[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IM CRAZEE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9

IM CRAZEE
>>
File: db0.jpg (26KB, 349x642px) Image search: [Google]
db0.jpg
26KB, 349x642px
I really want to show up to the next EBI competition and berate Edgy Brah about how the whole event is fake, his students are sheep, and his school is funded by terrorists. When he argues back I'll just say "but i'm crazy!" "you haven't looked into it"
>>
File: 7478af93b4.jpg (12KB, 447x338px) Image search: [Google]
7478af93b4.jpg
12KB, 447x338px
>tfw they wouldn't let him drop the ultimate redpill
>>
JFK'S DAD WAS MAFIA
>>
Jamie, pull that up
>>
File: 1493344904083.jpg (302KB, 850x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1493344904083.jpg
302KB, 850x1800px
>>82861696
I dont think Joe is inviting him anytime soon so we are never going to get the ultimate redpill
>>
File: joe eddie.jpg (65KB, 614x336px) Image search: [Google]
joe eddie.jpg
65KB, 614x336px
>>82861421
Imagine being Joe in that episode and having to be all like "damn, Eddie Bravo, I love you, you're my long-time friend and overall great bro. I would totally spend time with you off-podcast, both my "Rogan" character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is talk to an actual human with a functioning brain capable of thought. Like seriously imagine having to be Joe and not only sit in that chair while Eddie Bravo flaunts his disgusting mind in front of you, the favorable audio quality barely concealing his raspy voice, and just sit there, article after article, hour after hour, while he perfected that "I'M CRAAAAZY" line. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking beliefs but his haughty attitude as everyone in the room tells him he's STILL A GOOD DUDE and DAMN, EDDIE BRAVO BELIEVES *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been having nothing but a healthy diet of professional athletes and celebrities and later alleged woke victims as guests for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in New Jersey. You've never even heard anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his wrinkled forehead as he attempts to understand subjects he knows nothing about, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "crazy (for that is what he calls it)" beliefs, the beliefs he got from watching videos by obscure YouTube channels in the previous years. And then the clock tells you you're there for another fucking hour, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Joe. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
>>
>>82861874
not worth it
>>
File: supreme gentleman.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
supreme gentleman.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>>82861874
post of the day
>>
>>82861871
Should be (You) first and callen second and then in order imhotbqhfam
>>
File: 1492134436865.jpg (42KB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
1492134436865.jpg
42KB, 252x252px
>>82861874
>you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down

but really, eddie and schaub vs joe would be a 2 gorillas vs bear scenario. Who would win boys?
>>
>>82863006
I think you're underestimating Eddie's abilities. I'm pretty sure he would destroy Rogan in a one-on-one, so two-on-one isn't really a challenge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0088BT-DfeI
>>
File: 1468808081968.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1468808081968.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
>>82863109
>grappling shit
I really can't understand why people want to watch two men hug each other on the ground.
>>
>>82863162
Because if it was you against them they would snap your limbs and asphyxiate you to death. The only reason it looks like "hugging" is because they are evenly matched.
>>
>>82861421
JAMIE
PULL...
JAMIE PULL...
PULL UP B...
PULL UP BUZZ ALDRIN'S INSTAGRAM
>what?
PULL IT UP
BULL ALDRINS INSTAGRAM
>>
>>82861421
you tryin' to get crazy with me holmes? don'chu know I'm loco?
>>
>>82863109
BASED BRAVO!
I remember Eddie was impressed by the power of Joe's kicks in that one video. I think there is a chance Joe could one shot Schaub with that bulldozer of a kick and then take on Eddie one on one while Jaime pulls shit up for Joe to counter Eddies grappling techniques.
>Joe:Jamie, I need to know what this is. Pull it up!
>Jaime: It is Double Lotus. You need to lift him and slam him on the ground from your back for him to release you.
>Eddie: It is actually full lotu... OH SHIT JOE!
>>
>>82863345
CHECK BUZZ ALDRIN'S INSTAGRAM
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.