[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /tv/ think of this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

File: BobsBurgers.png (90KB, 691x386px) Image search: [Google]
BobsBurgers.png
90KB, 691x386px
what does /tv/ think of this?
>>
>>82851184
DUDE MEN VOICING WOMEN ITS LIKE THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT USUALLY HAPPENS GOT EM XD XD LMAO
>>
File: pickelrick.png (7KB, 633x390px) Image search: [Google]
pickelrick.png
7KB, 633x390px
>>82851316
shut up nigga you tv fags do that dude lmao shit all the time for no reason
>>
>>82851415
You live in Sydney, faggot? Wanna meet up and fight?
>>
>>82851184
I like it but I find it rare to find other people that do.

Nice balance of character driven comedy and sentimentality.

Little less singing episodes would be nice but still easily one of the best animated sitcoms of the last 20 years or so.
>>
>>82851184
It's the best cartoon on tv.
>>
>>82851432
Nice man, only way to prove you're a man tb h fám
>>
I like it, that Alien/Freaky Friday play was hilarious.
>>
>>82851506
I'll smash your teeth in then show you how a real man fucks
>>
ELECTRIC LOOOOOOOOOVE
>>
>>82851539
Show me instead :3
>>
>>82851632

Absolutely my second favorite song from the show after "Live Fast or Die Trying, Girl" and before the criminally underrated "I don't need music any more"
>>
>>82851920
Fuck work hard not live fast
>>
>>82851500
I get bigger laughs from Archer but I'd have Bob's Burgers in 2nd.
>>
It's shit
>>
>>82851965
Double fuck, I forgot bad stuff happens in the bathroom, nice things are nice and bad things are bad, good thing these 3 posts are literally just for my autism.
>>
I watch it because it puts me to sleep.
>>
Probably the best done family in a cartoon right now
>>
for numales and fat and/or air-headed women
>>
Bob just wants to make burgers and shit and people keep getting in his way.

All the dude wants is to flip burgers and come up with funny burger of the day names.
>>
>>82851184
It manages to be entertaining, but they never produce any moments that are so good you remember them. I mostly just remember the plot of the episode, but I can't think of anytime they were actually funny.

Strangely enough it's still a really good show. Much better than Family Guy, American Dad, and The Simpsons. I think if they managed to turn something into a meme, or do something really memorable then they'd really take off.

On an unrelated note: What would a Bob's Burgers movie be like?
>>
>>82851184
My favorite cartoon show at the moment.

Unfortunately Fox sucks, and they're taking this off Netflix.
>>
File: 1493393203036.jpg (77KB, 364x336px) Image search: [Google]
1493393203036.jpg
77KB, 364x336px
>>82855053
>he doesn't have Hulu, Amazon Prime, and Netflix
>>
>>82851184
Pretty much King of the Hill in New Jersey
>>
I never miss it.
Even better than Rick and Morty and I LOVE Rick and Morty!
>>
>>82851184
it's great
>>82851316
that's not even a selling point and most people neither know nor care
>>
i really wanted to like it but everyone besides bob is too fucking annoying. cant even use it as background noise. i watched it dubbed tho, so maybe thats the problem
>>
>>82857314
This. The show needs to realize bob is the best character and stop having so many fucking episodes revolving around the kids and their school lives. Bob and Teddy are GOAT
>>
>>82857393
Teddy is the best
>>
>>82851184
r*ddit
>>
>>82851486
>t I find it rare to find other people that do
It's lasted like seven seasons already and no one watches it.
It must barely break even and have an exec who loves the fuck out of it.
>>
>>82855034
>It manages to be entertaining, but they never produce any moments that are so good you remember them. I mostly just remember the plot of the episode, but I can't think of anytime they were actually funny.
So it's King of the Hill.
>>
There are way too many episodes, the show is not really memorable like Rick and Morty (reee reddit), if I was forced to watch it I'd enjoy it but I don't actively take time out of my day to watch
>>
>>82851184
It's one of those shows that when it's funny it's great but when a character is being annoying it really drags out and is unbearable.
>>
>>82851500
American Dad > Bob's Burgers > King of the Hill
>>
>>82851184
I like the fact it subverts the tired old "stupid dad, long-suffering condescending mom" formula, although I really can't understand the fandom's love for Tina, who is easily the worst character.

Also Teddy top husbando
>>
>>82858000
>American Dad
kys
>>
Kino
>>
>>82851184
I wanna curbstomp the two little kids
>>
>>82851184
It's literally real good
>>
Teddy and Bob's back banter is creeping up to Skinner and Chalmers from golden age simpsons. It is by far the best animated show on tv right now. It helps it isn't full of sjw shit and females can do stupid shit constantly and get called out on it.
>>
Decent but the more recent episodes are too kid driven. Don't care for Linda either cause of that voice. Bob's episodes are the best,wish he could succeed more.
>>
>>82858014
>Tina, who is easily the worst character

It's hard to articulate why I appreciate Tina. Most of it stems from her being awkward/ugly but still interested in sexuality, but not played for laughs in the typical sense of "this ugly bitch wants to fuck you, lol"

Her gimmick can get old quick, but I'm glad she exists. IMO Gene is the "worst" kid, if I had to rank them.

>Teddy top husbando

Now this we can all agree on.
>>
watched the s1e1 and I just felt sad. Watch the second episode and I didn't even chuckle. The humor is elementary school tier. And the problem with the voices isn't that they have a male voicing a woman, it's that they sound incredibly unnatural. It all sounds like the show is just animating what some retard improvises on a podcast mic. Also, it doesn't even fit. Bob looks like a Mexican blue collar guy in his 40s but sounds like a stoner college kid in his early 20s, and acts like a complete faggot
>>
Underrated show, it's not comedy gold at all but its better than the majority of its competitors at the moment. I watch it with the gf and she enjoys it and it's miles better than most of the shit she watches.

The recent episode with the laser show was great with Gene and Bob sharing a plot line, makes Gene more bearable and lets Bob shine. The characters are at the right level of wacky while still being grounded in reality which is refreshing for an animated comedy of late.

It has its faults but gets more right than wrong.

Linda is fucking awful though.
>>
>>82859066
good post
>>
>>82859066
I like Tina when she's sticking to "being awkward/ugly but still interested in sexuality." I hate her when she's being assertive or loud as she is wont to do in later seasons. I like Louise when she's being conniving and/or maniacal, but hate her when she's trying to be sentimental. Gene was the best when he was used for throwaway one-liners, but he's definitely the least worst of the kids when he has an actual story.
>>
>>82851184
Tina is literal cancer and I hate how the show has made her the third main character because shes popular with tumblr dweebs.

Teddy is best character. Then Bob. I enjoy the show a lot.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.