[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when Brian went out of his way to prove God doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

File: bt.jpg (11KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
bt.jpg
11KB, 320x320px
Remember when Brian went out of his way to prove God doesn't exist, pot should be legal and that the Tea Party is bad

He was the only voice of reason on that show
>>
Writing beyond its time
>>
>GOD ISNT REAL, STEWIE
>>
smoking pot is the only way to make this shitty show funny. no wonder your braindead junkie ass likes it.
>>
>>82861467
Hmm, just realized the Rick&Morty spam suddenly disappeared. Did the mods crack down or was it just one autist?
>>
>>82861348
I enjoy the show but that character is a pretty obvious self-insert by McFarlane leading to him saying really stupid shit most of the time imo
>>
>>82861348
Brian has been in the same room as god whilst he performed magic/miracles

He has had conversations with Jesus and Death

Him being atheist at this point is bordering on a delusional mental disorder
>>
You think THAT'S bad? Remember the time I went to a Donald Trump rally?
>>
Brian is and always has been Seth McFarlane's shitty pretentious self-insert.
>>
I love that people try to seem cool by hating on this show. Its a slapstick animated comedy Im not sure what you guys expect when you watch it. The same people who rip this show though are the people who will say the simpsons is the greatest show ever even though it has 20 shitty seasons.

The long short is you can see the hive mind on here and what is acceptable to like and not like even if both are fucking shitty animated shows.
>>
Family Guy gets away with it because it's actually funny
>>
Brian as a character and South Park as a show are opposite end results of the same path. It's quasi-Baby Boomer, Gen Xer takes on morality. South Park's is that everyone is fucked up and "the answer lies somewhere in the middle," but generally that believing in anything passionately is wrong. Brian himself is more objective, with a cleanly defined moral code that he is unafraid to inject into situations. Moral nihilism vs. a sense of superiority. Two dueling sides for the past 20 years as these generations duke it out before the grave claims them all.
>>
>>82861510
>self-insert
>>82861510
>self-insert

/tv/ parroting in action.
>>
Name ONE (1) funny or likable character in the Family Guy family.

Go ahead, I'll wait.
>>
there's nothing wrong with trying to disprove god
either you fail and no harm is done or else you succeed at which point you're right
>>
>>82861497
This whole board is just one autist
>>
>>82861661
Except he outright said that Brian is his selfinsert
>>
File: Globalcolorsmall.jpg (55KB, 640x452px) Image search: [Google]
Globalcolorsmall.jpg
55KB, 640x452px
>>82861679
Well, I'd your IQ < 90 probably every character. Family Guy exists to make dumb people feel smart, and make liberals feel smug. There is no other purpose.
>>
testt
>>
>>82861348
>Remember when
>The lowest form of conversation

Remember when they cancelled this show? That was a good day.
>>
>>82861661
Cant tell if this is bait. If you seen the way McFailane acts around people, he's a pretentious self absorbed person. Brian is a self-insert gary-stu.
>>
File: sss.jpg (61KB, 472x699px) Image search: [Google]
sss.jpg
61KB, 472x699px
really stimulates your cognitive process
>>
>>82861819
Didn't this episode win an Emmy?
>>
>>82861819
>Its a someone cant take a joke episode

They make fun of atheists, christians and most of all Jews. But nice job picking the one jab that offended you the most, not all the ones about jews that have been in every season since the first.
>>
>>82861348
Remember when Brian was BTFO by Quagmire as the dumb sack of shit that he is?
>>
Yeah until Seth got sick af of him and decided to make him into the Lisa of the show.
>>
>>82861819

It's actually pretty fascinating how utterly little your typical liberal knows about "the Dark Ages". It's one of the things they're the most consistently ignorant about, even compared to other topics in history.

Something about being a liberal makes you terrified of learning anything about history that ISN'T the trans-Atlantic slave trade.
>>
>>82862737
They would never make that joke about muslims
>>
>>82862952
Well yea didn't you see what happened to the south park episode that tried to make fun of him and what comedy central did to it? (Even though he was in an earlier episode with no problems) Im sure he has tried to put those jokes in but no way fox lets him
>>
>>82861348
remember that god and jesus are characters on this shit show.
>>
File: 1467911116157.jpg (265KB, 864x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1467911116157.jpg
265KB, 864x1536px
Everyone who disagrees with me politically is stupid and wrong!
>>
>>82863042
Yeah exactly, they're a bunch of pussies.
>>
>>82862952
in a sense they did since LOTS of scientific and mathematical advancements happened in the muslim world during the "dark ages"
>>
>>82862952
wasn't there an episode where peter had a muslim friend and he turned out to be a terrorist
>>
>>82861679
Herbert.
>>
>>82863222
No, in the sense that they've been equally as harmful as christianity
>>
>>82863317
Not part of the family
>>
>>82861348
Remember when he warned Peter not to anger God, and God sent a plague of frogs and locusts?
>>
>>82861679
Adam West
>>
>>82861348
Cringe.
>>
>>82864355
Mr Pewterschmidt
>>
Isn't Brian the shallow witted fake who doesn't really know anything and just pretends, mostly to get laid? The show is pretty explicit about Brian being incredibly shallow.
>>
>>82861604

TL:DR
>>
>>82861679
the guy who rapes women then does a funny laugh
>>
I really can't tell if /pol/tards really do get triggered this easily or it's all a charade

It's sad if they do get this upset this easily.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIk3j9vvIAQ

He wasn't always an atheist.
>>
>>82864632
Seth wishes

>Brian stars out as a well-meaning liberal character who allows Seth to voice his views and opinions onto the show in a quick and relatively painless way
>Seth's arrogance/personality begins to grow and makes Brian a preachy liberal and sacrifices his character in return to show more Seth
>Fans call him out on this
>Seth backpedals and begins writing characters to call him out, as if it was part of his plan all along.
>Because of fan whining, he realised Brian was turning into Lisa, does a 180 and makes him a psuedo bad-guy in a bunch of episodes to even it out.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.