[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>we should hire a male dancer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 331
Thread images: 23

File: PrevRecSonic01-624x346.png (111KB, 321x327px) Image search: [Google]
PrevRecSonic01-624x346.png
111KB, 321x327px
>>
>>82856599
Based Jack.
>>
>>82856599
i honestly love jack. At first, i kinda thought of him as the "substitute" but now i love him.

Still hate Josh though.
>>
>>82856599
Im surprised they didnt make Jay go into the gay bar. I figured thats his kinda thing
>>
>>82856599
I've actually fully accepted aidsmoby, I think fatbeard is who I now doubt to be acceptable for the RLM friend simulator.
>>
Jack is a buycuck that refuses to pirate even games that have been out of production for years
>>
>>82856599
Jack is a fun guy.
>>
>>82857469
too on the nose, its funnier to have one of the straight guys go in
>>
>>82857469
They make most (gay) jokes at Rich's expense
>>
>>82856599
I'm glad more people like Jack now. I never understood the hate to begin with. I can understand disliking Josh though
>>
Why does Jack always get so excited at male nudity? Is he trying to be ironic?
>>
Somebody got a link to his poo poo song?
>>
>>82858161
Nudity in general gets some people excited.
>>
I'm wondering how difficult it must have been for Jay to edit that shirtless running dudes inset into the video with just 1 hand.
>>
>>82858222
Kek
>>
>>82858222
I know you're trying to make a lame joke but Mike edited the episode.
>>
Jack isn't as bad as everyone makes him out to be. The only thing he does that bugs me is that kind of awkward fake forced laugh he does sometimes, but that's mostly because I used to be friends with a guy who made that same laugh and it drove me nuts. Otherwise, he's breddy good.
>>
>>82858222
Nice trips and nice try, but Mike edited the video
>>
>>82858257
You can feel Jay's work in that part. It has his style.
>>
>>82858138

Yeah me neither. He's pretty chill on the streams and can sometimes have something funny, and even if his jokes are bad it's lame dad jokes that are generally inoffensive.
>>
>>82858275
But he didn't edit the episode.
>>
>>82857469
Jay is probably forbidden from all of Milwaukee's finest gay bars. Back alleys and truck stops are his forte.
>>
>>82858289
His reasoning for dissliking Guardians of the Galaxy 2 makes no fucking sense and his views on piracy are retarded.
>>
>>82856599
Do you guys ever not talk about RLM? I've never even seen an RLM vid that's why I avoid Reddit. But sure enough, everyday it's thread after thread of fat middle aged losers talking about star trek or star wars or harry potter with their virtual YT friends. How come there isn't a VR app where you can sit next to them during the show and even hand them your hard earned money for their patreon? Wouldn't that be amazing?
>>
>>82858294
Maybe he went uncredited for that part.
>>
>>82857469
The joke was that the guy who is the straightest of the group goes into the bar and then comes back converted. Don't you know anything about humor?
>>
>>82858138
>I'm glad more people like Jack now. I never understood the hate to begin with. I can understand disliking Josh though

Same here. AIDs has always been okay, I think he just triggered some people when he (probably jokingly) acted offended by some joke, or said it was "too much" or something.

Josh is not fit for public presentation in any context. I mean, not even just as a guy who walks past you in the street. Simply glancing him out of the corner of your eye is enough to cause blind rage.
>>
>>82858315
bad morning?
>>
>>82858380

Wouldn't that be Mike then?
>>
>>82857771
When you can write it off as a business expense then why not?
>>
>>82857365
>>82857543
Same. Jack has made me laugh and he has a positive way about him that helps keep the laughter going. Beardfat takes BotW WAY too seriously and actually gets mad when the boys get off topic. People hate on Jack for ironically taking the "cmon guys" straight-man route but Beardfat is literally the hole.
>>
>>82858311
>and his views on piracy are retarded.
Who the fuck cares? His views on piracy will NEVER affect you.
>>
>>82858512
Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>82858391
I concur with this.

Josh is simply awful.
>>
>>82856599
People hate on Jack because he's not as on the ball with quips as Jay, Mike, or Rich. But he's got this great energy; he's just happy to be hanging out. Something about his presence will indirectly magnify the comfy factor of a BOTW episode.

He's basically the anti-Josh, who brings down any episode he's in.
>>
>>82856599
>Jack has made me laugh

Bullshit.
>>
Why are yall saying Jay is gay?

