell.
"Lets make this about sansa and forget theon is important to Ramsay." - D&D
>>
Reminder Ygritte and Sansa are twins.
>>
File: IMG_2673.jpg (144KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2673.jpg
144KB, 1024x576px
Why was Aeron's speech at the drowning and crowning scene so good? The rest of Kingsmoot was shit but Aeron was great.
>>
>Roger Ailes dead
>Chuck Berry dead
>Princess Leia dead
>Don Rickles dead
>Ian Brady dead
>David Rockefeller dead
>John Hurt dead
>Servius fucking Snape dead

How is GRRM outliving all these people when he's a rotund beast?
>>
File: big_Guy.jpg (72KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
big_Guy.jpg
72KB, 640x640px
>>82892244
Preston is sending him his life force.
>>
>>82892244
Over half of the people you listed are either older, fatter, or in worse health. A few them are all of those things.
>>
reminder cersei tries to convince everyone that the sept blew up due to jihad tactics of the sparrows
>>
File: 1402032450071.jpg (44KB, 340x480px) Image search: [Google]
1402032450071.jpg
44KB, 340x480px
Earlier this year, Martin raised the excitement on the unreleased "A Song of Ice and Fire" book when he told fans that he think "The Winds of Winter" is going to be finished sometime this year. However, he jokingly added, "But hey, I thought the same thing last year."
>>
File: IMG_2459.jpg (115KB, 581x813px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2459.jpg
115KB, 581x813px
>>82892263
Besides being a retarded sjw he seems like he has a great life. Look at the gorgeous river. He seems to make good money even though he spends so much time on his hobby. He's proof that you can live well with autism.

>>82892244
>Roger Ailes probably died of a heart attack because he was harassed and shamed by shrieking bitches
HE WAS GOOD HE WAS KIND AND YOU KILLED HIM
>>
File: alpha male preston jacobs.jpg (1MB, 1200x801px) Image search: [Google]
alpha male preston jacobs.jpg
1MB, 1200x801px
>>82892436
Preston is a happy man.
>>
>>82892432
Rewriting everything to fit what the latest season established takes a while.
>>
>>82892519
Fuck off, he wouldn't stoop that low.
He's just re-doing TWoW to be a 2016 election analogy where kerplumpf loses.
>>
Why can't this cunt close her fucking mouth? I've just binge-watched the 6 seasons and she literally does my fucking head in.
>>
>>82892640
>implying that isn't cute as fuck
>>
>>82892640
GILLY A CUTE! A CUTE!
>>
>>82892666
Fuck off Satan I wasn't asking you.

No seriously, It's annoying as fuck. Just like this old cunts left cheek. Why is it so big? I just wanna squeeze it everytime I see the old fish.
>>
>>82892689
Gilly rhymes with cunt
>>
>>82892732
This cunts cheek
>>
File: Diana-Rigg.jpg (15KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
Diana-Rigg.jpg
15KB, 320x480px
>>82892761
Was it always like that? I can't tell.
>>
And this old smug bastard. I fucking hate him with a passion. The character is fine, but his acting was fucking awful.
>>
>>82892119
they already confirmed they were not doing RR.
Can't show a targfag getting BTFO.
>>
Odds on clegane bowl?

Is stannis gonna make a come back?
>>
>>82892119
They'll probably only do one or at most two of these. They ordered five pilot scripts. One or two will get a pilot filmed and most likely only one will actually become something.
>>
>>82892483
I wonder what his waifu think of his theories.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (101KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
101KB, 1920x1080px
>>82892962
When will the lamestream media end its targtard bias?
>>
>>82892666
>>82892689
Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis
>>
>>82893034
If George ever finishes the books, both are for sure. Cleganebowl doesn't happen in Winds as far as I know but Stannis' death and rebirth as King is the climax of it.
>>
>>82893067
MEYNE SCHTREAM MEATIER!
>>
>>82893093
Stannis is already king though. The Others are going to wind up being the lesser threat when Euron finally reveals his plans.
>>
>>82893340
Yes, but The Others have no leader in the books. That's going to change with Stannis. Mel is right when she says he'll be king she's just wrong about it being of Westeros.
>>
>>82893067
PJW looks a lot like Richard Madden
>>
>>82893067
Right after George does. You guys realize asoiaf is ultimately one huge tardaryen circlejerk manifesto right? they are literally the only asoiaf-related thing george still gives a fuck about.
>>
>>82893504
This.

