[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Come home to see gf has downloaded this, what should I do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 2

File: 989808.png (8KB, 811x83px) Image search: [Google]
989808.png
8KB, 811x83px
Come home to see gf has downloaded this, what should I do?
>>
>TS rip
separate entirely
>>
Implying women can torrent, much less use a computer.
>>
>>82858009
Yeah, the only technology women even kind of understand is a cooker, and even then it's still pretty fucking complicated for them. dae women are useless?
>>
I've waited two hours to call you a normalfag.
>>
>>82858184
>dae
>white knight numale
Go back.
>>
>>82857913
Is it your birthday??
>>
>>82858184
If a woman navigated to a torrent tracker, she'd click one of the "DOWNLOAD NOW INSTANTLY SUPERFAST LEGIT!!" links then when the movie didn't download instantly superfast legit, proclaim that piracy didn't work.
>>
I work for the FBI. Could you provide me your girlfriend's name and location?
>>
>>82858388
I work for the FBBCI, I also need to know her whereabouts.
>>
>>82858388
>doubles of FBI truth
Could you please let this investigation go
>>
>>82858184
go back to where you came from, sissy
>>
>>82857913
I clicked on the thumbnail 100% convinced it would be a Blacked scene. You've crippled my mind /tv/.
>>
>>82858388
I'm not FBI but I'm gonna need these details as well
>>
>>82858444
Trips of confirmation.
Post your girlfriends feet now!
>>
>>82858387
What if the guy had ad blockers??? I never see any of those fake buttons or pop-ups
>>
>>82858568
I've had people get on my computer, go to facebook, and turn off the adblockers because they didn't like how facebook looked without ads.
>>
>>82858594
We aren't in a relationship right?
Why are you lying to me
>>
>>82858594
>Get new computer
>Forget to add adblocker
>Visit website ive gone to a million times
>sweetmotherofgod.jpg
I really should donate to them.
>>
>>82858594
>they didn't like how facebook looked without ads.
The fuck is wrong with people in this world??
>>
>>82858647
Donate to whom pray tell
>>
>>82858647
>when 4chan ads start getting around adblockers

it was amusing how they were linking to about:blank for a few days.
>>
>>82858184
You literally have either never met a woman or are lying to yourself
>>
>>82858594
>I've had people get on my computer
It's your own fault normie.
>>
>>82858681
/tv/ has started putting ads on the bottom of the threads a few days ago for me, shit bothers the hell out of me
>>
>>82858687
>someone makes a post for the sole purpose of criticizing women
>ur a liar!!!!11!!

No shit you idiot
>>
>>82858184
Kill yourself
>>
>>82858687
women think they understand technology because technology, over time, has been test marketed to women to be as user friendly as possible.

lol they're such nerds ecksdee
>>
>>82858594
>friend uses my computer to check his facebook
>"How come your facebook is so clean?"
>Show them adblocker
>no bro that shit must have viruses
Fucking normalfags, how do they even survive?
>>
>>82858494
Fuckign this
>>
>>82857913
Remove kebab.
>>
>>82858767
By breeding like rabbits
>>
>>82857913
>Living with a criminal.
Report her to the appropriate authorities.
>>
>>82858767
our corporate masters feed them just enough so they'll continue to function
>>
>>82858720
There's a thread on /qa/ now about how to get around them.
>>
>>82858720
>phoneposting

>>82858767
>Oh no, their technical knowledge is slightly outdated, how can they even survive?

Acting superior over being good at tech is the most cuckish thing ever, because most people make fun of you for being a codemonkey/linuxvirgin.
>>
>>82858656
They're easily programmed.
These "people" live to slave away for the Israeli gold hoarders, and on top of it, are PROUD of it.
This world is a fucking joke.
>>
>>82859006
>says the guy as he fills out his captcha and slowly transferring what little intelligence he has into the google supercomputer ai
>>
>>82857913
>Come home to see gf
I would give anything to be able to feel this for just one day.
>>
>>82859048
Did someone say something to me?
Boy it's a good thing I automatically filter tripfaggots.
>>
>>82859006
>still blaming the Jews for capitalist scum
Take the red pill comrade
>>
>>82859002
>having the bare minimum IQ necessary to work out how to use an ad-blocker
>"codemonkey"
Please, normie
>>
>>82857913
What exactly is wrong with this?

also,
>sharing computer iwth gf
lol
>>
>>82859169
You secretly envy normies.
You probably don't even have the bare minimum IQ necessary to work out how to get invited to parties.
>>
>>82858388

Im CIA, im gonna need her name and location to file a flight plan with the agency aswell
>>
>>82859169
>replying to the tripfag

He's seeking attention/validation. So replying to him is just going to encourage him.
>>
>>82859267
>>82859267
So why did you make that post?

You're not discussing anything remotely interesting, so the only thing you have to gain is "changing the culture of /tv/" which basically comes down to feeling like you're in a group. That's also a form of attentionseeking online, or you're just acting superior. But if your narcissism stems from superior posting technique (cringed just typing that) that's honestly really pathetic, so I think it comes down to group validation.
>>
>>82859267
>>82859393
BTFO
>>
>women can't use torrents they're too hard to navigate even though it's a brainless task

If you honestly feel superior for knowing how to torrent you should kys fucking fags lmao. As for OP, dump that bitch, she has shit taste.
>>
>>82858009
You got these the wrong way around. It should say "implying women can use a computer, much less torrent".
>>
>>82858307
>>82858492
How am I white knight or a sissy?
>>
>>82857913
That doesn't look like a smartphone
>>
>using the actual bittorrent client
>TS rips of garabge movies
>implying women torrent movies and don't just stream them
>>
>>82858184
>dae
>dae
>dae
>dae
>dae
>dae
>>
Another torrent site went down.

http://extratorrent.cc/
>>
>>82861034
it was shit.

also, fun fact, they keep taking down trackers for web pages but the trackers are still active and working.
>>
>>82861099
Pretty much, they don't know all you need is a magnet link. Just let them think they won.
>>
>>82861099
>>82861405
Do you think bumfuck Anon knows more about torrenting than the FBI? No shit mirrors will pop up. Just knock down a couple popular sites and rev up the fear a little and piracy will spike downwards. That's enough. Then it's back to the murder cases, etc.
>>
File: annoying woman.gif (69KB, 396x375px) Image search: [Google]
annoying woman.gif
69KB, 396x375px
>>82858184
>Yeah, the only technology women even kind of understand is a cooker

Are you kidding me? Most chicks nowadays can't even boil water without fucking it up.

I'm 49 years old and in my circle of friends, only two gals do the cooking (luckily one is my wife, as I can't even boil water without fucking it up...)
>>
>>82858388
I work for KGB. Could you provide me your girlfriend's name and location?
>>
>>82858388
Shouldn't you know your moms address?
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.