Didn't he have this really embarrassing history with a girl he was in love with and got cuck'd by Mike when they were in college?
>>
>>82858831
For me, Josh doesn't really bring down any episode, he just never brings anything to them. I guess he is good at recapping movies but that is it. I don't recall laughing at anything he has ever said
>>
>>82858908
guys go gay when girls keep rejecting them, also he wore shades so none of the D.I.X. regulars would recognize him
>>
Jack is a happy dude but he infuriates me with his idiotic social justice bullshit sometimes. The Pokémon video after Trump was elected was nauseating
>>
>>82858938
Someone who doesn't like Trump isn't automatically an SJW.
>>
>Lot of positive posts about Jack in this thread

wtf..what is wrong with you all? Jack is one of the worst person alive. He's so bad that he is worst than Josh...that's how bad he is.
>>
>>82858965
Just give him a chance dude.
>>
>>82858965
Josh detected.
>>
>>82858965
Jack is GOAT desu
>>
>>82858954
Go listen to what he said. He was talking about how his gay and Muslim friends are "rightfully terrified" and he goes on about Trump being a racist and mysogynist and all sorts of Tumblr shit.
>>
>>82858965
>Tall positive friendly family man with a big dick who still gets along with cynical autists like Rich
he's top friendu material
>>
>>82858831

Josh brings the show down because he's a smug, know-it-all prick who acts like he's better than the place he's at. It's as if he thinks he's doing the world a favor when he talks about shitty movies with his friends.

Maybe Rich or Mike grew up around him, so they're fine with that attitude, or maybe it's just the character he plays, but it is grating.
>>
I cannot understand the hate jack gets.

everyone spouts that he's a SJW and gets mad at the edgy jokes but i've literally never seen that happen in any episode i've watched.

Yes I know theres that poo-poo pee-pee video but again, whats the big deal? its just a stupid tim and eric style video, something that should fall into the humor of RLM's demograph given that Tim Heidecker was actually on an episode.
>>
>>82859021
>Tim on RLM

Didn't happen.
>>
>>82859046

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1C7UCMmF5g
>>
>>82858996
Are you confusing Jack and Josh?
>>
>>82859100
No, check the Pokémon video
>>
FUCK OFF JACK
>>
jay a cute. CUTE!
>>
>>82859068
>It's complicated

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>82859068
Well fuck - guess I missed that one.
>>
>>82859004
I don't think it is an act. I think it's just his personality and the rest of the crew lampshades it with bits to make his shitty personality seem better.

I used to play a lot of Warhammer and similar games, and Josh reminds me of a very particular type of guy you encounter in those stores a lot. He takes his hobby way to seriously. Like somebody else might make a joke about a sci-fi show and the joke bends the canon to make it funny, and Josh would be the guy who's all "Well actually..." and kills the joke by explaining why it is factually wrong. He can't tell when social cues of people around him are telling him to drop his serious critique mode and just have fun with it.
>>
Holy shit a thread full of Jack fans
>>
>>82859180
>>82859004

Josh is a SJW, as his twitter feed makes clear. He's also fairly funny and insightful, his politics grates and you can tell it sometimes annoys his friends, too, but it's easier to ignore if you already like him and presumably he wasn't an SJW when he met the others.
>>
>>82858311
What are his views on piracy?
>>
I am actually starting to hate Rich.

His misery is getting to the point you cannot contain it.
>>
>>82857469

Jay mentioned in a pre rec that he hates gay and/or straight bars where you can't talk.

I know this makes no difference to whether we all think he's gay or not, but he doesn't like clubbing.
>>
>>82859207
Its more likely than you think nowadays
>>
>>82859256

Pre-Rec showed us the true Rich Evans. I can't stand the man-child anymore. A dullard who hates his audience that tosses money at him.
>>
>>82859237
It is always stealing, no matter what. Even old, out of circulation or international media. No exceptions. Once said "if it wasnt released in America, too bad. Theres plenty other things we have the privilege to enjoy. They probably have a good reason for not releasing in America." He went on a rant once about taking food from the mouths and children of developers.
>>
The only good thing about Josh is how Rich gives zero fucks about blowing him the fuck out when he starts running his mouth about some stupid shit in a stupid shitty movie.
>>
>>82859285
Did he actually say gay and or straight bars or did he just say bars?
>>
Is pre rec any good?
>>
>>82859307
As a content creator, he's biased though.
>>
>>82859338
If you like vidya.

The reviews are fine bit the streams are friend simulator tier. Rich and Jack talk games and movies for hours at a time. Jay has been on quite a bit too.
>>
>>82859358
Jay likes vidya? I know Mike doesn't
>>
>>82859424
He mostly doesn't play. He gets other work done while Jack and Rich are on camera playing. He's just as active talking though.
>>
>>82859358
See that was the one thing that was stopping me from even bothering, is that I really never cared for Jack and Rich's interactions. Always seemed like they at least needed Mike or Jay around to help. I'll certainly check the ones with jay out. Thanks bud.
>>
>>82859472
The most recent Zelda ones have Jay. Check those out. Mostly movie talk.

No problem.
>>
>>82859338
I've only seen the episodes where Mike plays a game and it is hilarious. Its like watching an old person play video games
>>
>>82859498
There are also some playlists around that collect all streams with Jay
>>
>>82858391
He was more stiff and obnoxious in the beginning he got better after some episodes with Rich. Never used to be on camera I guess.
>>
>>82859315

Jack told a story of visiting a gay bar. He was conned into visiting as he was drunk and with friends and lured by the promise of tits.

He said it would have been fine but was too noisy.

Jay said "gay or straight I don't like if you can't talk / it's too noisy" or similar.

