[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Americans Live Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

Welcome all to the Americans Live Thread
>>
will something finally happen this season?
>>
>>82846630
Its a slow burn Anon, a slow burn
>>
Gotta wait until the torrent drops. Then we can talk about it.
>>
File: Paige 2.png (325KB, 642x428px) Image search: [Google]
Paige 2.png
325KB, 642x428px
why is she so perfect?
>>
kill the nazi whore
>>
File: GB6oaEI.png (195KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
GB6oaEI.png
195KB, 720x404px
*blocks your path*

*offers you a Miller High Lifeā„¢, also informally known as the "champagne of beers"*
>>
yikes.
>>
brutal
>>
The beginning of the split. I had hope the show would go in a way where they stayed together, but that just about cements them squaring off
>>
coldddd blloooodddeedddd
>>
>>82847955
>>82847955

I was expecting some mercy.

None from her.

But surely he has seen this part of her in the previous decades, yes?
>>
Wait, Henry is better in the spy game
>>
>>82848813
>>82848813

Because he actually visited the HQ?
>>
any sexy hot spyseks?
>>
>>82849013
No just more Elizabeth being a deranged evil cunt
>>
>>82849013

Just sadness. Sadness and disgust with people picking on old ladies.

Some Claudia.
>>
File: 20170405_025635.jpg (341KB, 854x630px) Image search: [Google]
20170405_025635.jpg
341KB, 854x630px
First for Faza
>>
>It's more trouble than it's worth
Fucking mail robot
>>
>>82849039
tz why is always the women
>>82849055
whos claudia
>>
This boring ass show is still going?
>>
>>82846562
20 posts in 2 hours

Wow
>>
Wew, boy. I think this really does change things.
>>
the scene in the house was the best thing theyve done all season
>>
File: 1482907445804.jpg (73KB, 640x644px) Image search: [Google]
1482907445804.jpg
73KB, 640x644px
>tfw that one episode where the lead actress is quite literally fucking the leader of the local Black Panthers faction in an interracial cuckold plotline
Nearly shit my fucking pants
>>
>>82847069
kys
>>
>>82849818

you mean that one whole first season? Shit was disgusting and complete fictional bullshit. I know western women have been whores for centuries but a russian with a dark? nyet
>>
>That shot of the dead couple and Philip and Elizabeth in the doorway.

KINO
I
N
O
>>
A really good episode. If nothing else, this show tends to have them kill people you sympathize with and you can actually see that this kill, being justified on some level, was the one that broke Elizabeth.

Looking forward to finishing out the season with you all. Until next week!
>>
Do you ever get to see that cunt's hairy snizz? If not, dropped.
>>
>>82847271
Those first 2 seasons are such a blur now. When Stan brought up shooting that guy a couple episodes back I had to stop and remember what he was talking about.
>>
>>82851340
Whole scene is kino desu
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.