[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just started watching this. What am I getting myself into?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

Just started watching this. What am I getting myself into?
>>
30 minutes of sweaty homosexual arab sex.
>>
File: cgi.jpg (104KB, 1416x906px) Image search: [Google]
cgi.jpg
104KB, 1416x906px
>>82855745
>he doesn't like having fire semen literally shot into him
>>
Something with a good first episode that takes a giant shit afterwards.
>>
>>82855828
Literally hundreds of shows have an amazing first episode then go to shit. Remember Heroes? Amazing first episode and got progressively worse (still a good first season).
>>
File: Chris_obi_anubis_trailer_crop.png (509KB, 623x691px) Image search: [Google]
Chris_obi_anubis_trailer_crop.png
509KB, 623x691px
you going with me white boy
>>
>>82856166

Which sub-saharan african deity is this?
>>
>>82856203
that's Anubis, KANG of the underworld
>>
File: IMG_5013.png (2MB, 1440x1439px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5013.png
2MB, 1440x1439px
>>82855676
Pretentious and tryhard blurple/analog tech fetish shitfest targeted towards godless millienals with a hint of pseduo-spiritualism lead by egyptian Gods.

In short: waste of time
>>
File: ag.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ag.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
Why are you guys saying the first episode was better? It feels pretty consistent to me.

Though that actress at the funeral was so good. That whole scene was fucking spooky in such an atmospheric way.

And the intro is good.
>>
It's shit

Read the book
>>
>>82856378

That can literally can be said of any movie or show youngblood. The imagery of anubis taking that lady to the scales in the last episode was god-tier.
>>
This show is trash. It's like some Liberal fever dream with a modern Lawnmower man a e s t h e t i c thanks to the uneven cgi and cliche inspirations. I never read the book but it has got to better than this middling bullshit. Nothing they talk about or even show us matters and every scene is stretched out as long as possible with gaps of silence followed by lazily delivered dialogue before some cg slow motion bullshit. It's just bad all around and the third ep shows it's only going straight downhill. HBO did the right thing by passing up on this garbage since the source material didn't even age well despite your surface level introspection of modern culture blah blah shut the fuck up.
>>
>>82856615
>Liberal

Stopped reading there. Come up with /tv/ realted arguments
>>
>>82855676
Kino
>>
>>82855676
>>82859561
>>
>>82855745
Do you think the sheets smelled like falafel after? Asking for a friend haha
>>
>>82856166
sing kiss from a rose
>>
>>82856166
>we wuz godz an shit
>>
GAY

MUSLIM

SEX
>>
>>82859624
i bet his breath smelled like falafel after getting blown the fuck out by that beast of a dick
>>
>>82859897
Any chimpouts from the muslim community yet?
>>
> Queer Gayman
>>
>>82855786
hell fucking yeah. the best part of this otherwise shitty show so far.
>>
>>82855676
a meme show that was taylor made for reddit
>>
>>82860603
Who's Taylor? Did he make Reddit?
>>
>>82855786
pls post the webm
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.