It was on a zelda play-through, possibly the older one though.
>>
>82859538

I like that too. Also when Jay asked all excited "what's this called what I'm doing now?"

And he was just using both hands on the controller.
>>
>>82857771
He is also into guns. I take a wild guess his family and relatives are some conservatives, probably no pirating attitude is not a rare case among this people.
>>
>>82859670
learn to link, Jay
>>
Oh look, it's another one of those autistic threads where a bunch of complete fucking permavirgin losers argue over which of their friend simulators they hate the most.

Fucking pathetic.
>>
>>82856599
ok
>>
>>82858311
>>82857771
>tfw people hate you for not being a criminal
>>
>>82859755

Moooooooooooom! The internet is picking on me again!
>>
this is the dream team

https://imgur.com/a/9GB6a
>>
Why can't I post images
>>
>>82859884
you didn't pay the rent
>>
I don't mind Jack now, but drunk Jack is best Jack

Josh is shit, though, I can't stand him, he's not funny
>>
>>82859799
Pirating, i.e. copyright violations without financial gain do not fall under criminal law but civil law.
>>
>>82859884
because you need to go back to redd*t
>>
>>82859884
Hiro spilled sake on the 4chan
>>
>>82857365
he is ok, the problem is wen he try to be funny.
well pretty much with all of them, maybe exept mike.
>>
>>82859884
someone posted something forbidden
>>
>Go to google
>type 'oven definition'

What did Google mean by this?
>>
>>82859863
>https://imgur.com/a/9GB6a
You know this is an imageboard, right?
>>
>>82859983
You know the upload server is dead, right?
>>
All the initial hate from Jack was just because he was bald. Larry David's right, bald people have it rough out here.

Glad Jack bounced back though; he's a great antidote to Mike and Jay's cynical style of criticism.
>>
>>82859995
haha you fell for the (You) Catcher! now I have your (You) and wont give it back!
>>
>82860017
I have two of your yours to 1 of mine

I win :)
>>
>>82859995
You do know I don't care, right?
>>
>>82859863
lol
>>
>>82859256
Rich has always been my least favorite. He's at his best when he's just with Mike, but otherwise he tries way too hard to make the funniest observation of the minute. Add to that he's such a bad actor that he can't even act ironically bad well. I've gotten plenty of laughs from Rich but his contributions to moment-to-moment discussion are the worst of the main four. The fan base generally loves him though.
>>
Honestly I really hate Jack. On a Pre Rec stream someone brought up the notion of the earth being flat and Jack shut him down and made fun of him. He didn't even think that maybe he could be wrong. Its that kind of closed minded behavior that makes me really not care for Librals like Jack.
>>
>>82858257
Kill yourself Reddit
>>
>>82860013
no, it's because of his reddit aura that he's now getting rid off
>>
>>82859915
More like Hiro didn't pay rent

This is a textboard now
>>
>>82860075
Rich was way better at the start where he just made jaded, deadpan spur of the moment remarks. Nowdays he's just annoying unless there's Mike around to put him down.
>>
>>82860089
This meme isn't that great
>>
>tfw you're older than most people on /tv/
>tfw you've been watching RLM as an adult
>tfw the college kids are starting to grow up, and mature into adulthood
>they're finally realizing that Jack is great
Feels pretty vendicating, man.
>>
>>82860158
Why do people like you even go on the internet? Nobody cares what you have to say just because you're older. You have truly embarrassed yourself again with this ageposting aids you put in every RLM thread.
>>
>>82860108
>tfw frequency of technical glitches at 4chan has been increasing since Hiro took over
>tfw not only is he incompetent, he's stingy as fuck and won't spend on infrastructure
>>
>>82860247
They warned us about it. They said this shit would happen because he did the same thing with 2chan.
>>
>>82860158
>tfw you've been watching RLM as an adult

How is that special? Most people started watching RLM because of the Phantom Menace review.
I was already over 20 when that came out.
>>
>>82859207
There are literally dozens of us!
>>
>>82860158
tie your saggy ass balls into a noose and kys gramps
>>
>>82859256
Why contain it?
>>
Is Rich really going sober?
>>
>>82860089
>I hate liberals because they make fun of people who think the earth is flat

lol
>>
>>82860318
Rich never drinks because he's autistic and has some relatives with drug problems.
>>
>>82860318
I thought rich hasnt drank for a while
>>
>>82860318
he can't drink anymore because die-a-beetles
>>
>>82860318
Either he's trying to be on a diet, which does not allow alcohol, or he hates drinking either because of bad experiences with family/Mike or cause he's a stick in the mud
>>
>>82860395
Wasn't that addressed in a recent stream?
The Breath of the Jay one, maybe.
>>
>>82860272
I wouldn't be surprised if Hiro was also selling user data to marketers like he did at 2ch.

