[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

noice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (713KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
713KB, 3840x2160px
noice
>>
Why does Fraser not get more work?
>>
>>82856541
damn, i thought they were t-bag and sara from the thumbnail
>>
>>82856600

No you fucking didn't.
>>
MEMBER LYDIA?
MEMBER TUCO?
MEMBER THE LILY OF THE VALLEY?
MEMBER ZAFIRO ANEJO?
MEMBER MIKE?
MEMBER GUS?
MEMBER HUELL?
MEMBER TYRUS?
MEMBER KAYLEE EHRMANTRAUT?
MEMBER LAWSON?
Tell me if I'm missing any
>>
>>82856627
why else would I write that... and why are you angry?!
>>
>>82856700
>>82856600
Going for the 3rd set of 00s!
>>
>>82856700
>why else would I write that

Cuz you're a retard.

>and why are you angry?!

see above
>>
>>82856697
It's fine as long as they get real stories and not just walk in in a few episodes to remind people of Breaking Bad. Although if people who never watched Breaking Bad start to compain about these characters, then there is definitely a problem.
>>
>>82856796
I loved breaking bad, but the first two and a half seasons of BCS have felt like vince gilligan showcasing pointless shit and bringing back characters for no good reason. It seems to be picking up now though.
>>
>>82856836
Which characters have felt like they've been brought back for no good reason? It's been pretty clear they've all been brought back for an important reason.
>>
>>82856901
I guess i should actually just say the frequency is the problem. The characters WORK, and all the subtle references WORK, my suspension of disbelief and my enjoyment of picking out a small reference here and there is really hurt by the saturation is all. I'm a jaded fan
>>
>>82856901
tuco was pointless
>>
>>82857090
as of the most recent episode he wasn't
>>
>>82857090
How so? He introduced the character of Nacho and got Mike involved with Hector, which has brought him into contact with Gus, and presumably the rest of his storyline.
And Tuco was mentioned in the last episode, so who's to say more isn't coming? The only character I'd say has been pure fanservice is Crazy 8, but he could become more important.
>>
>>82857090
Tuco workedbecause we were already aware of his craziness and unpredictability, it was just laziness to create a new, frightening character and vince gilligan feeding us member berrys
>>
File: lydia blingee.gif (237KB, 400x213px) Image search: [Google]
lydia blingee.gif
237KB, 400x213px
oh man Lydia is in Better Call Saul now?

Almost makes me want to watch it for that alone
>>
>>82856901
If you go onto the BCS wiki page you can see that there's like 20 cameo appearances from BB actors.
>>
File: JUST (3).jpg (29KB, 550x641px) Image search: [Google]
JUST (3).jpg
29KB, 550x641px
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HER HEAD!!!
>>
>>82857151
>Crazy 8
He's literally Jesse's partner, and that's how they'll get him into the show
Also holy fuck there's a lot of characters in the show currently
>>
>>82856697
nacho
>>
>>82856697
Don Eladio
>>
>>82856697
MEMBA WALT
>>
>>82856697
There is nothing wrong with this as long as it serves a purpose to the story. If the show is about Saul then we know that Mike/Huell/Francesca/Bill Burr all have to be involved because he knows them in BrBa. You could also argue that Gus has to be included because Mike works for him in BrBa. The rest is pushing it a bit for me. Especially Hector and most of Gus' scenes because they are too far removed from Mike at the moment.

The most shameful cameo of all was the cousins though.
>>
>>82857503
confirmed mtf?
>>
Just watch theres going to be an upcoming scene where Nachos fathers sewing shop gets investigated by the DEA so Hank and Gomez can show up.
>>
>>82858633
the problem is all the scenes where characters from breaking bad are inserted are supposed to be tense and/or suspenseful.

But they can't be tense or suspenseful because nothing can happen to any character that was in breaking bad.
>>
>>82858501
ESTA MUERTO!
>>
>>82856697
If they bring back enough characters can we get BrBa general back?

Also why did Tyrus get so fat?
>>
>>82857239
blue tooth investment broker guy is my favorite next to krazy8 :)

but i hope we see more of lydia and what happens higher up at german corp

will we see franch guy and will he also look really fat like cyrus and victor
>>
>>82857503
shit
>>
>>82856697
They do this shit for the Breaking Bad casuals and to fill the time they don't have Jimmy
>>
>>82856697
as long as they dont bring back the retarded child
or skyler
>>
she's hot
>>
>>82856541
lydia's nervous tick gave me a boner
>>
>>82856836
I think the first half or so of S1 is pretty good and even better than BrBa's first season, but S2 or BCS was kinda terrible. The last few episodes of S3 have been better but the pacing overall has still be pretty bad.
But it seems like things are actually moving now. We'll see if it makes sense as a story instead of just being a bunch of fanservice.
I think working Gus into the story was natural, but having Lydia show up seems pretty forced. Can't wait for Isaac to show up.
>>
>>82858723

>supposed to be tense and/or suspenseful.

No, they aren't.
>>
>>82858977
I thought the same. But people lose weight. It's not like people always stat chubby. this is the past. he worked for Gus more and probasbly got in better shape
>>
>>82859216
I have truly loved season 3 so far. Season 2 was a big turn off for me. It was like a pure nothing happens season and I forget half of it now.
>>
>>82859229
They aren't because you know all the involved characters have invulnerable plot armor.

They are clearly structured to be tense and suspenseful.
>>
Literally what the fuck is the point of not-Saul things in this show called Better Call Saul? All that drug business shit is boring and pointless, I feel like I'm sitting through long commercials just to get to Jimmy parts.
>>
>>82856589
No more eggs to scramble and no more salads to toss.
>>
>>82856541
Is this from Breaking Bad or the shitty spinoff?
>>
>tfw were gonna get some lydia x kim footkino scenes
>>
>>82859593
there is a show called better call saul happening simultaneously with another show called better call mike which is occasionally more interesting and keeps adding characters
>>
>>82859640
dey showed fring looking at the laudromat property and she drove him
>>
>>82859693
AMC really are shameless.
>>
>>82859664
Mike is in this episode for 2 minutes to asked to fix the playground
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.