[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Characters that did literally nothing wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: david.jpg (47KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
david.jpg
47KB, 960x640px
Characters that did literally nothing wrong?
>>
File: nothingwrongchart.jpg (2MB, 3100x3200px) Image search: [Google]
nothingwrongchart.jpg
2MB, 3100x3200px
>>
File: Lorgar_Aurelian_sketch.png (126KB, 250x222px) Image search: [Google]
Lorgar_Aurelian_sketch.png
126KB, 250x222px
>>
File: 1481502590515.jpg (34KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1481502590515.jpg
34KB, 500x281px
>>
Why couldn't Walter finish this prick? Cat got his balls, or something?
>>
File: ok.jpg (65KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
65KB, 431x450px
>>82855545
>in Prometheus initially followed is never harming humans protocol
>Alien Covenant literally genocides an entire clan of Engineers, kills the woman who looked after him, beats the shit out of the innocent crew and genocides a whole colony ship of about 3,300 people to make more Alium aliums
>>
>>82855626
Thats the coolest bit, an android slowly going insane after being trapped on a lonely planet. He was given the gift of creation and it spiraled out of control
>>
>>82855623
He turned him gay
>>
>>82855586

I bet Burke made this.
>>
>>82855586
>candie
>frieza
>skynet
lmao
>>
>>82855696
>slowly going insane
>SLOWLY

He instantly nuked the planet the second he got there and started experimenting right away, there was no slow transition, just Ridley realising if he wanted to replace the Alien Queen with bio-engineered weapons that he had to literally just jump ahead 20 years and have the whole thing explained in expositional dialogue

Good writers show and don't tell, Scott told and showed ever so slightly to avoid being called out
>>
>>82855586
This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen. Just one glance and that yellow fucker from sin city was a rapist, pedophile and murderer.
>>
>>82855820
Yeah actually that's true. I guess he went insane on the trip over or something? I felt like that whole bit with him killing all the engineers was the weakest bit of the film imo
>>
>>82855586
Literally all me
>>
>>82855626
Yeah he totally didn't harm anyone when he put the black goo in that dude's drink

Androids in Alien don't follow the 3 laws.
>>
>>82855626
Did you miss David 8 being Peter's by-proxy son and being secretly developed to lie and generally fuck over the crew, in the persuit of his father's immortality?
>>
>>82855586
>The ship
My sides
>>
>>82855586
Why isn't boromir in the list?
>>
>>82855545
Robots don't count since they aren't literally literal people literally at the exact literal same time literallylizingly on a literally literal literality of over relative laterality literalismismically ismic ismism.
>>
>>82855626
This is totally false. David is programmed to follow orders, but he can exploit the vagueness of orders to act freely. There are multiple scenes in Prometheus where he manipulates humans into giving him orders he can interpret in ways that weren't intended.
>>
Test
>>
>>82859876
Image uploading appears broken.
>>
>>82859962
Thank you
>>
>>82859975
In fact, it appears to have been broken for the last six-ish hours?
>>
>>82860359
Hiro should get his shit together
>>
>>82855586
>no Grifffith
>>
>>82859962
I was starting to think I was banned for telling a pedo poster to fuck off yesterday.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.