Increased role of Jay Irwin (aka Swaglord) at 4chan whose day job is a social media marketing planner for an ad agency under Hiro is also very suspicious.
>>
>>82860419
>The Breath of the Jay
what did it smell like? cum or manshit?
>>
>>82860318
His mom was a crack addict so he's afraid of any potentially addictive substance.
>>
>>82860206
>>82860307
You'll understand when you get older :^)
>>
>>82860438
You have to delete this post. Sorry, dude.
>>
>>82860440
Classic Gilchrist
>>
>>82859256
Rich is billed as this Karl Pilkington kind of character but it just doesn't always hit. I don't dislike him, I just think he tries a bit too hard to flanderize himself an drew throw lobs to the others to make fun of him. He should just be his normal quirky self an drew let the others insult him for who he really is, not the character he portrays.
>>
Is rich going to assault mike ib one of these videos? He really takes the insults to heart now
>>
>>82860717
>it's a autist can't tell bullying from banter episode
those kids that "made fun" of you were actually trying to include you in there group but you were too socially retarded to realize it
>>
I still can't believe Rich chokeslammed Jay against the tv like that at the end of last nights stream.

Has anyone made the webM yet? im not certain but i think the clavicle pierced the skin.
>>
Is this AIDSmoby?
>>
>>82859256
I was just thinking this the other day, he's such an insufferable man-child. RLM makes fun of man-children incessantly, but Rich Evans IS one. Spending 20 minutes ripping up all the Mass Effect games because Andromeda was bad, getting super over emotional about bad video games, who the fuck cares, Rich? Grow the fuck up.

Jack looks better and better next to him in every episode.
>>
Only /tv/'s resident, butt-blasted Rogue One fanatics hate Jack because of their autistic head canon autism. Normal people think Jack think he is the now the best RLM the best member now, which is quite the turnaround from his earliest appearances on their on their their shows.
>>
>>82860831
yaa ;D
>>
>>82860921
I think most people who dislike him here do so because of his earliest appearences, when he was stiff and not yet comfortable. I did too, but over time I started to appreciate him more for a variety of reasons. He can bounce between being goofy and informative and he can set up jokes as well as play off them and be the punchline, and he overall seems like he's the least cynical of the lot.
>>
>Pre rec with Jay has turned into Jay and Jack taking turns to complain that people don't get their jokes while at the same time not getting a joke and Rich occasionally chiming in to bitch at somebody in chat.

It didnt have to be this way.
>>
>>82860921
>Normal people think Jack think he is the now the best RLM the best member now
Are you having a stroke?
>>
>>82860419
Okay it's not the Breath of the Jay stream.
Only Jack and Jay talk about talk about their drinking on BotW.

I'm currently extracting the automated subtitles of every PreRec video, so I can just search everything said by keywords.
>>
>>82860921
>>82861075
drunk Jack best Jack
>>
I'm a different person and I also think Jack is pretty good (especially compared to beard fat). He's very funny and is very funny and second only to Mike in terms of humour and insig
>>
Don't mess with mr booze
>>
>>82858467
>write it off as a business expense
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEL65gywwHQ
>>
>>82859799
it's stupid beyond believe, i have tons of games that don't work legally, so I had to pirate it to get a working version
>>
File: 1433125504612.png (199KB, 500x284px) Image search: [Google]
1433125504612.png
199KB, 500x284px
What was his fucking problem?:
>>
Anyone know where I can watch Bigfoot vs. DB Cooper? Asking for a friend...
>>
I agree too the notorious J.A.C.K. is the best member of the group he should stop fucking around and take Mike's place as the rightful leader.
>>
>>82861395
literal assburgers
he want his life to be a persona but he's very bad at staying true so comes off as autistic which he is
>>
>>82861424
he took Mike's place in Jessi's pussy 2bh
>>
I actually wanted to hear Jack's plan with the male stripper
>>
File: mpv-shot0009.jpg (335KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0009.jpg
335KB, 1920x1080px
Why does Jay have a remote garage door opener in his car? (SUV?)

Did he buy a house?
>>
>>82861680
Maybe it's the companies car?
>>
>>82858380
He didn't even need to be converted. He knew how to get there and gave directions before the GPS told them.
>>
>>82861711
RLM the company owns a house?
>>
>>82861680

what's this from

I want to go on a car ride with my internet friends
>>
>>82861811
maybe it opens the bay doors of the warehouse where their studio is
maybe Jay lives in a apartment that has gated underground parking
maybe the car is stolen
>>
File: orville.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
orville.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>82859608
You're telling me they're sill doing Pre-Rec and people are still watching?
>>
File: jack.png (1014KB, 859x745px) Image search: [Google]
jack.png
1014KB, 859x745px
one of us
>>
File: tfw aidsmoby is on the panel.jpg (102KB, 952x528px) Image search: [Google]
tfw aidsmoby is on the panel.jpg
102KB, 952x528px
>the jack isn't a cancerous piece of shit that belongs with tgwtg meme is still going
Gilchrist is smiling right now.
>>
>>82856599
I honestly like Jack more than Rich now. Rich runs jokes into the ground and "dude AIDS lamo" got old a year ago, he's only funny when Mike is teasing him.
>>
>>82861857
Highly doubtful.

