[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf I dont get the ending why was there a theater at the end

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: ybr.jpg (17KB, 182x268px) Image search: [Google]
ybr.jpg
17KB, 182x268px
wtf I dont get the ending

why was there a theater at the end of the trail?

why was his wife in hell?
>>
>>82853202
This was one of the most infuriating movies I've ever been memed into watching.

There's no reason OP. It's a shitty ending to a shitty movie. That's all.
>>
>>82853247
The best scene in the movie for me was when he killed the fuck outta that girl for touching his hat
>>
>>82853247
This. I've never been so disappointed in a fucking movie. It devolves into an interesting horror movie concept, into like, just fucking pretentious bullshit. Forgot this shit even existed.
>>
>>82853287
This and also the last scene was sad/scary to me. And just generally hearing music in the woods.
>>
File: 1494978714350.gif (1MB, 195x229px) Image search: [Google]
1494978714350.gif
1MB, 195x229px
>>82853287
It's been years since I saw this shit but was that the part where some guy was looking through a pair of binoculars and watching someone get their leg hacked off? The bad acting and the way the scene was contextualized made me kinda giggle desu
>>
In a thread I get recommended
>Resolution
>Absentia
>Lovely Molly
and this. Are the others anywhere near as bad as this?
>>
>>82853202
go watch a field in england, i can see you and vvitch
>>
>>82853520
Lovely Molly is shit but the main girl is pretty cute. Not worth watching though.
>>
>>82853520
Resolution isn't bad. Well acted and it slowly morphs into a "meta" horror so make of that you will.

Absentia's been sitting on my hard drive for ages. I really enjoy Mike Flanagan's work (Oculus, Hush, Ouija:Origin) so it's likely I'll enjoy this.

Lovely Molly seems like it'd be shit but I can guarantee it won't be anywhere as shit as yellowbrickroad.
>>
>>82853520
>Absentia

That's actually a good movie. I can see it being a cult classic.

Much better than Yellow Brick Road.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.