[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the moral ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: giphy-52.gif (653KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-52.gif
653KB, 240x240px
What was the moral ?
>>
Around blacks, never relax.
>>
>>82865578
this desu
>>
File: 23.jpg (9KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
9KB, 184x184px
>>82865371
He "overcomes hate" just to watch his little brother get killed by a nigger gang member LOL. That sappy ridiculous monologue in the end about co-existing just put the cherry on top.
>>
>>82865657
The moral is there's bad people of every race and that's why blanket racism is a waste of time and stupid.

On the other hand, casual racism like knowing all Indians are dirty unwashed bastards can be very useful. I'm so disgusted by them that I never get close to them cause I'm afraid and aware of them probably not even washing hands after shitting.
>>
The moral of the story is that Derek's experience in the prison showers "unlocked" his inner homosexual. Once he was in touch with this side of himself, he naturally assumed a more sensitive and progressive stance on life.

There is actually a deleted scene where he tells Danny, "Everything changes when he I took that cock in my ass. It changed me Danny."

Danny starts freaking out: "I don't wanna hear this Derek, you're talking like a fag."

But Derek insists, "I'm telling you because I want you to change the easy way. Do do it the hard way like me, don't be a 'sweet boy' with alpha's meatus pressing up against your beta prostate and making you ejaculate against your own will. My cum was running down my knees, mixing with my tears."

"Shut up Derek!" Danny runs out of the room.

"SIX STITCHES, DANNY! SIX INCHES AND A STITCH FOR EVERY ONE! RIGHT UP MY SWEET BOY SHITPIPE! THEY USED ME LIKE A BLOW UP DOLL IN THERE."

Anyway, they deleted this scene because they thought it was "too obvious." However, they worked some of those lines into other scenes because they were too good to throw away.
>>
>>82865371
niggers are evil but neo nazis don't help and are just as bad for solving the problem as they have no principles or morals

>>82865657
Movie should have faded to black after his brother got popped by the niggers.
>>
>>82865371
If you cut all ties to your friends and family because it might hurt some black guys feelings. Then some nigger will kill your brother in the bathroom
>>
>>82865816
And let people think for themselves and draw their own conclusions? Can't have that in Hollywood.
>>
>>82865371
I see skies of blue, red roses too...
>>
Was a bit weird how his high school principle was also some sort of racial outreach worker. Maybe that happens in America, I dunno, but I can't remember any of my school teachers doing anything like that.

I mean it's a bit of a compromised position, isn't it? If the gangs are also at the school you work at? Don't know how you would juggle those two roles.

But I suppose it was convenient for the story.
>>
>What was the moral ?
The morals was "be a good goy", like everything that comes out of hollywood.
>>
File: Russian History X.jpg (30KB, 599x336px) Image search: [Google]
Russian History X.jpg
30KB, 599x336px
>>82865743
get out paki scum
>>
>>82865371
people die when they're killed
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.