Most likely answer is that Jay bought a mansion with the Patreon money.
>>
>>82861987
it's pretty sad that he can afford a mansion but not real ray bans
>>
File: 1471729959024.jpg (226KB, 977x751px) Image search: [Google]
1471729959024.jpg
226KB, 977x751px
I made this over a year ago, I'm glad it's still relevant.
>>
>>82862067
He grew up in semi-rural Illinois and Wisconsin.

He probably doesn't know the difference.
>>
>>82862133
Colin is actually pretty cool. I like him a lot - he fits right in.
>>
>>82862133
>jessi fag
Back to redit, women have no place discussing film
>>
>>82862133
>not knowing Gillian
she was even in the Phantom Menace review
>>
Jack and Josh are terrible and the fact they're even around at all will never stop annoying me. Jay, Mike and Rich are a holy trinity there is no need for anyone else.
>>
I wish there was a cut of this recent video available with all the stupid shit Len says not edited out
>>
>>82862329
I agree, I like both canadians more now than when I first made that. Come to think of it I can't remember when I originally did, it feels like it must have been much more than a single year ago, I mean Jessie's been gone for years hasn't she?
>>
>>82861680
Or his apartment has garages or underground parking. You can't just leave your car outside year round in that kind of weather.
>>
>not sending jay in
>not having the joke be a chorus"JAY!" "WELCOME BACK JAY!" "WE MISSED YOU!"
>instead Rich just went in danced a little and came back relieved and happy
>>
>>82862848
I thought the joke was going to be that Rich asks Jay where the washroom is in the bar and he gives directions to exactly where it is in there.
>>
>>82862787
>It fell on my penile code.
>What? Did you just say penile code?
>...No
The canucks are alright.
>>
>someone makes an edgy joke
>jack looks at camera
>he does this so often now you can see mike editing around it, as soon as he starts to turn his face there is a cut to the person that made the joke or the person laughing
>>
It's worth paying attention on how Josh talks about the female characters and actresses. Really paints an image in your mind.
>>
File: Merchant Jack .jpg (112KB, 725x775px) Image search: [Google]
Merchant Jack .jpg
112KB, 725x775px
>>82856599
>>
>>82861680
>ywn participate in a Red Letter Media roadtrip
>>
>>82856599
How can you even look at Jack's face without feeling disgust and hate?
>>
>>82859303

Bingo.

I watched a few Pre-rec steams, mainly cos I was lonely working nights and it's nice to have podcasts or whatever on.

He's so bitter and negative and people would ask genuine questions, sometimes pay to do so and he'll respond with some barbed diatribe mocking them or the subject etc

I used to enjoy early Rich but now.. he's a nasty piece of work.
>>
>>82864052

Cool.

Blog.

Bro.
>>
>>82861071
I have literally never heard this happen. I'm going to assume they spent like one minute in a three hour stream once commenting on someone (probably you) not getting a joke and you got triggered.
>>
>>82864052
Didn't Rich even made some guy cry?
>>
>>82861680
Wow. You faggots really are THIS fucking pathetic.
>>
How do I remember which ones Jack and which ones Josh?

Those names are just too similar.
>>
>>82864052
You realize he's playing up his irritation right? I'm going to assume you don't even know who Don Rickles is so I won't bother making the comparison.
>>
>>82864290
Jack/AIDSMoby - looks like Moby with AIDS
Josh/Wizard - looks like any comic book store clerk
>>
>>82859256
Rich needs to chill the fuck out. He got kind of popular and now he thinks every noise he makes is golden.
>>
File: 1477713856753.jpg (26KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1477713856753.jpg
26KB, 306x306px
>Jack wanted to but a $300 cable for his gamecube because he thinks emulating his own discs is piracy

Pre-rec was a mistake. I tune in every time hoping for Jay to join in but they always end up embarrassing themselves.
>>
>>82864665
Didn't he specifically say he WOULDN'T buy the $300 cable?
>>
>>82856599
AIDSMoby
>>
Will Jessi ever emerge from the black lodge?
>>
File: jessi.jpg (76KB, 602x384px) Image search: [Google]
jessi.jpg
76KB, 602x384px
>>82864801
let it go, she looks like trans rich evans now
>>
>>82864665
>it's a Jack is wrong about everything episode

He actually argued for an hour once that Cate Blanchett and Kate Beckinsale look exactly the same. Fucking hell.
>>
File: raw force 1.jpg (223KB, 1895x1069px) Image search: [Google]
raw force 1.jpg
223KB, 1895x1069px
what would you do in this situation
>>
>>82865427
Watch more Bigfoot vs DB Cooper with my shirtless bros instead.
>>
>>82865427
I will download this flick to masturbate
>>
File: i member.jpg (32KB, 579x570px) Image search: [Google]
i member.jpg
32KB, 579x570px
If you like BotW you should check out Internet Historian's new show:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKJhKQ6r4gU
>>
File: GTWnAiF[1].jpg (107KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
GTWnAiF[1].jpg
107KB, 960x960px
>>82857365
He's had a few good jokes here and there, so he's had time to build up his status on RLM.

Josh is still literally-trash tier.

