[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this kino?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (50KB, 296x444px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 296x444px
Was this kino?
>>
File: image.jpg (505KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
505KB, 3264x2448px
Literally watching this now OP. It's very slow for a horror movie the characters seem alright and I have a feeling it's gonna get good, as long as it stays bloody.

Also I haven't seen Matthew Fox in anything that wasn't Lost since that Vantage Point movie so this is a treat.
>>
>>82849883
is a slow burn anon there is a grisly as fuck scene at the end that i reccomend you skip cause
1. it adds nothing to the story
2. its realistic in its savagery to a point
3.felt nauseated thinking about it even 2 days later and im not a wimp when it comes to gore.
4. or dont
5. >tfw daddy russel will never be your cowbro
>>
>>82849790
very
>>
>>82850014
I know exactly what you're talking about and it makes me sick just to think about. It's even more graphic than real brutal death videos I've seen.
>>
>>82850014
>>82850062
yeah I'm definitely sticking around for that part, I have to watch it now

Doubt it's worse than anything in Cannibal Holocaust
>>
>>82850014
What scene the guy getting split in half?
>>
>>82849790
Legitimately one of the best films I've seen in recent memory. People complain about the violence at the end but I think it conveys exactly the kind of raw evil the characters are confronted with. As the old guy says, they are basically in hell at the end of the film.
>>
>>82850062
why did they make the blood so dark....legit love this film though
>>
>>82850092
It's pretty bad but not "turn your head or you'll feel nauseous for days" bad. Unless you're a huge pussy.

Don't look away. It adds to the movie, even if only to say "God damn, I hate red niggers."
>>
>>82849790
I liked it. I genuinely cared about most of the characters which usually takes a lot for me. It was slow at times but I think that made the character development really good. I didn't think the violence was over the top. That one scene was awful but added to the grim reality of those savages.
>>
>>82850105
I FUCK YOU IN HALF
>>
>>82851142
they sure got in those Injuns' area
>>
>>82850014
faggot
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.