[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So...are there racial slurs in the Star Wars universe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

So...are there racial slurs in the Star Wars universe?
>>
>>82846049
yes nigger
>>
>>82846049
nerf herder
>>
>>82846049
Droids
>>
wookie
>>
>>82846049
Yes, fuzzball, a racial slur to wookies.
>>
I feel as though Bantha is used as a kind of slur.
>>
File: chewb.jpg (33KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
chewb.jpg
33KB, 350x350px
>>82846049
How come they're allowed to make all these racial insults against Chewbacca?
>>
>>82846049
Shut the fuck up, you scruffy-looking nerf-herder
>>
>>82846049
leia is very rude to chewie
>>
>>82846292
it was a different time
>>
>>82846292
Not only that, they didn't give him a medal
>>
mudblood
>>
>>82846049
Sand people
>>
>>82846268
Shit Han said that to Chewie's FACE. Was he born not giving a fuck or did he take classes?
>>
>>82846449

he gets a pass because hes "down"

like Tarantino when he calls niggers niggers
>>
>>82846449
They're close friend.

Chewie is his fuzzball.
>>
>>82846449
literally the star wars equivalent of "my nigga"
Hey, for all we know, Chewbacca could have called Han some bad shit
>>
File: Poe knows.jpg (46KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
Poe knows.jpg
46KB, 480x640px
>>82846049
>>
>>82846449
Close friends can say out there shit to each other.

They'll get super defensive if anyone else does, though.

Friends who are different races will say all kinds of fucked up racial shit to each other jokingly, but will instantly get the other's back if some outsider tries that shit.
>>
Luke, did I ever tell you about the Jews?
>>
>>82846049
Palpatine called Yoda "my little green friend". Clearly a racial slur. I mean, can you imagine a white guy calling a black guy "my little black friend"? Very problematic.
>>
>>82846449
This was before outrage culture existed. Remember Full Metal Jacket, when the white guy and the black guy are arguing over a hooker and the white guy literally says "all niggers must fucking hang" to him and they all laughed?

That was how it was once. Racist banter was part of how races got along. I worked a project for IBM with a black guy back when I was just out of college, I literally called him Sam Spade because his name was Sam, and he was a Spade. He called me The Cigarette because I was white as a sheet and my hair was bushy.

This was normal a few decades ago. It was only fairly recently that liberals and faggot kids who've never known anything even CLOSE to oppression decided that words were hurtful. Fuck them. It's pure cringe watching the kids of today. I was dragged out of a burning IFV by a black man named fucking Tibanzi, and as he poured water into my mouth, I said "pull by the collar, not the sleeves you stupid coon," and we both laughed. What's your deep interaction with blacks, fucking liberal faggot? Eating with one in a cafeteria? Get the fuck out of here.
>>
>>82846843
also he called him "little", a blantant insult against Yoda's height
>>
File: Nien Nunb.png (446KB, 487x436px) Image search: [Google]
Nien Nunb.png
446KB, 487x436px
Like, there's gotta be a million slurs just for this guy's species.
>>
>>82846397
What's an ape gonna do with a medal? Wear it around its neck as a status symbol or something?
>>
>>82846933
When will they learn?
>>
>>82846933
when the fuck will manlets ever learn?
>>
>>82847018
Chink
>>
>>82847018
his mouth and nose literally looks like a vagina
>>
"We don't serve your kind in this cantina, you power-cable-chewing mynock"
>>
>>82846049
Groid
>>
>>82846271
You seem like a nice person.
>>
>>82846912
>literally no answer
Good Little Leftists can't answer this, so they run scared. I'll keep this bumped so that GOOD LITTLE LEFTISTS can stay scared.
>>
>>82846417
This.

Even the term Tusken Raider is problematic, because it is limited to defining an ENTIRE PEOPLES to 'raiders of one specific fort'
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.