BRING BACK MY WAIFU
>>
>>82865427
Dive in to that ass head-first.
>>
>>82857365
This
He grew on me as well.
>>
>>82865906
Jessi is LITERALLY the most overrated one of the bunch.
Always parrots, doesn't have own opinions, screeches like a fucking harpy when laughing, even worse than rich, and not even 5/10 in the looks department.
Can't watch one botw with her in it.

Also you beta waifu orbiters who are so infatuated with her are the reason she left in the first place and why she will never return. Ironic.
>>
>>82863285
He always says bewbs instead of boobs
>>
>>82864156
>watching their streams live

Fucking lmao at your life
>>
>>82866569
>Also you beta waifu orbiters who are so infatuated with her are the reason she left in the first place and why she will never return. Ironic.

I have a girl-friend, I just think it's fun.

>5/10 in the looks department

She looks cute and it was nice having a girl in there so it's not always just 4 guys sitting around discussing shit.

She was good in the Christmas episode, and the Halloween episode.
>>
>>82866683
watching a live stream when it's no longer live is worse. Best choice is to not watch them at all
>>
>>82865017
Mike Stoklasa looked disgusting--nipples protruding--in his blue shirt before Jessi. Very very disrespectful.
>>
>>82866711
No
>>
File: 1494973202515.jpg (31KB, 480x347px) Image search: [Google]
1494973202515.jpg
31KB, 480x347px
>>82858996
>getting triggered that anyone rightly brings up that Trump is a misogynist and possibly even racist, makes you an sjw in every context
I can't understand why this makes kids cry so much. If you have a memory that goes back further than 10 years, it's always been there.
>>
>>82866711
>She looks cute and it was nice having a girl in there so it's not always just 4 guys sitting around discussing shit.
I much prefer it that way.
>>
>>82866809
>le epic Drumpf reference
Kys
>>
>>82862400
I love seeing posts like this.
Don't you people know the concept of time?
>>
>>82862133
>Giving the chubby cow more than 2 boxes
>relevant opinion
LOL no
>>
>>82867211
You seem to give a lot of a shit about an insignificant online movie-schlock youtube show.
>>
>>82867344
The way you had to use the word "schlock" like your YouTube role models always do, makes me think you care even more, fag.
>>
File: crossover.png (249KB, 613x384px) Image search: [Google]
crossover.png
249KB, 613x384px
>>82867150
Yes. Do you not? Is it the dementia?
>>
>>82862133
Where's Lori Story? I wouldn't mention her, but you did put in Gillian, so she's just as relevant.
>>
>>82867423
It's been centuries since her last appearance retard. People move on, you should try it too.
>>
>>82867469
Around 10:30 in: "Some guys find these attractive and I don't know why!" I love that line, and the behind-the-scenes stuff is great, too. "Oh, sorry! I didn't go to 'Microphone Placing School' like you assholes!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNPLHdQT4tM
>>
>>82867396
>YouTube role models
>the way you HAD to use the word
>you care even more

Jesus Christ, did I hit a nerve? Defensive much?
>>
>>82858138
He was the typical "come on guys,thats going too far!" "Oh god now way!" "OH MY GOD I CANT EVEN" guy .
>>
>>82863285
Yeah, it's like he's a heterosexual or something. Fucking creepy, dude. Wouldn't want him around my kids!
>>
>>82858965
omg jack is fukin evil i see him and i literally shake i have to call my psychologist and my friend stacy or i will ave panic attack ><
>>
>>82867066
>le
>drumpf
ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
>>
>>82856599
I never understood the Jack hate.
I like Jack.
>>
>>82868490
He can be a bit much. He's a fairly animated individual.

Rich's laugh is akin to Jack's movements. Both are a little over the top.

But I don't hate him like I used to. He has grown on me.

However, I have always loved Rich. Ever since I heard his laugh in the Flyin' Ryan review, he has been my favorite.
>>
>>82862949
Jack is like a child drunk on attention. I bet he was the most bullied / biggest loser in high school; he had no real friends; even the weird, nerdy kids didn't like him because he always tried too hard to be cooler and more witty than the others.

It's probably really awkward for Mike. He doesn't want to mention it explicitly to Jack lest the insecure baby throw a tantrum.

Horrifying to think that this man-child has offspring.
>>
>>82856599

When did he say that?
>>
>>82868368
>ironic
>>
>>82869133
Cool projections, bro. I sincerely hope you get some friends some day.
>>
>>82860089
I'M CRAAAZY
>>
>>82868863
>>82869133
what is this spacing
>>
>>82869133
He just has a very goofy sense of humour.
The guy went to fucking clown school.