George can't wait to write Fire and Blood.

I guarantee both ideas he pitched were Targ centric and that of the five ideas he's helping develop, he's trying to get them to include the Targaryens in some fashion
>>
Baby catapults when
>>
>>82893677
I'm willing to bet at least 4 out of 5 spinoff ideas are partially if not entirely tardaryen-centric.
The books are probably taking so long because all he wants to write are targaryen chapters and he's either making up new targaryens to shove into every POV or dragging his feet on POVs where adding targaryens isnt possible.
>>
>>82893689
first baby he has with brienne is gonna fly
>>
>>82879237
>Cool speeches and cavalry charges are © Tolkien
>>
How did we go from this...
>>
>>82894678

...to this!
>>
>>82867488
this is nonsense. it was a shadow knife, why couldn't it cut through the best armor in the world? it's a shadow.
>>
>>82893677
Of course they are HBO wants dragons.

But I honestly think the dance of dragons is most likely and would make an excellent show assuming the show runner they get is any good.

And guess on who will be doing it?
>>
>>82894708
MADNESS HAS HAD ITS DAY

Tywin wasn't doing anything to fight madness.
>>
reminder melisandre is an ice priestess under the thrall of her ruby and bound to the will of another. or something will happen to her that will turn her into an ice priestess.

the fat ass had a figurine of hers personally made to be an ice priestess. maybe jons resurrection will fuck her shit up
>>
>>82894708
The original costume woman left after season 4 or 5 iirc. All of the good costumes they have now like Jaime's are just copies of older ones like Tywin's.
>>
File: 1494109237192.jpg (52KB, 678x424px) Image search: [Google]
1494109237192.jpg
52KB, 678x424px
>>82869019
>she'll never stomp your balls
it hurts
>>
File: melisandre.jpg (91KB, 278x504px) Image search: [Google]
melisandre.jpg
91KB, 278x504px
>>82894813
>>
>>82894813
>>82894997
>all this time we're lead to wonder about melisandre and r'hllor being good or evil ( with lots of constrats, light/shadows, etc.. )
>the real idea was fire/ice

BRAVO VINCE
>>
>>82894997
who fucking cares, its not like the books will ever be finished
>>
>>82895176
I think the thing we all miss about the mance / lord of bones switcheroo is that when discussing if those glamoured would betray her she mentions how they're are pretty much bound thralls to her now that they wear the rubies.
yet she's never thought to question her own free will given she wears the largest ruby of them all.

maybe she turns ressurecting jon, or she turns raising the stone dragon ( which is just a translucent ice dragon standing before a stone tower ) so it just appears as stone.
So when whatever magic goes down in turning Bran into an ice dragon she may lose her shit then.

Or she could always have been an ice priestess just she doesn't know due to her ruby and being a thrall.
>>
King Jaime
>>
If the entire book series were finished before the show started the entire franchise wouldn't be a fraction as popular. The show and book series are so popular because they're unfinished.
>>
>>82876204
Why would Robert follow a Targaryen tradition when he absolutely hated every single Targaryen/
>>
>>82895659
King baby flinger
>>
>>82895716
Robert was a stupid cucked prick
>>
>>82895733
thats why he'd make a great king. he'll do what is necessary
>>
>>82895659
Jamie enjoys fucking trannies and throwing children out of windows and trebuchets. Literally worst character who hasn't had any development at all.
>>
>>82895820
You mean put himself in retarded situations and then take out his retardation on innocent children
>>
>>82895820
Jamie is a terrible commander and an even worse fighter.
>>
>>82895834
still the best character
>>
>>82884358
On /tv/...What is dead may never die.
Including shitposting
>>
>>82895894
Still literally the worst and most overrated character
>>
Jaime the sister rapist
>>
>>82895716
Because he's 1/4 Targ from his grandmother.
>>
>>82895903
not really
>>
>>82895825
>enjoys
>asked Bran his age then looked to Cersei hoping she'd tell him not to throw Bran
>doesn't say shit so he says, with loathing, "The things I do for love."
>>
>>82895825
jaime has had more development than any character in the entire series. confirmed showfag. can't even spell his name right.
>>
>I care about my family so much I'll throw a child out of a window to protect them from my own stupid decisions that directly put them in danger
>*rapes sister over corpse of dead son*

