[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't they give the super soldier serum to all soldiers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: captainamerica_hero.png (231KB, 613x979px) Image search: [Google]
captainamerica_hero.png
231KB, 613x979px
Why don't they give the super soldier serum to all soldiers?
>>
Because the last person they tried it on turned into red skull
>>
>>82855578
and the other one into the Hulk
>>
>>82855710
I am not sure that that one is better
>>
File: CaptainAmericacComics1a.jpg (70KB, 480x549px) Image search: [Google]
CaptainAmericacComics1a.jpg
70KB, 480x549px
The formula died with Erskine because he didn't write the complete one down because he didn't want it to be misused. He only wrote part of it down and attempts to recreate it have resulted in a bunch of weird permutations in supervillains and shit.
>>
>>82855710
And the other into Abomination.
>>
>>82855776
>>82855776
>creates ultimate tier white heterosexual blondhair male
>gets killed for doing such thing
WHAT DID THEY MEAN BY THIS
>>
>>82855803
He was killed by Nazis though because he was Jewish and deserted them.
>>
Didn't they explain that about 400x times? I think it's even a part of the plot at some point.
>>
>>82855776
>nazis want to make übermensch, me the jew will make it instead

what the fuck was he aiming at?
>>
>>82855860
>Implying dumb shitposters can follow something as simple as a capeshit plot.
>>
>>82855710
iirc he super soldier serum was used on Blonsky to try to replicate Banner's Gamma accident but not on Banner himself. At the beginning of The Incredible Hulk you see Banner's experiment going wrong but at no time is he taking a ss formula.
>>
>>82858843
Ang Lee's Hulk had banners dad using babby Bruce as a guinea pig for perfecting the super soldier serum, thats what saved him from the gamma exposure.
The norton hulk kinda-sorta started where that one left off.
>>
>>82855534
It doesn't work for anyone else.
>>
>>82855776
not true though
>The serum was reverse engineered and used for bucky by Hydra. Bucky didn't turn into a hulk or abomination or a red skull. He was brainwashed, but that is not caused by the serum.
>The serum was reverse engineered and used by hydra on that disposeable supersoldier team they killed off in their cryotanks in Captain america 3. Don't recall if they had mental issues?

Though generally it seems like they finally got a decent working supersoldier serum towards the end of season 1 of Agents of shield. Garret went insane, but he used it in an early stage. They used it succesfully on a bunch of mooks who got captured by the US government later.

And ofcourse Deathlock, pre scarring and cyborging is a perfect example of a succesful supersoldier serum.
>>
>>82858970
>The norton hulk kinda-sorta started where that one left off.
Not really. Incredible Hulk's opening credits shows you Norton having a gamma accident similar to what happened in the TV show. Ang Lee's movie is completely non-cannon and had a different kind of origin, more similar to what happened in the comics (gamma bomb blowing up).
>>
>>82855534

It would be easier and safer for Stark to make more suits for soldiers. He built forty in Iron Man 3, then blew them all up.
>>
>>82860356
I think that was the plot of Iron Man 2.
>>
>>82855534
>Cinemasins inspired "criticism"
You're questions are easily answered by watching the movie.
>>
>>82860459

Iron Man 2 was Stark refusing to and saying no one else can build his reactor. Then he was proved completely wrong the next day by a crazy russian.
>>
>>82860566
>Then he was proved completely wrong the next day by a crazy russian.
To be fair Muh Boydskivich was the son of the guy who developed the arc reactor with Stark's dad and had the plans.
Its not like it was just some guy.
>>
>>82855776
Why wouldn't he at least use it on himself?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.