Growing up on a farm will do that to you.
>>
>>82869359
thanks, y-you too
>>
>>82869558
It's reddit spacing.
>>
>>82869739
it's normal spacing, like emaisl

i'm writing emails to you guys
>>
>>82869890
I never wrote an email consisting only of multiple single-line paragraphs
>>
>>82868490
He's painfully unfunny. He sucks at games. He has hardly seen any movies. He has shit opinions on the movies he has seen. He's as big an SJW as Josh. He gave his children retarded names. He's a literal clown. He's ugly.
>>
All gamers are trash.
>>
>>82860921
Yuo sound like a broken record. Why do you repeat things?
>>
>>82869133
Has no friends or social skills
Still managed to procreate....twice

One does not follow the other, anon.
>>
>All that samefaggin in support of AIDSmoby

He is a cringy, unfunny, libtard
>>
>>82871806
It's almost like anon's projecting or something.
>>
>>82859678
He's not a conservative, but you can tell that he grew up around a lot of conservatism.
>>
>>82870050
He clearly is that guy in the sjw circle who is secretly amused by prejudice and couches his prejudiced amusement in sjw ironic observation.

Literally half the jews in any sjw circle are this guy, because they are in it for the social capital.
>>
>>82871940

i kept waiting for more "DISGRACED" during the video every time he said anything but it didnt happen.

i bet hes awkward as fuck in person.
>>
The projections and nonsensical assumptions in all these RLM threads are always both creepy and hilariously pathetic.
>>
Jack + Rich = funny
Jack + the gang = second hand embarassment
Josh = ok for ReView because it's more serious and he knows some stuff
>>
>>82872474
What's your angle in all this? just come here to feel patriotic about accepting the RLA casts' 'official narrative' (lmao)?
>>
>>82872606
Jay tapped his foot during the last episode in a way that made it clear that he secretly hates Rich. It's sooo obvious. What do ya think anon????
>>
File: 1471821756622.jpg (81KB, 960x716px) Image search: [Google]
1471821756622.jpg
81KB, 960x716px
As weird as Len is, he's a damn good sport.

I respect any guy that can have his work ripped apart, shrug it off, and become friends with the critics.
>>
>>82863602
:(
>>
>>82858470
this.
Jack works great whens hes positive, drunk, and/or the straight man in the conversation:

exhibit A:https://youtu.be/UQRmacNGFkM
>>
>>82872799
>I respect any guy that can have his work ripped apart, shrug it off, and become friends with the critics.

Yeah, like that guy Max Landis

I'm not Max Landis btw
>>
>>82872662
Who misinterpreted your behavior to hurt you so?
>>
>>82872799
Seems like a top lad, kind of annoying how Mike couldn't help himself but to be a dick with him because he took it too well.
>>
>>82857365
Same
>>
I always find it amusing unto itself how quickly mike can make up funny shit on the fly
>>
File: face.png (232KB, 286x457px) Image search: [Google]
face.png
232KB, 286x457px
>Everyone calls Jack a SJW because of the 9/11 thing
>He's the one who makes the awkward jokes that even Mike cringes to.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJP8J84vzTA&feature=youtu.be
Pee Pee Poo Poo
>>
>>82873538
Did he make that for his kids?
>>
>>82873630
I don't know. Very wacky guy
>>
>>82856599
I don't like him because he just so happens to shit on everything I like. Even if I'm the one who's holding the contrarian viewpoint, he still has the opposite.
>>
>doesn't want to pirate game
>buys $300 component cable instead of either emulating or just using a wii which costs like 30 bucks

Yeahh nah, dude doesn't know shit
>>
>>82874222
He literally said that he wouldn't spend $300 to buy a cable.
>>
>>82860560
>Gilchrist

Fucken kek. What's he up to these days?
>>
>>82874547
Being an extreme SJW on twitter
>>
>>82874222
Why 300$?
Gamecube video cables are like 5$ on amazon.
>>
File: 1437472341474.jpg (37KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1437472341474.jpg
37KB, 320x320px
>>82873538
is he, dare I say it /ourguy/
>>
Jack is very and very funny and Jack is a very funny and talented I lented ike him 2bh 2bh 2bh
>>
>>82858831
It's not about the quips, it's about how every single opinion of his is wrong, easily seen in any PreRec video

And he keeps doing the wacky run that not even 5 year olds find funny
>>
Jack is fucking based.
We really need to see more of him on the show.
Don't know why people are still shilling the aids thing or whatever.
>>
>>82856665
I like AIDs Moby to.
>>
>>82875591
But he's right about 3 Amigos being a good movie
>>
>>82858831
Jack is best when we see him react to the bad movies on BotW.
>>
>>82862303
How does one tell the difference?
>>
File: jack.png (121KB, 311x348px) Image search: [Google]
jack.png
121KB, 311x348px
>jackhomos will defend this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJP8J84vzTA

He always was and always will be a faggot with aids.
>>
Aidsmoby still sucks

Wizard is tolerable

Rich Evans is bliss

Mike is suffering

Jay is fucking hot
>>
>>82858138
Aids Moby is fucking garbage. Listen to him squeeing like a fucking retard this whole goddamned episode.
>>
Drunk Jack saved the most recent Best of the Worst
Drunk Jack saved the most recent bBest of the Worst
Drunk Jack saaaaaa
>>
>>82876399
That's hilarious
>>
>>82876399
It's literally just something he would sing to his kids as he was potty training them.
>>
>>82876399
>it's fine when Tim & Eric do it
>>
>>82858965
This
>>
Through the darkness of future past

The magician longs to see

One chance out between two worlds:

AIDSmoby is based, hee hee
>>
>>82873538
Who the hell wipes their front, I don't have a vagina
>>
>>82872799
>iron man costume made from whiskey
Nice.
>>
>>82876846
I dab.
>>
>>82876846
Clean your dick, anon
>>
>>82877108
>>82877197
Jesus Christ anons. Were you raised with only women or something?
>>
>>82876846
I alternate until it's all gone.
>>
File: 1460919880729.jpg (82KB, 408x402px) Image search: [Google]
1460919880729.jpg
82KB, 408x402px
>People pretend to dislike Josh because of the fact that he's the only one to dare to go against their golden deity Mike

lmao
>>
There are times I honestly want to defend Jack.