DEVELOPMENT
>>
>>82895973
What retarded reading of that chapter you fucking retarded jaimefag.
>>
>>82895973
Lmfao
>>
>>82895973
Pushing bran was his idea
>>
>>82895986
Being a massive hypocrite isn't development friendo
>>
>>82892854
Jonathan Pryce was a 10/10 Bernie Sanders.
>>
>>82895973
To be fair he doesn't feel sorry about paralyzing bran for life and later goes right back to threatening to do something similar to another baby so it sounds like he enjoys it.
>>
>>82896170
He was more like a a broke as fuck jew
>>
>>82896209
So Bernie Sanders the first 74 years of his life.
>>
>>82896013
It's always jaimefags who try to interpret the "loathing" thing as if he's actually a good person deep down and really didn't want to do it but meanie cersei forced him
>>
>>82896277
haha yup
>>
File: martinishack.png (2MB, 1139x933px) Image search: [Google]
martinishack.png
2MB, 1139x933px
>>82896324
Ok I have tried overlaying game of thrones onto the real world and discovered something interesting, the "continent" of Westeros barely has any mass at all, no matter how much I enlarge it to stay with the map its always tiny meaning Westeros is really a stretched out big island not a continent. Essos on the otherhand is a continent and south is Sothoryos.

Where would you place Ulthos on this map?

kes
>>
>>82896327
who gives a fuck. bran brought it upon himself
>>
>>82896363
No that was jaime for being so braindead retarded that he thought he was entitled to committing treason in a strangers home.
>>
>>82896363
jaimetards everyone
>>
>>82868268

TV sucks at armor in any show, and no one wears a helmet into battle because ACTING.

And Selmy's death was the biggest pile of bullshit next to Doran Martel's giganigga getting stabbed to death by the sandsnake with pipe cleaner arms. But D&D found a way to save money by killing off actors.
>>
>>82894800
No idea who but I don't have high expectations.

It woukd take A LOT of money to depict those dragons and all the battles
>>
>be Edmure Tully
>imprisoned for a few years
>get released by Jaime to surrender Riverrun
>never ever see your kid at all as he threatens to catapult it
>get into Riverrun, which is a very hard castle to besiege
>surrender it without any second thoughts instead of turning on the Lannisters and possibly dying in battle, in glory
>rot in the dungeons once more
>>
>>82896387
>>82896401
jerks off to incest porn while hanging from a tower.

those darn lannisters...
>>
File: NfgdHw8.jpg (138KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
NfgdHw8.jpg
138KB, 960x960px
>>82895659
>King Jaime
>>
>>82896449
Acts like hes a gud guy for protecting his family when he's the only reason his family needed protection in the first place because HE put them in danger and then refuses to admit it like a bed wetting retard

Those darn incest rapists
>>
New thread
>>82896488
>>
>>82896449
jesus jaimetard defenses are the most sad and pathetic things on eaclrth
>>
>>82888655
Book Jon is Tyrion tier clever by ADWD.
Show Jon is Dany tier clever in lastest season.

It's purely because D&D don't know how to write characters
>>
>>82896434
It was for a month or so at best. Tom Sevenstrings was the singer in the Frey camp too, so he could have told Edmure somethings. Remember, most of the Tully garrison fucked off into the riverlands, no doubt to swell the Brotherhood's numbers, and Tom is at Riverrun too so the BWB can easily kill Emmon Frey when the opportunity arises. That's much more useful than doing a senseless last stand.
>>
>>82888840

I wanted to see The Golden Company right down to the elephants. But their back story is too convaluted for TV. At least with D&D 4th grade level writing.
>>
>>82872886
http://webofchaos.blogspot.com/2017/05/breeding-ground-chapter-137.html
Thread posts: 317
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.