[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was they ever did wrong show?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Penn.and.Teller.Bullshit.S07.jpg (16KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Penn.and.Teller.Bullshit.S07.jpg
16KB, 400x300px
Was they ever did wrong show?
>>
>>82866379
>Was they ever did wrong show?
What did he mean by this?
>>
once did wrong show is happen ago
>>
File: fucking hell.gif (1MB, 292x323px) Image search: [Google]
fucking hell.gif
1MB, 292x323px
>>82866379
>>
>>82866379
bullshit show very good show my love
>>
File: makingyoubetterfeeling.jpg (467KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
makingyoubetterfeeling.jpg
467KB, 1024x768px
>>
File: Channing.jpg (91KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
Channing.jpg
91KB, 620x400px
>>82866474
>>
>>82866379
When did show did wrong so that wrong show didn't happen, they thought it was other, but it was show.
>>
>>82866379
Well, yes. There once that was one time, where they so hard the DJ didn't was if paper plates.
>>
>>82866379
I think i remember really dissagreeing with their views on Death Penalty and Illegal immigrants.
I should watch those episodes again.
>>
>>82866474
Dude I love Tom Green.
>>
>>82866619
death penalty is simple
case by case basis, only with hard evidence. otherwise lock them up for life
>>
>>82866839
Or just outlaw it like the rest of the civilized world. You really think the state should have the right to take your life? Enough innocent men have come off death row to justify its removal
>>
>>82866990
That's why I said only with actual evidence and not muh testimony. Case by case basis. If you're a god damn psycho who filled a truck in 2008 with explosive material and blew it off in front of a building filled with pre-kindergarten kids, yeah, you should be removed before you get the chance to kill again. Or the woman in India who killed her husband, went to prison, got out, killed two of her kids, and then swore if she got out again she'd kill the last kid
>>
File: goodbye world.jpg (69KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
goodbye world.jpg
69KB, 500x461px
>>82867615
>Or the woman in India who killed her husband, went to prison, got out, killed two of her kids, and then swore if she got out again she'd kill the last kid
kek wtf
>>
>>82868043
He tried to make her poo in loo
>>
>>82866990
>You really think the state should have the right to take your life
What exactly do you think war is mon amí?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.