[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just watched this and sorta liked it. What is some essential

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

just watched this and sorta liked it. What is some essential mitchell-webb Kino apart from That mitchell and webb look and of course Peep Show?
>>
Nothing. They've not been in anything good other than Peep Show. Though David Mitchell on panel shows is good.
>>
They are on the pathetic UK comedy-panel-talk-show circuit.
It's the graveyard of UK comics, they are all terrible.
>>
The Ambassadors
>>
>>82856645
David had a few good appearances on Big Fat Quiz of the Year I don't know how brits feel but as American there fun or were at least.
>>
>>82857106
yeah i've seen those, and he's good in QI as well
>>
The Graham Norton show appearances they did together
>>
>>82856645
Mitchell & Webb situation. And they're doing a new show with the makers of Peep show, I believe.
>>
>>82856645

mitchel and web sound

unbelievable truth
>>
>>82857078
just started, seems fun, thanks
>>
File: Booyakasha.png (163KB, 254x312px) Image search: [Google]
Booyakasha.png
163KB, 254x312px
>>82856683
>Watching panel shows
Stop giving them money for low effort
>>
>>82857599
>giving them money
I don't give them shit
>>
>>82857715
By viewing the program you help encourage the continued funding and paychecks of those involved with the show
>>
>>82857787
yes but if I like it, they should continue it. And I'm not giving them anything by watching it via torrent
>>
>>82857787
Just stop being a spastic, if something is entertaining I'll watch it. Qi, Big Fat Quiz of the Year, Have I Got News For You (when it was hosted by Angus Deayton), Nevermind the Buzzcocks (when hosted by Marc Lamarr and to some extent Simon Amstell) were all worth watching.
>>
>>82856645
(in order)
Bruiser (recommended)
The Mitchell and Webb Situation (recommended)
That Mitchell and Webb Sound (radio series)
Peep Show
That Mitchell and Webb Look
Ambassadors

Also, Mitchell is hilarious on panel shows like Mock The Week, QI and Was It Something I Said (radio).

His finest work is, honestly, the panel show Would I Lie To You, on which he has been team captain for 10 seasons. The first two series are slow but worth watching, and once Rob Brydon takes over as host it becomes pure kino.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WU5fT7Q9uw

Mitchell on Manners is a very interesting radio show he did recently about how the British idea of good manners evolved throughout history, but it's not a comedy and you might find it a bit tedious
>>
>>82856645
They did the I'm a Mac, I'm a PC ads in Britain; and those are good for a quick laugh.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.