[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Incoming message from the Big Giant Head...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

Incoming message from the Big Giant Head...
>>
getting real sick of your shit shatner.
>>
Whatever happened to this guy?
>>
Best show. Comfiest show. I wish more people talked about it.
>>
>>82850886
He was in the Inspector Gadget flick sequel, then...nothing
>>
>>82850835
Do you know what embarrasses me? I didn't get the joke about them just being a Tom, Dick, and Harry, until they actually spelled it out.

My favorite Jewish family ever.
>>
>>82850886
He was in that one episode of Community where he played a French Stewart impersonator
>>
>>82850886
The last thing I remember seeing him in was an episode of That 70s Show where he was up against Kutcher in some hand on car competition. Although he's that kind of actor that you think has done nothing and has in fact done a thousand small roles and hasn't stopped working at all in that time.
>>
>>82851244
>he played a French Stewart impersonator

Never watched Community but that's actually funny
>>
>>82851238

I didn't get the joke until I read your post, but I haven't seen the show since I was a kid.
>>
you're a big giant head
>>
>>82851518
for you to sit on
>>
>>82850835
Five years ago I decided to rewatch this entire series.
It's honestly kind of crappy, but I still want to do it again. As far as comfiness goes there's nothing like it.
>>
File: MfMs.jpg (29KB, 480x411px) Image search: [Google]
MfMs.jpg
29KB, 480x411px
>that episode of Tom rejecting sex from his qt gf

I legit raged.
>>
>you now remember Phil Hartman was murdered in between seasons of this show, so they had to awkwardly reshoot the cliff hanger the season ended on.

https://youtu.be/GvsdhauH7pQ
>>
>>82851611
John Lithgow elevates it to a level that isn't shit. He was so good on it. And Sally and Wayne Knight had good chemistry.
>>
>>82851741
He's so good in this I can never take him seriously in anything else again. No matter how good his dramatic performance in some movie moght be, I still expect the character to grab a box of tissues, pull put all the tissues, and scream "GENIUS!".
also, one of the saddest sitcom endings ever
>>
>>82851904
Happens to me too, love the guy but I can only see him as Dick.

Remind me it ends with them leaving Earth and deleting Albright's memories, right?
>>
>>82852020
Yes, and they cry as they leave earth.
There's an alternate extended ending where a naked Dick (no pun intended) comes back to kidnap Albright.
>>
>>82850886
he's on CBS's "mom"
>>
>>82851238
>favorite Jewish family ever
aliens needing to disguise themselves as human so they choose the one race that is above question and criticism. kino
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.