[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It was actually pretty good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

What the fuck were they thinking releasing next to GotG 2? This movie was great, good pace, the action scenes were fucking great and better than anything capeshit has put out being as how they didn't cut 50 times in a span of 3 seconds with the fight scenes normally being steady. Ritchie's style was interesting in a medieval setting and it worked. My only complaint was the kangz and even my left leaning gf complained about that shit and face smacked at the line about "its my turn to cook dinner, my wife is going to get mad"
That aside this movie was great, anyone else watch it?
>>
WE
>>
WUZ
>>
>>82853066
>>82853087
>>82853113
Yeah that was a complaint
I'm just glad they held off on the Idris being Merlin shit, literally a fucking /tv/ meme embodied if it happened
>>
>>82852833
I loved it too op

What a soundtrack

Also I used to think dark souls was unfilmable but after this I think he's /our guy/ richie

Hope this gets a sequal
>>
File: 1-hzNFpzn29aeg46ZH33pevw.jpg (144KB, 800x403px) Image search: [Google]
1-hzNFpzn29aeg46ZH33pevw.jpg
144KB, 800x403px
>>82853066
>>82853087
>>
>>82853618
>Hope this gets a sequal
it lost 150 million dollars
>>
>>82853666
What a fucking shame

Is gotg rally to blame?
>>
>>82852833
It was absolute mess. Pacing is horible, wtf are talking about? Main character is just douche without charisma and action scenes are mediocre.
>>
>>82852833
>anyone else watch it?
Considering that it's about to lose $150m, I'm guessing no.
>>
>>82853705
with all the capeshit these days no one gives a fuck about a reimagined guy-ritchie-style king arthur story

charlie hunnam starring and guy ritchie directing isnt enough to draw people on name alone

and the movie sucks

with all that they released it among stiff competition, but it is probably a flop regardless
>>
>>82853618
>Also I used to think dark souls was unfilmable but after this I think he's /our guy/ richie
I thought this too during the final fight
As much as the fan boy in me would love a DS movie I think it's best that Hollywood stays away from that series, I know it can only end badly
>>82853718
What about the pacing didn't you like? It was great in my opinion, they took their time with parts that needed it and powered through things that just needed to be addressed. Charlie was great I guess I just like the guy, he didn't come off as douchey at all, that's just my opinion though.
>>82853741
Unfortunately this, I think King Arthur has been done too many times now.

I walked out really depressed after watching the ending that clearly sets up the ground for a sequel, knowing that it's bombing
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.