[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT movies you'll probably never see. Pic related.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5518.jpg (317KB, 640x429px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5518.jpg
317KB, 640x429px
ITT movies you'll probably never see.

Pic related.
>>
Why? It comes out in Blu Ray in the West in August. It'll even have a dub
>>
>>82852587
You were a fool to make this thread
>>
>>82853013
>>82853311
No I mean by choice.

It looks downright terrible.
>>
>>82853370
theres a few really good moments great music the rest is pretty weak and cheesy
>>
THICCCC
>>
>>82853370

>campy
>terrible cgi
>godzilla is lame as fuck
>shitty acting
>full of japanese character tropes

it's pretty shit and anyone who says they like it is just pretending because it's japanese weeb shit
>>
>>82853013
>implying there won't be two other Godzilla movies released between then and now to make people forget
>implying it won't cost $30 because Funimation
>>
Shin Godzilla is easily the best Godzilla movie. Or at least my favorite. There is a scene in which a jazz song plays and it shows shots of the town. I love that shit. You don't get that in other Godzillas.

Googly eyes Godzilla was hilariosu.
The scene in the middle of the movie where Godzilla has the beam breath while the city was burning was hot spicy kino

I just got done watching the original Godzilla just now, and while I thought it was neat and all how it was a symbolic history lesson on post-WW2 Japan, or whatever, it was a chore to watch some of the time. I liked it though.

I'd kill for a Godzilla themed Hawaiian shirt.
>>
>>82852587
Legit question. Did the jumpcuts bother anyone else? Shamefully, this was my first Japanese Godzilla movie. But are they all like that? The shitty subs and constant jumpcuts, made me quit watching after 20 minutes or so.
>>
>>82853370
>>82854558
moshi moshi, baito~desu
>>
File: hurt locker.jpg (100KB, 400x566px) Image search: [Google]
hurt locker.jpg
100KB, 400x566px
>>82852587
This shit.

It just seems so pointless and boring, the cast is boring, the subject is boring, directed by bigelow.
The fact that it got so much oscar praise makes it somehow even more boring.
>>
It is way better than western Godzilla and is just a great watch. Just don't forget to take the stick out of your ass before watching.
>>
File: night shot.webm (2MB, 1280x536px) Image search: [Google]
night shot.webm
2MB, 1280x536px
>>82852587
You're missing out
>>
>>82855645
No, watch it. The acting and many other aspects of the movie are strangely dispassionate and it suits it quite well.
>>
>>82855732

Kinozilla
>>
>>82852587
Any Superman, Avengers, DC/Marvel abominations, seriously haven't watched any, probably won't,ever.
>>
>>82852587
why is that tree so angry
>>
>>82855624
>Facts
>Bait

Pick one
>>
>>82853013
>gonna be online retail only because Funimation
>Toho is apparently being super dickbutts about an outside Jap release because of Legendarys Godzilla/King Kong shit and refusing to allow any of the extra content the jap bluray gets

chances are it'll prolly be the version with 20 minutes edited out because fuck fuck with love from Toho
>>
>>82857201
He is just big guy trapped in a world he did not create.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrXTS10h2WI
>>
>>82852587
Saw this in theatres. Had nice lounge seats. Kino.
Thank goodness I got to see it, and Im not stuck like other anons who missed out.
>>
>godzilla movie
>directed by Anno who's got a history of making anime with giant robots and giant monsters

what more do you want unless you're not a fan of the genre
>>
>>82857170
You should watch the original 1978 Superman, as well as the Sam Raimi Spider-Man movies. Those are the only legitimately good superhero movies.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.