After the stream discussion where he liked the idea of everyone having an online ID, no more.
>>
>>82856599
Naw bitch I'm retired
>>
File: 1494982448932.png (60KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1494982448932.png
60KB, 200x200px
>>82878774
>REEEEEEE HE WANTS IDS LIKE REBBIT B-B-BUT HUGBOX NO LIKEY REBBIT S-S-SO ME HATE JACK OMFG REEEEEEE SHAKING!
Grow a fucking spine, fag.
>>
>>82859863
GET OFF MY BOARD REEEE>>82859884
>>
>>82879071
in "recent" history, shit posting used to be creative. Where on earth did you learn to shit post?
>>
>>82879160
Get over yourself and your "secret club ;)" autism. This website was always cancer my fresh faced newfriend. If you are asspained that I insulted you for being a hugboxing faggot, then this may not be the community for you. How sad do you need to be to base everything you think on le rebbit?
>>
>>82879255
You do realize that Jack was advocating total internet surveillance, right? Had nothing to do with 4chan.
>>
>>82879279
>Jack was advocating total internet surveillance, right?
Oh, you are a schizo too huh? Yeah he didn't say that.
>>
>>82879255
I will send you money to a paypal account if you print out that post, tape it to a broomstick and have a time capped picture of yourself shoving it up your ass.
>>
>>82879255
Kill yourself already for fuckssake.
>>
>>82879358
>being this salty
What's the matter, kiddo?
>>
File: 1494525513811.png (159KB, 960x480px) Image search: [Google]
1494525513811.png
159KB, 960x480px
>>82879420
>WAHHHHHH SAVE ME HUGBOX!!!
summer surely has begun in full swing.
>>
>>82879435
how is it salty? I want you to entertain yourself with your own shitpost, because nobody else in the thread is being entertained.
>>
File: 1494896472276.jpg (110KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494896472276.jpg
110KB, 600x600px
>>82879420
>HAR HAR ME HATE IDS AND ME HATE JACK TEEHEE REBBIT REBBIT REBBIT I HEAR 4CHIN LOVES THAT
>like *sniff* *sniff* k-k-kill y-y-yourself*sniff*
>>
>>82879483
Don't speak for other people just because your piss pants faggot self is this sensitive to criticism.
>>
>>82879516
>resorting to full caps posting

Why so assblasted?
>>
>>82879540
>i-i-it's y-y-you that is assblasted! Got em!
Please, just leave.
>>
>>82879539
All you need to do is put it up your ass and take a pic. It's free money my guy.
>>
>>82879626
You still posting, huh?
>>
>>82862133
>not rating Jim
this is literally the RLM fan pleb detector test and you failed
>>
>>82879661
You keep replying. It's free money, it might even make you question your sexuality, which is never a bad thing.
>>
>>82879569
Fuck you, Jack. You're the cancer of RLM.
>>
>>82879844
How is your first week on this board?
>>
>>82880120
>being mean to based Jack
>>
>>82880241
it took you that long for a "you must be new here" post? Just tell me you don't respond right away because you have so much of a life to take care of instead of responding to anonymous posters. But right after you do so take the picture and post here please.
>>
>>82880302
>Just tell me you don't respond right away because you have so much of a life to take care of instead of responding to anonymous posters.
Well, yes...I do.

We can't all sit around being buttblasted and hitting refresh ten times for teh ebin updoots.
>>
>>82880367
>Well yes... I do

4chan is not the place for you. Spend your summer getting a job where you don't need to post on 4chan to get fun out of life.
>>
>>82880458
>he doesn't come to /tv/ for comfy lotr threads, links to bluray torrents and /pol/ freakouts
Now I absolutely know you are new
>>
>>82880501
this thread is none of those things, and you are the one responding to every poster in it. This is how you spend time here. I'm trying to help you out.
>>
>>82880551
>and you are the one responding to every poster in it
I have been active in this thread for maybe 30 mins, bucko.
>>
>>82880577
for 30 minutes, you have been responding to every post. A life is great outside of /tv/ shitposting, trust me bucko.
>>
>>82880641
>for 30 minutes, you have been responding to every post
No. Get out of your own ass.
>>
>>82859256

You're just a homophobe.
>>
>>82871806
>>82871946
i know it's you, jack
>>
>>82868003

every great comedy troupe usually has a straight man to play off of
Thread posts: 331
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.